Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:58 pm
Quote:
A silver-haired man knocked on Andre's door, somewhat nervous as he clutched a gift bag with a small, delicately decorated cake from a fancy bakery. He hadn't given any prior warning as to his arrival because he had wanted it to be a surprise, but that also meant he had no idea if Andre would be willing to receive him or not. For all he knew, the man wasn't even home. Maybe I should have at least texted him... he thought anxiously. It was around 8 am in the morning, though, and he couldn't imagine where the purple-haired information broker would be other than home.

Akira had finished his graveyard shift and then been about to head home when he had seen the bakery nearby his workplace open and people start lining up to get one of the freshly-baked cakes limited to a certain number made and sold a day. He'd thought of Andre then and, since he was already there, figured he could splurge a little. He still owed the older man anyway.From there he had taken a cab to the mansion but now he that he was here he was starting to have second thoughts. Had he been too groggy before to be thinking clearly? What if Andre got mad and turned him away? What if he didn't even like cake and the only sweets he enjoyed were candy and ice cream? Worry after worry clouded his mind as he stared at the door, suddenly hoping no one would answer so he could turn away and slink back home without anyone ever finding out how foolish he had been.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:00 pm
The sound of the lock could be softly heard before the door swung open to reveal the Dubois' butler, dressed down in a pair of dark jeans and a soft looking t-shirt. "Akira." He sounded faintly surprised but still stepped back to let the shorter male in. "Good morning."

He couldn't recall Andre saying anything about Akira coming by, but he supposed his employer wouldn't mind all to much even if the visit was a surprise. "Can I take that for you?"  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 3:34 pm
Akira blinked; he didn't exactly consider Louis to be Andre's butler more so than a friend living with him and taking care of him while he got back on his feet after Vincent's death. "Good...good morning," he said brightly, wearing a sheepish smile. "Um...are you sure it's alright if I come in...?" Louis had already stepped back, but Akira still felt awkward just strolling in without being invited.

It was probably good it wasn't Andre who answered, though, because his heart was already pounding so hard, he wasn't sure he could have taken it. Serious, stoic Louis helped him calm down and catch his breath a bit. He smiled and took out a small bag of cookies he'd bought especially for the large man.

"Oh! Yes, please," he said in response to the offer to take the bag, even if it might not have been the one the blonde originally meant. "This is for you, Louis. You're so kind and thoughtful; I'm sorry I didn't find out before what kind of sweets you like or if you even like them at all, but I really wanted to get you something, so...please accept these?"

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:28 pm
Louis stared at the little bag being offered to him his eyebrows furrowing in confusion before a small, but fond smile curved the corners of his lips. "Thank you," he said earnestly, taking the bag and cradling it carefully between both hands. "That's very kind of you."

"Andre's still sleeping but I'm sure he'll be happy to see you." He motioned the other to come inside as he absently nudged a curious, purple and white Ralts away from the door with his foot. "Especially since you brought him a treat."

He wasn't particularly fond of sweets but the gesture was incredibly kind and he could always have them with tea.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:32 pm
The shorter man bowed in acknowledgement but when he rose to see Louis' face, his heart skipped a beat. "You...your smile is beautiful," he breathed. Right before registering what Louis said after about Andre.

"Oh, okay, well I can always come back later," he answered, wondering if he should even do that much. "In the meantime, perhaps you can give this to him for me...?" And yet Louis was still motioning him inside. Akira began to realize he seemed to have misunderstood something.

Absently watching the uniquely colored Ralts, he said, "I'm sorry, didn't you just say he was sleeping? I'd hate to disturb him."

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:32 pm
The blond ducked his head, half out of embarrassment and half to hide how his smile grew. "Thank you."

It was no wonder Andre found the other so endearing.

Clearing his throat, he straightened up just a bit. "He'll sleep the day away if you let him." Louis shook his head and gave a soft sigh. "You'd be doing me a service by waking him." Once again he nudged the pokemon back. "Zenaide, stop." He scolded softly before crouching to pick the pokemon up.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:34 pm
"Heheh...I suppose that's what he has you for, then, huh?" the silver-haired trainer laughed sheepishly, reaching up to tug on his bangs. Really...with this gorgeous of a man living with him and Louis' replacement of Vincent at Andre's side, was it true those two weren't a couple? It seemed especially hard to believe now. Akira felt more awkward than ever in having shown up on their doorstep without permission.

"Ah...waking him...me?" he squeaked. He tugged his bangs harder. "W-w-wait a moment, wouldn't he be irritated that someone he isn't used to waking him would do that? Especially without prior notice?" Akira looked at the Pokemon called Zenaide and couldn't help a small smile once more. "Aw...is Zenaide yours?"

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:35 pm
Louis just gave the shorter man a rather cryptic smile, shifting his grip on the pokemon in his arms until it could lean lazily against his shoulder. "I wouldn't send you up there if I thought he would be angry."

He had no desire for any harm to come to Akira....he was fairly certain that Andre wouldn't mind.
...At least 95% sure.

"Trust me." He waited patiently for the other to come inside, showing no sign that he minded just standing in the doorway. "Hm? Oh, no. I have no Pokemon of my own." He replied with a slight shake of his head. "I help keep track of Andre's."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:36 pm
Akira made a face and quickly looked away. What was this? Jealousy? Ah, because Louis knew Andre well enough to tell what would and wouldn't make him angry. "...You two would make a great couple for sure," he impulsively muttered under his breath. It wasn't said so much in contempt as it was defeat.

However, Louis was still so charming that the shorted man found he couldn't refuse. He had no reason not to trust the guy, after all. "Well, if you say so," he answered and gingerly entered the abode. "Thank you for having me." Regarding the Ralts, he asked, "So that one is Andre's? Isn't it dangerous not to have a Pokemon of your own? Or, at the very least, lonely?" What did this man do prior to living here? Was he by himself on Grande Ile?

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:36 pm
The blond tensed ever so slightly before letting out a little sigh. He knew they'd make a great couple. Had known it since he'd first laid eyes on the purple-haired man back in college...

But this was how things were and he was fine with that.

He chose not to comment, instead closing and locking the door behind Akira. "Thank you for visiting. " He responded, almost automatically as he gently petted the Pokemon in his arms. "Yes, he belongs to Andre." Zenaide yawned quietly but regarded the newcomer curiously. "Dangerous?" He cocked his head as he started down the hallway towards the stairs. "In Grande Isle it's common for people to not have a pokemon, I suppose I'm just used to it. "  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:37 pm
Louis' tension and sigh caught Akira's attention and the silver-haired trainer bit his lip. Whoops. Had he trod on a sore subject? He hadn't even realized Louis swung that way, but when one thought about it rationally...who would care for Andre with this much devotion without having a deeper affection for him? Now Akira was regretting having come more than ever.

"Ah...I see..." he murmured, still distracted by thoughts of Louis and Andre as he followed the blonde to the stairs. Had Louis...ever told Andre? He was dying to ask, but that really wasn't his place. Besides, it was probably a good idea not to touch the subject any more than he already had if it was as sore a subject as Louis' reaction made it seem. He hadn't said anything more about it himself.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:37 pm
Once they reached the bottom of the stairs, Louis turned to face the shorter man. "Andre's room is the last door on the right." He swatted Zenaide's hand from where he was trying to steal a cookie.

"I wouldn't bother knocking, just go right in." He smiled lightly, absently battling the pokemon's wandering hands.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:38 pm
Akira couldn't help the smile that grew on his lips at Louis' prevention of Zenaide's hand. He wondered what would happen if and when the Psychic-type learned how to use telekinesis. "Okay...thank you, Louis."

He walked down the stairs still lost in thought about Louis and Andre and pondering about the pair's current relationship with one another. Had they ever been a thing in the past? He shook his head. No, that was none of his business. ...Was it?

Heaving a sigh, he put those thoughts away for now and put his hand on the doorknob once he reached the last door on the right. Turning it slowly, he kept it turned as he pushed the door open so that he would make as little noise as possible upon entering. Akira peered in, wondering if it would be dark and how much he would be able to see.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:39 pm
The room would be dimly lit, stray beams of sunlight peeking through the gaps in the heavy, dark curtains. A human shaped lump lay sprawled on a four post bed beneath a mountain of soft, white, down feather blankets. All that would be seen of the information broker was messy, purple hair.

The sound of the door opening didn't seem to bother the older man in the slightest but a purple ninetails with softly glowing, green orbs around the pokemon's neck lifted her head to regard the stranger curiously. "Taaaaaaaails?" She cooed.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:42 pm
Akira couldn't help beaming fondly at the sight of the sleeping figure on the bed. He was so innocent-looking; so vulnerable. Except for the purple vulpine with the glowing orbs about its neck.

"Hi," he whispered softly, holding up a hand to greet it and hoping it didn't attack him. What sort of Pokemon was this?! It looked both elegant and dangerous at the same time and he didn't want to risk angering it. Somewhat like Andre, actually.

"I'm, uh...just saying hello," he said, attempting to step around the strange creature to head toward the bed. "I don't mean any harm. Promise." He put up both his palms as if to reassure the Pokemon that he had no weapons or other tricks planned.

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff