BLOOD STATUS pureblood

SEXUAL ORIENTATION straight

WAND (13 in Hazel, Dragon Heartstring)

xxxSCHOOL AND CAREERxxxxxxxxxxxx

ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

YEAR seventh

HOUSE Slytherin
My, we do think highly of ourselves, don't we
Are you quite certain that's what you want?
To be like everybody else?
Well, if you're sure you can measure up

Slytherin!

HONORS
■ Prefect
■ Qudditch Keeper

DREAM JOB lawyer

xxxPERSONALITYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

STOIC He has never had much need to show emotions, besides things don't tend to make him smile or cry. He's not one to wear his emotions on his sleeve. If he smirks slightly hes quite happy.
PRUDENT He plans ahead and make sure all details are in order before acting on or agreeing to something
SELF-RELIENT He looks out for himself. He doesn't expect anyone else too. If he does help others he likely has something to gain from it. Even if it just satisfaction.
RELIABLE If something needs to get done he will be sure to see it trough. If he says he will do something, consider it done
LOYAL For the few that can stand his demeanor, they get a friend for life that will be willing to take a hit for them. Theses a far and few between though.
SELF ASSURED He thinks highly of himself and his accomplishments. Nothing wrong with self esteem and the product of hard work

■ Sweet food
■ birds
■ Horror movies
■ cats
■ swiming

DISLIKES
■ overly talkative people
■ waking up early
■ sudden change
■ sharing
■ Romantic movies

STRENGTHS
■ he's a planner
■ Drive

WEAKNESSES
■ Showing emotions to others
■ awareness of others

FEARS
■ dogs

PETS
■ grey pygmy puff named Bludger

xxxBACKSTORYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EARLY CHILDHOOD
Jeremy was born the only child a proud pureblood family, though they weren't overly rich, you wouldn't think it. They acted like they had money and even dressed as such. Aside from that his young life was quite uneventful. He was raised to always look your best and be on top. As such he developed a prideful ambitious streak. He learned early on that he had to look out for himself because everyone else will try to be better than you. We cant have that can we?

SCHOOL YEARS
FIRST YEAR I got sorted where I wanted. Also, I decided to try out for Quidditch. I'm the keeper
SECOND YEAR Qudditch was fun. While we didnt win It was still worth doing my best.
THIRD YEAR all in all it was quiet I got a new pet and took up knitting.
FOURTH YEAR (what happened your character's fourth year of school; this section will be added in after their fourth year is completed)
FIFTH YEAR (what happened your character's fifth year of school; this section will be added in after their fifth year is completed)
SIXTH YEAR (what happened your character's sixth year of school; this section will be added in after their sixth year is completed)
SEVENTH YEAR (what happened your character's seventh year of school; this section will be added in after their seventh year is completed)

xxxUPDATESxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATED 1/15/19

UPDATES MADE
■ age and clarified the trait: cold
■ added pet
■ (recent update)

PENDED BY - Weasley 5/23/17
ACCEPTED BY ~ ♥ Cara ɱк [09/01/2017
RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY Weasley 5/16/18