[PRP] Frozen {Inside}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:05 am
This is a Private Roleplay of Aloy Stark & Momento Mori.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Teepee: Thalea | Hanging Gallow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:37 pm
His teeth started to chatter, just a little as he numbly made his way along the rocks doing his best to keep from slipping down short pieces of slope that he danced a little too close to on occasion. His mother, or mother as he should put it, would have given him looks of great concern for attempting such a foolish idea but the thought of making his way to the top while they traveled through the mountains was too irresistible to avoid. What he had fail to realize was truly how far away the peak was from their camp and how long it would possibly take him to reach it nevermind how long it would take him to get back to their “I will end you” gazes. There was also the whole ice, snow, snipping winds, rocks, and well everything else the foal didn’t think about when he started this his ascent to this lofty dream. There was regret now, a little too much regret that he was hesitating and considering not completely this idea, that maybe he should return to camp, tail between his legs and having nothing to show while he is reprimanded.

The thought of that however was worse, at least getting in trouble and actually reaching the top that was a promise something he could tell to others later, not doing meant well. It sucked in the Mori’s mind. No instead he pushed forward, the wind easily slipping through the little marks on his chest as he could feel the flowers wilt at the cold.  

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:05 pm
It was a beautiful winter day… or was it spring? She could never tell up on the mountain where it seemed to be winter year round. The snow was crisp beneath her paws and the ice seemed to glitter in the sun. The view from the mountain overlooking the world always took her breath away and caused her to be silent in awe, which was a real shock, since Aloy was never quiet. She was there now, looking out at the world went a crunching of snow caused her ears to twitch. Her eyes, which she thought were the color of the rising sun, starred down the mountain. Clambering up the path never traveled was a dark speck.

“HEEELLLLLOOOOOO DOWN THEREEEE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU KNOW THERE IS AN EASIER WAY UP RIGHT?”

Well if the speck didn’t know that before, it sure did now. Or so she hoped. Perhaps she should go down and help the poor thing and lead it to the proper path. With an excited yip, she slid down the snowy mountain towards the speck who turned out to be a foal with paws and a tail… just like her. This was the second time today that she stood in silence. There were people out there that had paws and tails just like her family. Quickly she shook off her shock and became her hyper, question filled, scatter brained (at times), self again.

“’Ello, thought I could lend you a paw.” She gave the foal a wolfish grin as she tapped her paws into the snow.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:10 pm
Mori’s mind was so focused at the summit he was completely unaware of the other foal’s presences and yelling almost mistaking it for the wind. Instead he tried to keep his teeth close, try to pretend the chattering wasn’t started to cause his entire head to shake as it felt like the flowers in his chest were slowly turning into ice. There were questions in his mind like why had his mothers decided that going into the mountain was something of fun, why couldn’t they have stayed somewhere it was spring and flowers constantly bloomed then becoming a frozen popsicle.

It wasn’t until she was sliding down the slope that Moir gave her a shocked look, the snow tumbled down in places threatening to coat him with a new blanket that was pure, white and obviously colder.

“OH.” He gave her still looked a little amazed at her, she was a tannish brown sort of like a wolf with a tail and paws similar to his own her eyes were like flames that licked the night sky and most of all she looked warm.

Way warmer than him.

“Oh yea, help what did you say sorry I was trying to think of warm things…” He gave a bit of a sheepish grin, way to not make a good impression as warrior in training to someone.  

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:14 pm
He did not appear to have heard her, he stared at her blankly as she approached. No wonder he was trying to think of warm things, he did not have any fur and he had bones showing. That did not appear to be causing him any pain, so she did not worry about the bones. Concern for the foal caused her to look him over once again, even though he had paws like her, he was not handling the cold as well as her and her family. “You look half frozen, come with me, there is a cave nearby, and we will try to warm you up there. Until then, is it okay if I stand close to you?” She felt as if she was radiating heat and could share that with her new found friend if she could just lean against him. “Since we are going to be so close, might as well introduce myself. I’m Aloy Stark. You can call me Aloy. What’s your name Frozone?” As she talked she kept her eye on the foal, he felt so cold. “C’mon, you can make it, not much farther. We are almost there.”

The cave was small and uninhabited; it would be perfect for what Aloy had in mind. “Go deeper into the cave and I will stand next to you like I did on the way up. Too bad my sisters or brother is not here to help, this cave would be as warm as a summer’s day, and at least that is what I think it would be like. I have never seen summer.”

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games