Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Your Tears Sustain Me (Kamacite / Silk)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:07 pm
Silk was sitting in a patch of shadow, huddled between some garbage cans as he watched another patch of shadow. In that patch of a shadow, one of those corrupt senshi things was lurking in the shadows and snagging starseeds from unsuspecting people. He judged the senshi thing of course. His general wouldn't use cowardly tactics like that. No. Labyrinthite didn't hide and pick off people when they were least suspecting it. No. The first time he had met the General and the raw power he had displayed as he forcefully took a senshi's starseed one night had burned an impression on him.

One every other person in the Negaverse should have been living up to.

After the senshi had finished his last stunt, Silk finally padded out from between the trashcans and approached the patch of shadows where the senshi thing was hiding. "Hey!" He snapped at the other. "Do you always hide like a coward when you do that!?"

Guine

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 12:36 pm
He had nothing better to do that night, and he was trying not to fall behind on his quota because he had full intentions of spending the weekend with one Adrien Davids. And he couldn’t be bothered to go out at night when he could be sitting, cuddled up with his boyfriend, and watching a movie, or listening to him talk, or whatever.

There was something else lurking in the shadows, but since the aura wasn’t that strong, and was still similar to his own, Kamacite didn’t give it too much attention. It wasn’t until something finally started shifting and slinking out towards him that Kamacite lifted his gaze from the small bag of starseeds he’d collected, securing it to his waistband.

It appeared to be another one of those talking cats. He’d only met one briefly, and even then he was unsure of just what the cat actually was. He still felt guilty that he didn’t have a chance to make sure it was okay, but it looked as though this one was perfectly healthy and needlessly sassy.

“Yes,” he said simply in response, gazing down unimpressed at the small animal. It was easy to claim that someone was a coward when they were all black and could hide away. “My orders are to lay low and not get killed. I don’t intend on disappointing my General by ending up dead. So if that means I have to be a coward, then yes.”

Lucyal

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out