Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] We Don't Know How It Got There! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
TawnyAngel generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 5!

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:30 pm
[KO - Area 1]

Oh. Wow. Awkwaaaaard. Was this going to be entertaining or just plain awful? KO tended to think the latter and so he murmured; "Catch you later," to Lex and then promptly turned and headed outside away from the potential powder keg of a situation. It was unlikely that a good, law abiding KSO officer would start any physical trouble of course but that didn't mean it was going to be a pretty sight.

As he headed slowly away from the door - Lex might still catch him up - KO released Imperator and Duke from their pokeballs and started to look around with interest. "See if you can find any pretty coloured eggs, there's supposed to be some kind of a prize for finding a lot," he passed on to his pokemon.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:35 pm
[Taavi, cabin]

Had... had that really just happened? Had they really just said that? Taavi's jaw tightened and his hands clenched up involuntarily. His stomach clenched too, the way Sasha brushed back their hair and spoke so casually was like a physical blow. Had he really meant that little?

"It's been good," he said tensely because people were watching them and he couldn't say what he was really thinking. "I really feel valued there." You b*****d, b*****d with that man who had been in so many pictures Sasha had shown him. Well he guessed he knew who they'd moved on to, if they hadn't been with them all along. "Well it's been real... interesting to see you again Sasha. You'd better catch up with your friend though right?"  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:42 pm
TawnyAngel
[KO - Area 1]

What's that?! An egg?! NOPE! You've found a decorative torchic! Booby Prize!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:43 pm
[Faleen, Cabin]

"I think I'm going to leave you at the daycare! What do you think?" far be if for Faleen to have ever made it a habit to celebrate Easter. Though she had some memories of it from when she was younger, those memories didn't extend into her teen or adult years, Easter was unimportant, and for sentimental people and children... or so was the more of less indifferent thought that she had toward Easter.

a feminine voice next to her muttered under her breath in almost a growl.
In response, the shaved bald women staring at the sign tacked to the door turned her body in a somewhat dramatic gesture toward the Zoroark, not taking her hands off of her hips.
"What? Why not?" She asked
Zoroark explained, narrowing her eyes lightly at the widened hazel eyes of the ex-Agent.

Faleen let out a loud "Pfff! Oh come on its been months, how about you lighten up a bit." She turned back to the door "I'm not in any threat! Its not exactly you keeping me out of danger you know."

Zoroark narrowed her eyes

She waved a hand toward the Pokemon behind her dismissively. The three of them a Scraggy, Froakie and Zoroark all exchanged looks at one another before Faleen decided to open the door and enter the cabin.
"Helloooo!" Faleen greeted "The sign says to ask for Geraldine, I need to get a couple of pokemon out of my hair if that's still a thing?" She paused, "That's just a figure of speech, since I don't have hair." She awarded her stupid joke with a wide smile.

Scraggy yelped in panic, rushing in up behind Faleen. he clasped at the hem of this fleshy pants.
Faleen's eyebrows arched and looked back at the pokemon that followed her in "Uhhh for a while maybe? Whats the deeeaall? Come on I bet its a lot of fun. Heck." She turned back to the people in the cabin "Do I count to go into daycare?" She looked back to Scraggy, Zoroark and Froakie "Think about it, they spend a -day- taking -care- of you. who doesn't like to be taken care of!"

Froakie croaked

"Well some of you are! So shoosh!" Faleen smiled and turned back to the two who seemed to look like they were running the place. "Right?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:48 pm
[Look & Leer - Area 1]

"Look, why are we doing this again?" Leer asked his twin, yawning as he wandered after him through the tall grass. "You can't seriously wanna go egg hunting, can you? That's baby stuff."

"That's exactly why we gotta go egg-hunting," Look answered, shoving aside grass after tall patch of grass. "Wink would love this stuff. If we won an egg for her, maybe she'd leave us alone. We could use it to distract her."

"Or," Leer answered, sounding as unsurprised as ever by his brother's absurd oversight, "she might get more attached than ever for giving her something she likes and take it as a sign that we like her back."

The older of the twins stopped dead in his tracks. "Oh." A second later, though, he was continuing. "Well, I want to see what the special prize is! It's bound to be something good, dont'cha think?"

Rolling his eyes, Leer didn't bother answering. But then he noticed two people (Lex & Taavi) talking and the tension in the air between them was almost palpable. He raised his brows and paused, wondering if he could get a read on what was going on there.

"What's wrong?" Look glanced back to see Leer staring. Then he followed Leer's gaze. "What's happening? Are they gonna fight?" His voice was saturated with excitement.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:53 pm
Blood_Goddess
[Cabin]

The ladies had no comment regarding the rather tense exhange their other guests were having, and were likely rather pleased beyond the usual to focus on yet another visitor.

"Oh, why that would be me~!" Sang a very short woman with a pink beehive hair-do, and in bright pink attire as she bustled toward Faleen. "Of course that's still a thing! We'd be delighted to take a couple of your little darlings into our care for a little while~!"

A taller, blue-clad woman spoke up from nearby.
"We just need your name and your pokémons' names. Would you also like to partake in our egg hunt?"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:53 pm
[Lex, Cabin]
"Nickle," Lex replied, turning his attention away from the steaming ranger, ex ranger, and giving a soft smile at the ghost continued to prod about the hive of pink hair. "And I'm sure they will have a lot of fun, I'm sure the back is wonderful." They paused and looked back to Taavi.

"How wonderful for you Taavi, it is so good for you to find such a place to be living." Lex replied, eyes half lidded, taking in the tension in the slim frame. Mmh, Taavi looked good actually.

"Ooh, I will, if that is all you needed, Beverly?" They asked, dismissing Taavi and turning their attention to the other women. "I probably should go and catch up."  
Kitomyx generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 4!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:59 pm
[Cheshire - Area 3]

Cheshire most preferred the secluded area in the forest because there were less people to bother them or encroach upon any possible eggs they might have found. Even so, they wore a hood, shades, baggy cargo pants, and a windbreaker zipped up over the bottom half of their face. Enjoying himself, Kano had volunteered to search alongside the disguised Rocket grunt, still spending some time away from his actual trainer to keep Cheshire company.  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:01 pm
[Faleen, Cabin]

If she event noticed the tense environment she sure wasn't reacting to it, he smile just broadened as a women dressed in a kind of wild pink approached her
"Ah good! I'm sure they'll warm up." Faleen assured "Man your... well I was going to say 'outfit', but your everything is AMAZING! Its so fun and big. Now I kind of wish I kept hair? If I knew I could do stuff like that with it."

Zoroark groaned, embarrassed, earning a chuckle from Faleen.
The human turned to the second person who then asked for some information.
"My name is Faleen Ewell, And I think.... I think I'll leave Zoroark and Scraggy. Ms. Grumpy and Mr. Clingy. oh but... those arent' their names. their names are Zoroark and Scraggy."

Zoroark looked away at the comment, while Scraggy pulled his pants up a little higher.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:16 pm
Shaddaling
[Cabin]

Blood_Goddess
[Cabin]

"Yes. That's all I require, thank you." Beverly flashed a very quick smile at Lex, but she was already writing down the information supplied by Faleen.
"Very well. I shall note those down. If you are participating in the Egg Hunt, I can register you for a free pokéwalker?"

Geraldine's smile grew wide and she actually twirled when complimented.
"Oh, this ol' thing~?! Oh, my, but I do love my pinks! It seemed the only option to do this with my hair; I would consider a style change but dear Beverly does like it so and well it's just so me~!" She scurried over to beam huge grins down and up at the Scraggy and Zoroark.
"Ooooh, so adorable! Lovely darlings to stay with us and have fun with all the others~!"

--

Kitomyx
[Area 3]

You've found something! A painted rock! Not an egg though... Booby Prize!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 9!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:23 pm
[Lex - Area 1]

"Thank you," Lex replied and walked out, calm, confident, composed till they were sure to be out of sight and gave a slump, hand over their heart, head tipped back. "ooh my ******** gods," they said quietly before moving towards K.O.

"Sorry... about the ex."  
TawnyAngel generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 1!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:27 pm
[KO, area 1]

A brightly coloured object caught his eye and KO sauntered over to investigate it; when it turned out to be a decorative Torchic he sneered disdainfully and kicked it aside with his foot before dismissing it and continuing his search.

//Was there really any need for that?// Imperator asked with weary resignation. //I mean, just because you can't use something doesn't mean you have to discard it like that. Oh wait. It's you.//

"If it was charming I would have left it alone but it was so," KO pulled a face, "kitschy."

The Gardeviour sighed slightly and shifted the ornament back in place with a wave of one hand. //Of cours.//  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:30 pm
[Faleen, Cabin]

As Bevery finished up with Lex, Faleen glanced over to them, after a few seconds she seemed to recognize the Rocket. A sly, knowing smirk stread over her lips, though she said and did nothing more to the Rocket as she turned back to Beverly who had already asked about egg hunting and a poke walker.
"Ooohhh... hey why not huh? That sounds pretty interesting. I did that as a kid, so lets do it!" She was speaking to Beverly as much as she was Froakie, who was remaining with her.
The Shiny Frog just stared back up at her.

And of course pokewalkers, she recalled having some back at base, but she left those behind. "Yeeaah... yea sure! I will also take a pokewalker"
I'd like a Togepi Pokewalker please!
Pokemon: Rotom
Name: Rotom

She had a lot of bad feelings toward Pink, lots of very hateful, angry and frustrating memories that frustration with something as simple as a color.
But in all honesty, it wasn't bad!
"I don't know what makes it you, but it does look good on you!" Faleen admitted "So.. I guess that's why its your right?"

Faleen snickered as the women moved on to call the Pokemon lovely... ohhh boy if she only knew. "Alright sweeties~ you have fun now. I'll come get you later." She said in a genuine voice, though to the Pokemon it clearly come across as mocking.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:52 pm
Shaddaling
[Area 1]

You found an egg! User Image

--

TawnyAngel
[Area 1]

You found an egg! User Image

--

Blood_Goddess
[Cabin]

"Certainly. I will add you to both of our records." Beverly shot Faleen a very quick smile, and then finished scribbling away on her clipboard.

"Oooh, you take your time, you charmer! We're happy to look after them until you need them back, the little darlings~! Have fun looking for those eggs dear~!" Geraldine called with a wave.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 1!

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:02 pm
[KO, Area 1]

Well that was a little more like it; KO stooped to pick up the brightly coloured egg and then passed it off to Imperator just as Lex approached. KO turned to face the other Rocket with an arched eyebrow and a hint of a smirk. "Awkward much?" he drawled. The relationship had been pretty well doomed from the beginning, he was mostly surprised that it had lasted as long as it had.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff