[PRP] Adventures in Vandalism [Caiden - Rianon]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden was grinning from ear to ear. This swamp village was GREAT! There were so many friendly trolls. The brownblood skipped around, and would sing if his mouth wasn't agape, impressed at everything he saw. He had been here several times now, but it still impressed and amazed him. Caiden grinned as the troll he had made plans to meet entered his line of sight. "Rianon!" The boy called out, waving a hand at the girl, his grin growing big and goofy with excitement at seeing his friend. Sure they had only really said hello, and briefly at that, when he had first been here, but she had smiled, and he smiled, and that was the definition of friendship for him.

"Hey Ri!" The boy said again as he jogged up to her. "Do you wanna do something fun? I brought my paint! And oh! CamoDad got me this new kind of paint! Its like, a spray? Or something? I haven't tried it out yet tho, but IM SURE IT'LL BE GREAT!" Caiden had grown up a lot since he had been a kid, but he still tended to ramble, and get louder and louder the longer he rambled when he was excited. "Lets go paint something! Have any ideas?"

Unaru
Tell me if you want me to add more! <3

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:02 pm
Rianon's swamp hive was still not quite habitable yet. Things were slow going for the greenblood even though some time had passed since she was forced out of Four Fronds and her mother...well, she tried to think about that as little as possible.
The greenblood had just been trying to install some windows when the orangeblood came calling. The witch cussed and kicked the wall of the hive while the window refused to fit. With a sigh, she tucked the glass away on top of some timber. Maybe a break wouldn't be the worst thing for her.
Teleporting down to Caiden, Rianon had been having a difficult time getting excited about much as of late. "Sure," she replied simply. Gossip seemed to spread no matter where one lived, so it wouldn't be odd for Caiden to have heard of the circumstances that brought the greenblood to the swamp not long ago.
"I don't really paint too much honestly," she said trying to compose herself enough to get out of her thinkpan too much. "I could get you some interesting vantage points though." She offered, voice a little flat, but she was trying to make an effort.

Micillia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden frowned, concern and worry filling him. She didnt sound like she was having fun! And she sounded like she was feeling down?! Oh this was just not good! The orangeblood tilted his head to the side and chewed his lip. "Are you okay? Is something the matter?" The boy blurted out without thinking. He slapped a hand to his mouth. "I mean! I dont mean to, um, pry or anything!" He said quickly. He had recently learned that there was a thing called personal boundaries, and that he sometimes crossed them and hurt other's feelings. "I just, uh, you looked so melancholy! No wait! I mean you look great! Your really pretty! Er, um, i mean-" Oh glog, the boy blushed brown. He wished he could just take back the last 30 seconds of rambling, but the only way was forward.

Before she could say anything, Caiden continued. "A vantage point would be great! Thats just what i need! Ide love your help!" He calmed down a little, that was an okay thing to say, right? Yeah, okay, he tried to regain himself. "See ive got this idea for this great big blank wall, right in Chittentown, and i could really use your help with it!" Caiden felt his face cool down a little, and he pulled out a sketchbook with ideas. "I think there are lots of trolls out there that the rebels could help! Trolls who feel like they dont belong! And i think they could use a message, a little something to keep their chin's up!" He opened the sketchbook to reveal a graffiti idea with an inspirational message to any lowblood feeling down on their luck.

Unaru

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:43 pm
Rianon's eyebrows knit and her mouth opened and closed a couple times, but ultimately allowed him to go on with his spiel. My this troll had energy to spare, not that that was a bad thing at all. "A story for another time perhaps," she said simply, in response to his probing.
Her interest was definitely piqued a bit more when he mentioned something about a political statement piece. Arms crossed, she took a couple steps closer and craned her neck to the side to get a good look at his sketchbook. "Wow...you're really talented." She said, letting her eyes wash over the portrait. "I can't say I'm all that familiar with the current state of Chittentown's residents...but anything with a rebel message is great to spread." A very small grin curled up at one of the corners of her mouth. "Though of course something to knock those insufferable Sirens off their pedestal could be just as uplifting. Or perhaps that's just my own bias." She let out a weak snicker, my how she'd love to see their faces after they noticed something dragging the four of them through the mud.
"This is great though, you have a very keen artistic eye. I'd be happy to give you a had, and an escape if need be." She offered, still a little morose, but maybe an excursion out of the swamp would help clear her thinkpan a bit.

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden blushed and laughed at the greenblood's complements. "Aww thanks! I just love doing this kinda thing, ya know? Like, just turning one's thoughts into something real is just, well, amazing!" Caiden said, "I feel like some people have trouble with words, and like, a picture is just so much easier than words, and it can express stuff we dont even have words for!" Caiden shrugged, feeling easy with the greenblood now. He didnt know why he had tripped on his words so much before. "I really want to go for something that gives a positive message, but also that doesn't like, scream, "this is a rebel thing"! Cuz i know some trolls get all up in arms about that, and really, i just want to make people's nights a big happier!"

Then Rianon said she would be happy to help and Caiden was ecstatic. "GREAT!" He exclaimed excitedly. "Oh man! Do you wanna go right now? Are you busy? Oh! I can make a, like, an illusion, so no one will see us, if your worried about that!" Caiden pointed one finger up and focused for a second, making an illusion butterfly appear on the tip of his finger."But like, probably not butterflies, right? I feel like that would make us stand out more!" The brownblood laughed, if only he could have butterflies all the time, that would be great.

Unaru

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:17 pm
The witch glanced back at her hive-in-progress and shrugged. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to head out now, have a change of scenery. Things still just...weren't the same without Crowma around. "Sure, we can go whenever, as you probably saw quick travel is my specialty." A twinkle shot across her sight spheres when Caiden demonstrated a rather ethereal gift. "Oh my, that is QUITE the unique magickal gift that Alernia gave you." She was a little off, or at least clearly had a very unusual belief system. "I have a feeling between you keeping us hidden and my speedy exits, it'll be hard for them to catch us." She stepped closer to Caiden, "I can get us to the outskirts of Chittentown and we can make our way from there. It might take a few bouts to get there though. It can be...a little disorienting your first time teleporting. So just let me know when you're ready, Caiden."

Micillia

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff