Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
IT LIVES

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Got an 80 on a book project.
  DID NOT EVEN ATTEMPT TO READ THE BOOK.
View Results

Qwertea

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:13 pm
So many papers for this semester. User Image
But I have finished the bulk of the hard stuff so I will now have time to get online and do stuff and things.

I missed this place. User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:20 pm
blech @ papers. But sweeeet @ having Gaia time. c:
Think you'll make it to tomorrow's NSTG Easter gathering? o: If so, good timing!

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Qwertea

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:25 pm
sdrawkcab
Think you'll make it to tomorrow's NSTG Easter gathering? o: If so, good timing!

I will try! If I don't I will be posting in the guild a lot while cleaning out the member list.

And yeah the papers sucked. I had multiple essays due each weak and some of them were fairly long. I had one that got up to almost ten pages. User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:38 pm
Dogoda
sdrawkcab

I will try! If I don't I will be posting in the guild a lot while cleaning out the member list.

And yeah the papers sucked. I had multiple essays due each weak and some of them were fairly long. I had one that got up to almost ten pages. User Image

XDD I think your idea of fun is a little skewed, buuut I do applaud productivity.

Ugh. Seriously. Papers are the worst. Of all sizes too. XD .... Especially those ten page ones. <.<;;
... I once had a class that required weekly posts of a paragraph or two. The prompts weren't covered in class. And you needed at least 3 good sources for each post. x -x; And then figure out how the heck you're supposed to make a reply comment to a peer (that's supposed to add depth to their post). The concept sounds so simple... and yet it took hoooooours to complete. And those weren't even papers! DX It's so draining to go from paper to paper to paper. x ----x
Give me 10 pages of math instead, any day. xDDD
... I can't believe you even feel like typing right now. xD

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:09 am
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:18 pm
sdrawkcab
Dogoda
sdrawkcab

XDD I think your idea of fun is a little skewed, buuut I do applaud productivity.

Ugh. Seriously. Papers are the worst. Of all sizes too. XD .... Especially those ten page ones. <.<;;
... I once had a class that required weekly posts of a paragraph or two. The prompts weren't covered in class. And you needed at least 3 good sources for each post. x -x; And then figure out how the heck you're supposed to make a reply comment to a peer (that's supposed to add depth to their post). The concept sounds so simple... and yet it took hoooooours to complete. And those weren't even papers! DX It's so draining to go from paper to paper to paper. x ----x
Give me 10 pages of math instead, any day. xDDD
... I can't believe you even feel like typing right now. xD

Lol I'm so introverted it's not even funny. Spending hours on end on Gaia is fun for me. That class you were in, that sounds hard. gonk  

Qwertea

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500

Qwertea

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:20 pm
Ebania
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SUP KWEEN? emotion_awesome
I'm happy to be on Gaia, now to get caught up with the guilds and my petitions...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:14 pm
    So glad to have you back, love! emotion_hug And I'm loving your peach/cream avatar atm.

Dogoda
    SUP KWEEN? emotion_awesome
    I'm happy to be on Gaia, now to get caught up with the guilds and my petitions...

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

☆ Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas