Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Thanks A Latte (Yuuri & Pasi) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:02 pm
Things were not going well. He was getting into more and more trouble with senshi and knights hindering his energy collecting duties, he was having trouble keeping up with his classes, and he was also a complete and utter mess of nerves.

He didn’t consider himself clumsy. He was often very careful about things, very observant, and well, that probably had an effect on his anxiety going into overdrive, making him jumpy at every little thing that happened.

Like the loud noise of someone’s chair scraping back as they stood up from where they were sitting in the cafe, causing Yuuri to jump back and into the chair of a man working on his computer. That same man also looking as though he could very easily snap him in half.

“I am so sorry,” he practically cried, a lingering sense of deja vu washing over him from when almost this very same thing happened when he ran, quite literally, into Kavinsky the other day. Luckily it wasn’t his whole cup of coffee this time, but it was enough to get on the man’s shirt.

He quickly tried to help by pushing his own computer bag from against his hip to behind him so he could grab for some napkins, which only proceeded in him spilling more coffee into the man’s lap.

At this rate, he was just going to be banned from all coffee shops.

Syrie
Sorry for the wait! Let me know if you'd like me to edit anything! pls don't kill him orz;

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:18 am
Pasi normally wouldn't have been working in a coffee shop, but it was between classes and he didn't want to be distracted by anything in his apartment. He'd brought his 'crap' laptop, just in case - with his luck, some idiot would dump coffee on it while he was working. It had happened before.

He was busily working when someone scraped their chair across the faux tile floor and therefor was completely blindsided when the inevitable happened and someone dumped coffee on him. A stream of angry invective spewed forth, the laptop and chair both shoved back to put as much space between the tech and the hot liquid searing his skin through the shirt as possible.

And then it was hot liquid in his lap and he all but snarled abuse at the man responsible - but in Finnish. It was hot and the dude had nearly boiled his d**k - possibly an exaggeration but still, the proximity had the large Finnish man livid and ready to crush the perpetrator.

"The <********>!? Put it down before you geld me--"

Guine
I LOVE HIM, shhh <3

AdoxographicContent

Seeker

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:58 pm
He was going to die. He was literally going to be killed. He thought that the Russian man had been bad, but this was so much worse somehow. Or maybe it was just as bad. Except this time he really was going to be killed.

Yuuri scuttled backwards until his back was against the closest wall, shrinking down with what was left in his coffee cup, having burned his hands and soaked the sleeves of his sweater in the process of spilling it on this man. He whimpered something that sounded like he meant it to be another apology, eyes wide with horror at what he’d just done.

The shout at him to put his drink down had him cowering with his back to the wall, hands shakily trying to set the cup down on the ground once he was close enough. Maybe if he hid as close as he could to the corner, this muscular giant of a man wouldn’t be able to reach him as easily.

Not only that, but Yuuri had to wonder if he was just there to piss off everyone in Destiny City who seemed to be foreign to the country. But he didn’t know whichever scandinavian language this man was cursing in, despite being, at least what he’d been told, half unknown scandinavian origin himself.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry,” he said, holding up his hands as he crouched down against the wall as if to protect himself. They were getting looks and Yuuri felt horrible for it all. If he could just disappear into the floor, that would be great.

AdoxographicContent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:14 pm
Angry as the Finn was, the reaction his diminutive 'attacker' responded with seemed grossly overblown. Not only did the guy scramble away like a half-crushed bug, but he also was spilling all over himself and also had a terrified expression as though he believed Pasi would literally murder him.

Oh for ******** sake... Really? Really? Skin still stinging from hot coffee and clothes rapidly cooling into a sticky discomfort over said burn, Pasi wasn't pleased in the slightest to also have to deal with the Asian guy behaving like he was a monster and causing a scene. "Calm down. I am not hurting you." Unlike you, dumping scalding coffee into my lap. Ugh, why is he making that sort of face? Does he think he's going to die? Stupid.

As little as Pasi cared for societal niceties, he didn't want the sort of attention they were getting. "You are coming with me to treat the burns." Yuuri cowered while the Finn grabbed his laptop and shoved it into his bag; people were whispering in low tones that grated on Pasi's nerves...as did the cringing expression on Yuuri's face when he did reach for the smaller man.

"Don't make more of a scene." Pasi hefted his new acquisition into his arms and walked out of the establishment with an expression that brooked no intervention. This would be a very juicy story for some folks that day - had it been a lover's spat? Had the little Asian guy been abducted? Would he show up on the news the next day as 'missing' or 'dead'?

Time would tell.

Guine

AdoxographicContent

Seeker

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:31 pm
Yuuri flinched at the man’s words, even though those words were that he wasn’t hurting him and to calm down. Coffee now left on the ground, Yuuri gripped tightly to the front of his sweater, fingers digging into the fabric over his heart to try and calm it down. It was beating out of control in a way that made it difficult to breathe.

He stared at the man, still looking rather terrified as he was then told what he would be doing. Going with him? Going where? What did he mean?

A strangled sounding squeak of distress escaped as Yuuri was not just lifted to his feet, but into the man’s arms. Even if he wanted to try and wiggle free, Yuuri was too tense and in the process of trying not to freak out to even think that maybe if he wanted to escape he should try being dead weight for him instead.

But he also hated making scenes. He hated drawing attention to himself, even though his mishaps lead to exactly that. So even though the voice in the back of his mind told him he was probably going to be dragged into an alley to be killed or at least beaten up, at least he wouldn’t be in front of people, right?

He gripped the strap of his messenger bag, keeping his computer with him, his other hand still over his heart as he squeezed his eyes shut.

It was probably even more of a scene that he was being carried.

“I can walk,” he breathed out with a shaky voice, barely above a whisper. It was a defeated kind of breath, resigned to his fate, but Yuuri figured he could at least try to maintain whatever dignity he had left. It wasn’t a lot to begin with.

AdoxographicContent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:08 pm
When his clumsy captive merely squeaked in alarm at being manhandled, Pasi smiled internally; it was a helluva lot easier to cart someone off if they weren't struggling to get away - regardless of their physical size. Since he was being good and behaving himself, the Finn carried him as carefully as he could whilst still using a stride that ate up the distance between the coffee shop and his apartment at the outer edge of the DCU non-campus housing.

Naturally, they got a few looks - a big guy carrying smaller guy, both damp, wasn't exactly the most common of sights - until they were closer to the campus. Around DCU, anything was possible. Yuuri could have been carrying Pasi and they still would have only received the most cursory of glances.

"No s**t." A very quiet mouse had spilled hot coffee on a very brusque lion and was now being carted off to places unknown (to him). "I'm taking you to my apartment on campus to clean up." And that would be the only thing save his name that Pasi said to his captive until they got to his door on the top floor of one of the more upscale independent student housing buildings.

After all, it was piss-poor manners to not tell someone you were 'inviting over' your name, right?

Guine
And thus Yuuri meets Pasi.

AdoxographicContent

Seeker

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:30 pm
Yuuri knew he should probably question what was happening to him. There were bathrooms in the cafe, and they could have easily cleaned up there, but it seemed as though this man had other plans.

Embarrassed and obviously not going to be allowed to walk on his own to wherever it was he was being taken, Yuuri lifted his coffee burnt and sticky hand to try and hide his face from onlookers, keeping himself as still and easy to carry as possible -

Which was probably a really horrible thing to do, because if this man really did have ill intentions and didn’t plan on just helping him get cleaned up, Yuuri should probably be trying harder to escape, even if it meant being dropped onto his a** on the ground.

In retrospect, he should probably have been looking at where they were going instead of hiding his face behind his hand, but he tended to get tunnel vision when he was in shock. Which happened more often than he liked to admit.

He didn’t say another word to the man until they came to a stop, and Yuuri finally opened his eyes to peer around him. It was a rather nice looking apartment building.

And suddenly Yuuri felt his nerves kick into overdrive again because somehow he didn’t actually believe that he was going to be taken to this man’s apartment.

“Thank you, I’m okay, really I am. I have money. I can pay for the damages. You can take whatever you want,” he tried not to panic. Really, he did try. Even though his voice rose higher, each word tinged with fear that had simmered due to shock from being picked up and carried out of the cafe.

He still didn’t struggle, but hoped that maybe this man would be more interested in the money than wasting his time on someone like Yuuri. Then again, this man seemed to have plenty of money already, so maybe not.

AdoxographicContent
I could say the same for Pasi meeting Yuuri hahaha

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:24 pm
Of course the guy would start getting agitated once they'd arrived at Pasi's apartment - that would be the absolute last chance a body would have to 'escape' someone meaning them ill will. Once past the threshold, Yuuri would be entirely at the Finn's mercy; Pasi didn't blame him for wanting to get away as soon as humanely possible, just in case something terrible lie beyond the plain brown portal.

"Quiet." He said, not unkindly. "I mean you no harm." Instead of fishing out a key, the brunet shifted so something in his bag or pocket caused the door to open with a soft but audible click. Yuuri wouldn't know, but the door had been set to lock and unlock with an RFID chip set up - it was an electronic lock, but one that could be removed easily without causing harm to the door and frame whenever he moved out.

He'd engineered it himself.

Pasi stepped through the door and into his apartment with Yuuri firmly held in his arms; in the foyer he kicked the door shut before setting Yuuri gently onto his feet as the lock re-engaged. An door on the right opened into a bathroom/laundry area and stairs led up to a sleeping area. Just past the washroom a staircase led down into the main living space where a home-brew not!roomba hoovered and whirred quietly.

"There is bathroom to clean up in." As for himself, the Finn was setting his bag down on a small catch-all table and peeling his shirt off. There was a rather angry looking red splotch across his chest from where the coffee had hit; it stood to reason there was another in far tenderer places - and that the jeans concealing said spot(s) would be coming off shortly.

"What is your name?"

Guine
xD Poor Yuuri, that's all I keep thinking, lol.

AdoxographicContent

Seeker

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:30 pm
Yuuri stared at the door as it opened without a key, and he was halfway through opening his mouth to try and say something or ask something or protest, but immediately shut his mouth when he was told to be quiet.

He didn’t sound cruel about it. Not exactly nice, but this guy didn’t seem like he was the nice sort. But the promise of meaning him no harm sounded sincere enough that Yuuri felt heat rush to his face. He didn’t know this man at all, and he was taking him to his apartment and -

This was entirely too familiar. Although instead of soaked by rain, it was coffee. Instead of someone overly cheerful, it was this gruff, angry looking man who’d just carried him the entire way there as though it was nothing. Yuuri hated that he felt impressed by the feat. Not because he was, sadly, very heavy but because surely the man’s arms would have been sore at some point?

Even though instinct told him to run for the door, Yuuri stood there and glanced around the apartment with growing interest. He looked towards the stairs ahead, and then to the bathroom. Slowly, Yuuri lifted his strap of his bag over his head and set it under the table just in time to see, if Yuuri was honest with himself, the rather attractive man pulling off his shirt to reveal even more muscles and -

Oh right, the burn from the coffee.

With a furious blush on his face, because he could only assume the man would be pulling off his pants next, Yuuri quickly ducked into the bathroom to shut the door behind him, wanting to give an ample amount of time for the other to, well, put clothes back on.

Oh right, his name.

“Yuuri Matsunaga,” he said, muffled from inside the bathroom where he was busy tugging at the sleeves of his sweater to try and pull them off and he could tug the layer off without removing the buttondown he wore beneath.

“I really am sorry,” he added mournfully, wishing he wasn’t so jumpy all the time. It would have saved a lot of stress for everyone.

AdoxographicContent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:12 am
Pasi hadn't registered that he was being watched - and if he had, it would have meant nothing to him. Finns were used to group nudity and didn't treat their bodies - or any one else's for that matter - as overtly sexual unless that sort of intimacy was openly on the table. Usually.

"Pasi Järvinen." Pants off, he could see the angry skin of his inner thighs - it probably wouldn't blister. "There are shirts in the dryer, take one if you need." Pasi left the foyer area to go upstairs and change out of his damp underwear and into clean ones and a pair of black sweats that wouldn't chafe his scalded skin as much. He didn't bother with a shirt, he wasn't going back out. Yuuri would, eventually, but not Pasi. 'Why did I bring him? Is this becoming habit? Kidnapping flustered klutzes from coffee shops?' It was something ponder later, when he'd dressed the more severe of his two burns with aloe from his first aid kit.

Back down, he knocked on the bathroom door, "There is first aid kit under the sink, I will need it."

Guine
LAWL XD

Syrie

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:27 pm
Pulling off the sweater was difficult when it was damp with coffee, but after a few moments of struggling, Yuuri successfully managed to tug it over his head. The sleeves of his shirt were also soaked, and while he was not exactly thrilled about the fabric drying to his skin, he definitely wasn’t going to be taking off his shirt –

Unless he had something else to wear, which the other man – Pasi, Yuuri thought to himself, if only to try the name out – generously offered.

With a fair amount of hesitation, Yuuri peered around the bathroom until he found the dryer that was mentioned and opened it up. He felt a little weird about digging through someone else’s clothes, but he reminded himself it wasn’t much different than sifting through Adrien’s clothes. The only difference was that Yuuri was actually dating the other man.

He pulled the first plain teeshirt he could find out of the dryer, and quickly worked on getting his button-down unbuttoned and tugged off. By the time he was pulling the overly large shirt down over his head, Pasi was knocking on the door, causing him to jump in alarm.

There was another moment of hesitation, and then Yuuri took the step forward to open the door to the bathroom.

The burn on Pasi’s chest looked painful, especially up close, and was about the same color of Yuuri’s face and burned hands. Yuuri supposed it was easier not to care about wearing clothes if someone had an attractive body, but he would prefer they did so he wouldn’t have to be awkward about trying not to stare.

“Thank you. For the shirt. And everything else,” he quietly clarified, stepping out of Pasi’s way and looking away to focus at anything but his muscular abductor/host. “Is this one okay? I can pay you for it. Or give it back before I leave,” he offered, not sure what the other wanted him to do, but definitely not wanting to do anything to upset or offend or inconvenience the man more than he already had.

“I didn’t want to rummage through your stuff,” he said, hoping that would explain why he didn’t dig around for the first aid kit on his own. He felt awkward and out of place in this man’s nice apartment with the fancy locking system on his door.

“Are you a student?” Yuuri asked before he thought better of it, his curiosity speaking for him. It was probably rude of him to dig too much into the other’s life. Pasi didn’t look old, but he didn’t look young, either. It was a weird in-between that Yuuri couldn’t quite place his finger on.

Syrie
omgg

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:14 pm
Pasi grunted at being thanked, nodding his head ever-so-slightly just to acknowledge what his unwitting guest had said. "It's fine, I have many. You can return it when you are done." It didn't look as though Yuuri had bothered to get the first aid kit as he'd requested, but before Pasi could drum up irritation about it the pink-cheeked young man explained why he'd not opened the door with it.

"That's fine." Moving into the bathroom, Pasi went to fetch the kit, bringing it out and moving towards the stairs going down; he expected Yuuri to follow. "Yeah. Engineering." Small talk was painful, but it was necessary...besides, he'd brought Yuuri to his apartment, it was his own damn fault. Pasi opened the kit and removed some burn cream to apply, though it was a bit awkward to put it on himself.

He was pretty sure he'd covered it all, which meant it was time for gauze. "Do you attend university as well?"

Guine

Syrie

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:48 pm
While he hadn’t known what to expect from the man who had bodily carried him from the cafe and back to his apartment, he definitely hadn’t expected him to be so straightforward and act disinterested, or maybe even a little annoyed, that Yuuri was even in his apartment.

Ignoring the fact that Pasi had carried him there, Yuuri could understand. It wasn’t the first time he was shuffled one way or another in order to keep him out of the way or out of trouble or just have an eye kept on him, although this man was much less talkative than the others whose days he’d ruined by his inability to not jump at every sudden noise.

Blessedly less talkative, because Yuuri didn’t know if his heart could take the stress of having to figure out something to talk about.

“Cinematography, but I’m mostly just taking core classes this semester,” he said quietly in response, the disclaimer meaning not to bother asking him about any details on the subject because he only knew what he’d taught himself. He quietly followed Pasi from the bathroom, down the stairs, and to the living room area where he stood awkwardly to glance around at everything, feeling a little self conscious that he was wearing a shirt that was way too big for him.

He adjusted the shirt so it wasn’t threatening to fall off his shoulder, and reached for the gauze just as Pasi was, and immediately jerked his hand back.

“Sorry, I thought I could help a little. Or at least pass you what you needed,” he mumbled. Or… he would probably be told to just stand out of the way.

“Can I… get you anything…?” he asked, the words coming out before he remembered that this was Pasi’s apartment, and not his own. Feeling stupid, he shuffled his feet a little, and went back to looking around the apartment with interest.

Syrie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:27 pm
Yuuri's chosen major wasn't one that interested Pasi overly much, though he did enjoy a good movie. "First or second year, then. The boring s**t." He was blessedly past his core requirements and wholly ensconced in his engineering work, but remembering the obnoxious, boring classes he'd been forced to pay for to get there was irritating enough that he could commiserate somewhat like a normal human being.

Most of the apartment's living space was filled with long work benches and parts storage. There was a section that had been partially walled in with sound proofing materials that contained a desktop and several consoles, and in the middle of the room, near the workbenches and their neatly labeled and organized bins of parts was the couch that both sat on.

"Hm? Oh." Actually, it would be easier if he let Yuuri help. "That...would be good. Yes." A pause as the Finn moved his hand from the first aid kit so that Yuuri could do it. "Can you help with the gauze and tape?" It would be even more awkward than applying the cream himself; obviously Pasi was used to doing everything alone.

Guine

Syrie

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:24 pm
Yuuri thought it would be rude of him to be too curious about the place that Pasi lived, so he tried to keep his eyes to himself. He didn’t let his eyes linger too long on the work benches or the sound proofed area. Instead he focused on what he was doing, which was: trying not to offend his host/abductor.

“Of course,” he said softly as he reached back to collect the gauze and tape as requested, pausing for a moment, before moving to sit beside Pasi on the couch, ignoring the way his own hands stung from being burned. He would take care of them later, once he was sure he made up for the fact that he caused all this mess in the first place.

He didn’t know what to say, so he didn’t say anything. Yuuri didn’t mind silence, but he knew a lot of people did. He didn’t mind hearing people talk, but he was also perfectly okay with just not saying anything.

There were a few spots that Pasi had missed when he was putting on the burn cream, and while Yuuri thought it would be okay if he just pretended that he didn’t notice, he knew it was his fault to begin with.

“Would you mind if I…?” he started and then shut his mouth, glancing awkwardly up at the other man. He’d been reaching for the cream and stopped after picking it up because, well, he was basically asking if it was okay for him to touch Pasi’s chest, which was totally not appropriate, right? They hardly knew each other, and there were boundaries and all that, right?

“I could… point out where you missed…” he suggested instead, wondering if that would work.

Syrie

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces