But you bitches aren't posting.
View Results

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:57 pm
I was sleeping and I woke up to turn myself around. When I looked up there was a gigantic spider suspended above me. Like the yellow/black ones that make their webs openly around bushes and trees (if you live in the south you probly know what I'm talking about) and position themselves in the middle in an X shape. Well it was 2 or 3 feet above me in my bed. So I yelped like a scared puppy, threw my blanket over my head, and exited from the end of my bed. When I turned around and looked back the spider was gone and Dishes was staring at me from his spot on the bed.
There's no way my prey-driven cat would allow a huge spider to build it's nest directly above us. He goes nuts if he sees a bug he can't reach. So it's most likely it was all in my head. cry

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:43 am
Another victim to the mind controlling chlorine and fluoride water.
Joking aside, the mind to play pranks on you, mostly when you're half awake just after dreaming you can imagine the most weird stuff.

I once had a close encounter with a wasp spider and net one evening, cost me a laptop.(not a dream though)
So I understand your predicament and unwillingness to have a spider in your face.  

CowDoll

Excitable Sex Symbol

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:33 am
oh jesus I found the spider you were looking for, be thankful it wasn't a male one. gonk crying

the only notable spiders I have personally encountered is a giant wolf spider in my moms garden. lifted a rock and then I saw his beady eyes meet mine, then he just disappeared. I didn't blink, he was just gone that's how fast they are.

the other was some tropical spider(I think) when I was over in japan, it was on display in some zoo/aquarium...no glass closure and about two feet from the fence wall thing I as standing at. this thing was HUGE. not quite Goliath bird eating huge, but enough to excuse oneself from the building. I think it was part of the orb weaver family.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:22 am
sgt.Frosty
oh jesus I found the spider you were looking for, be thankful it wasn't a male one. gonk crying

the only notable spiders I have personally encountered is a giant wolf spider in my moms garden. lifted a rock and then I saw his beady eyes meet mine, then he just disappeared. I didn't blink, he was just gone that's how fast they are.

the other was some tropical spider(I think) when I was over in japan, it was on display in some zoo/aquarium...no glass closure and about two feet from the fence wall thing I as standing at. this thing was HUGE. not quite Goliath bird eating huge, but enough to excuse oneself from the building. I think it was part of the orb weaver family.
I'm glad it wasn't a real one at all. But what about the male ones?! You're scaring me! One of those ******** built it's web in front of my living room window last summer.
Omg wolf spiders can be just as creepy the way they like to run across the ground. I saw a video of somebody slapping one with a broom and it exploded with babies across a kitchen floor.

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:33 am
A-B0T
sgt.Frosty

I'm glad it wasn't a real one at all. But what about the male ones?! You're scaring me! One of those ******** built it's web in front of my living room window last summer.
Omg wolf spiders can be just as creepy the way they like to run across the ground. I saw a video of somebody slapping one with a broom and it exploded with babies across a kitchen floor.

well relatively speaking, female spiders are almost always bigger, but sometimes that just isn't the case, as is with the particular spider you saw. Its only a bit bigger though

and I think Ive seen that video, that's when you spray it with axe body spray so the little bastards can crystalize  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:28 pm
sgt.Frosty
A-B0T
sgt.Frosty

well relatively speaking, female spiders are almost always bigger, but sometimes that just isn't the case, as is with the particular spider you saw. Its only a bit bigger though

and I think Ive seen that video, that's when you spray it with axe body spray so the little bastards can crystalize
I use Bengal spray and freeze them.

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Edwin jarvis

Smitten Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:01 pm
We had a pet tarantula when I was growing up in elementary school, it was mean because it was my mother's teacher pet that got picked on by pre-school students.
We didn't really let it leave the cage and roam free.
I like tarantula's more than anything though, the garden out back is full of black widows and my mother got bit twice by a brown recluse down in the basement.
I rather face 10 tarantula's than any other spider.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:51 pm
Edwin jarvis
We had a pet tarantula when I was growing up in elementary school, it was mean because it was my mother's teacher pet that got picked on by pre-school students.
We didn't really let it leave the cage and roam free.
I like tarantula's more than anything though, the garden out back is full of black widows and my mother got bit twice by a brown recluse down in the basement.
I rather face 10 tarantula's than any other spider.

you have both brown recluse and black widows where you live? I would just gas your whole property. gonk

also as weird as it is, I can't stand daddy longlegs, I absolutely hate how they feel on my skin, shkeeves me out. but I still think they are cool.  

sgt.Frosty

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:02 pm
Tarantulas aren't that bad because they're not that likely to surprise you plus they don't look as creepy as little spiders. The long, skinny legs are what I hate the most.
I heard brown recluse venom isn't what's dangerous about them, but the infection you can get from the bite wound. I saw on a show as long as you properly clean out the wound with soap and water you don't need any medical attention.

Spam Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games