Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Letters in Blackmail (Chiara Voscil)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara had seen, recognized, and was recognized by a little yellowblood named Voscil Torgny during all the crazy stuff that was the Civisect and Chittentown space race. Chiara sneered at the memory of the space tower disaster, but replaced it with a hungry smirk at the thought of exploiting Voscil. The yellowblood had gone by some name other than the name Chiara had known her by, wasn't that something strange? She had also been acting... sneaky. The blueblood twirled the pen in her fingers while she worked out the wording on her letter to this particular yellowblood. She knew things she was pretty sure Voscil did not want her to know, and that was her bargaining chip. Bait for the trap. Chiara put in a time and place the other girl was to meet the blueblood, leaving the threat of not showing open ended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chiara sat at the back of the smoky club, her club in fact. The smoke in the air was from this hip new drug that had been going around, so of course Chiara had made it a menu item, racking up the price considerably. She herself did not smoke, that was something those who wished they were cool did, not the ones that were already there. Feet up on the table, the blueblood waited for her appointment to show. Her eyes watched the blind redblood she had recently contracted as the lowblood moved her body and sang on stage. Redbloods just loved to try and be stars, what was this, her fourth redblood contracted? Too easy.

leon_a_darkangel
Tell me if i need to add more or change anything <3

Micillia

Dapper Duck

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:03 am
Voscil received the letter all too abruptly for her liking. She had reached into her pocket and found the neatly written letter addressed to not her persona, but SHE herself. The yellowblood psionic had felt a knot form in the pit of her stomach as she read the contents very carefully. Chiara had, in fact, recognized her during the space tower disaster... and wanted to see her. The open-ended threat of her not showing was enough to make the girl uncomfortable. Chiara had always been good at that, from her smile to the demanding way she wanted things done on her time.

Rubbing her neck some the lightning troll had left the swamp after explaining to Reemus and a few others she had some business to attend. Gulping as she looked from the note to the bar she'd been told to report to Vos glanced behind her back the way she had come. With her psionics speed had never been a problem. This time it had everything to do with her nerves. Voscil wasn't sure this was a good idea.

What else was she going to do?

Lifting her chin up she walked inside. The smell of smoke made her sniff node curl. It was thick and smelt odd. Ignoring it the yellowblood adjusted the jacket she wore. Sparky Hanabi dressed very differently than her own self to help cover up who she was. Her eyes scanned the bar as she zeroed in on where Chiara sat. The girl sat with her feet up on the table looking oh-so-pleased with herself.

Approaching her Voscil raised a brow as she looked the other over. The blueblood looked familiar enough. From the marking on her cheek to the curve of her horns. "Hey." Voscil greeted after clearing her throat.

Micillia
o U o....!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The smile slid onto Chiara's face like oil over water, and was right at home as she carefully looked over the yellowblood, examining and evaluating her. "Long time no see...." Chiara's grin turned hungry, enjoying the taste of the secret, "Sparky." The blueblood indicated the booth seat opposite to herself, downed the drink she had, and then gave the waiter her next order. She let the silence hang in the air, and tilted her head as she watched the yellowblood, looking for any fidgeting or other nervous ticks. When the drinks finally arrived, she passed one over to the yellowblood, and took her own, sipping it. "Sure havnt seen you in a long while, get up to anything... interesting?"

leon_a_darkangel
banterrrrr

Micillia

Dapper Duck

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:30 pm
Voscil settled into the spot the other troll has coaxed her towards. Shifting slightly she was pretty sure her heart beat couldn't pound any faster. Especially with that hungry grin and pause inbetween how she greeted her. Tilting her head slightly Voscil pursed her lips slightly. Fidgeting in place she nodded. "Yeah..! It sure has, hasn't it." Voscil knew she was only calling her Sparky for added dramatic flare. Or so it seemed.

Sniffing at the drink curiously she took a sip not wanting to be rude. Her eyes widened slightly as Chiara's banter proceeded to include the question of if she had been up to anything interesting or gotten herself into anything.

Uncomfortable as she was Voscil wondered what to say exactly. The psionic had gotten herself into life with the rebels on a split second decision. It had been life altering and things really weren't the same. While it lead to her matespriteship with Reemus it also meant she was a wanted troll. Her life was nothing like it's childhood leisurely days. "Oh.. you know. A little bit if this and that. I mean we saw each other at the space race... beside that um. Trying to stay out of trouble for the most part I guess." She looked down at her glass and swirled it slightly before sipping again.

"Nah. Really? Honestly, I've been trying to keep busy, you know? Heh. What about you?" Voscil tried to keep it light on the off chance Chiara was only fishing for information.

Micillia.
lol yes indeed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara chuckled at the "trying to stay out of trouble" line, and relaxed her shoulders. She genuinely liked Voscil as a troll, and if the girl was cool with just small talk for now, Chiara would take it. Threats and blackmail could always be brought back up if things got boring. The blueblood nodded her head while she shrugged her shoulders, "Keeping busy, plenty of fun, plenty of work. I don't know if you watch much media, but there had defiantly been a boom in the entertainment business, and im quite glad to be partaking in it." Chiara grinned, thinking of her recent profits and exploits with Dance Battles and the like. She raised an eyebrow at the yellowblood, "Truthfully i thought ide be seeing more of you in that sort of thing, or at least, more around town." Chiara was a little disappointed that the yellowblood was not around more, thinking of all the things she could do with another flashy yellowblood at her disposal. "I took you more as a city troll... but, things change, huh? I guess your liking the peaceful life more?"

leon_a_darkangel

Micillia

Dapper Duck

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:12 pm
Voscil felt the tension in her shoulders relax. For whatever reason Chiara wasn't going out of her way to make her sweat bullets. It made her wonder what the point of all this was. However, she wouldn't complain. It almost felt normal to be in the city catching up with an old friend.

A pang of jealousy made her frown.

She missed being in the lime light and enjoying time in the city. It had been a huge adjustment for her. One the yellowblood hated secretly try as she might to put her best foot forward.

"Y..yeah...I have heard a lots been going down.." She actually caught herself as she stammered slightly thrown off by her obvious remarks about her lack of being in the city. The very place where she felt most alive. "It's been hard to really live a super.." Voscil suddenly glanced around for a moment before looking at Chiara very seriously. "Active social life...sad as that sounds. I miss being in the city not gunna lie." Leaning back, she wondered if she should maybe go. Voscil sparked a sign of her restless demeanour as she finished her drink.

"Hey. Chiara..? Why did you ask me to come." Vos asked softly then looking at her old friend directly. "Like for real? Or did you just want to hang." She leaned in resting on her elbows as she scrunched up her brow at the other in concentration.

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara smiled lazily at the yellowblooded girl. "To be honest, i thought you might have been dead." The blueblood shrugged as she took another drink, "Was a nice surprise seeing you, you know, not dead." She leaned back, and crossed her legs, drumming her nails on her glass to some unknown tune, just enjoying the atmosphere, figuring out how she wanted to approach this next topic.

"I think the city looks good on you Vos, real good." Chiara said as she leaned forward again, and cradled her chin in her hand. "Ide like you back in it, if your interested." Chiara smiled, she was pretty sure Vos was indeed interested, i mean, the girl had bothered to come all the way out here. "I have a business that makes city life.... Easily accessible, without drawing too much attention to one's self. And with that business i have protection, for those who might need it." Chiara shrugged casually, as if that had nothing to do with whom she was talking to. "If you live with a well off highblood, no one is going to question where you came from, or what your doing now. You can be just be you." Chiara downed her second drink of the night, enjoying the burn of the liquid as it ran through her. She then looked Voscil in the eyes, trying to convey something more serious. "And, just so you know, im not an enemy, im a sympathizer. I dont want to make enemies, just friends. And I am a very valuable friend." Chiara let her smile slide back in. "If you catch my drift." There, look at that. She was going with sugar first. She hoped Voscil would take the offer, sure she enjoyed threats and the aggressive kind of blackmail it entailed, but sometimes it was just nice to pretend that everything was sugar coated, and bring out the knives only when needed.

leon_a_darkangel

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas