PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:49 pm
User Image

what: weaving class
where: busthind community center
who: you!

--------------

any characters and players welcome!
amonee is filling in for the teacher so we
don't run into issues playing with an npc.
please quote whoever you're interacting
with so they know it's on them to respond!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:26 pm
Go out more, cut and comb your hair, do something about that outfit and do it fast, stop trying to solve this problem because you are simply stressed and angry about something... Claud was becoming more and more demanding each passing night and Polair was beginning to crack once more. She tried hard to keep it cool, she tried hard not to give him a witty reply but, fearing he might get feral again, she kept quiet.

The highblood scoffed as she sat in the waiting room. Busthind's community center seemed like a nice place to be, yet with her current mood it seemed like the worst. Claud wanted this, he enrolled her in a weaving class without even knowing what it was and worst of all, Polair didn't know what to do. She had never woven anything in her life, she didn't know what to expect and she didn't want to make a fool of herself trying to do something that required... sight. It was embarrassing disgrace. She was uncomfortable, her current outfit was uncomfortable, the whole situation was uncomfortable.

She fidgeted in her seat tightening her grip around her folded cane as the crackling speakers announced it was time to head to class. The purpleblood gulped, feeling very anxious. I should've said something before, I don't want to be here at all. She mentally complained. If she left Claud would find out. If she left, then she would become like those trolls she has always complained about. unfolding her cane, she asked for directions, managed to find the classroom and, before heading inside, she put away her cane. She just wanted to take a seat and hope that no one would notice her or knew her. Hell, she wasn't even going to participate or speak. Polair opened the door to hear the chatter of trolls who seemed interested in the activity.

Subtly using the wall to navigate through the room, she took a seat at the back of the class. Glub, cull me now..

@everyone!!
Polair is open for interactions !!!

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:59 am
ImaginationsParadise

This class may or may not be what he needed. The last several weeks had been very life changing and he needed some busy work to keep himself focused and grounded with the here and now. No time for drifting off in his imagination to think about what others might be thinking. This was not the place nor the time. He clenched his fists to quell the fidgety feelings he felt and strode in quickly.

He scanned the room quickly before choosing a place near the back by a familiar seadweller. He opened his mouth to give a formal good evening then closed it. That was too much like himself and his goal was to be entirely unlike himself. "Hey...." he said in a breathy whisper to polair as he took his seat.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:16 pm
Polair ignored the feeling of someone walking and sitting beside her. She just wanted to go, she just wanted time to go faster. However she was off-guard when she hear someone greet her, making her gasp and jump in her seat slightly.

She... knew this voice? Sort of? Hard to tell with the noise. "Hi." The seadweller said, not exactly in a good mood. "How are you um...." Polair tried hard to remember the name, but it just didn't come to mind.

"Sorry, I... Have we met before?" She whispered. "My memory is failing a bit. My apologies."

saihen

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Se'lune was trying to keep to less populated areas, but still find out about this wild outside world she had heard about. Besides, knitting? There was absolutely nothing dangerous about that the greenblood was sure about. She had managed to "find" a ball of something close to yarn around someone's hive. The greenblood had left a rather shiny rock in its place, it was a fair trade. She had really started to love the treat of finding and then polishing a rock. It was amazing what some ugly old rock could look like once it was shown some love. Se'lune found herself a seat and sat down. Obachan fallowed in, some four-hundred pounds of deadly hippo managing to look like she was floating on tip-toes. The hippo sat herself down next to Se'lune, and the greenblood winced as the poor chair was destroyed.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 1:34 am
He was late! He was so late! A loud scampering of footsteps sounded down the hallways of the cozy little community center as a jadeblood hurried with a giant box of yarn and cardboard. Amonee had been so caught up watching his favorite soap dramas at home that he'd left like ten minutes later than he was supposed to have.

"Sorry sorry so sorry, I am here! Class is still happening." The jadeblood opened the door to the classroom, relieved to see a handful of people inside. He recognized Azrael to his surprise and gave the blueblood a pleasant nod in greeting. It stunned him to see a seadweller (next to his old friend) in attendance but he was not going to turn her away! A young greenblood sat with her lusus and he smiled at Se'lune. Three trolls, that was still a better turn out than he had expected.

"I hope you are all excited, today is our first lesson. Can anyone tell me what this might be?" He fished an item out of his box and passed the rest out to his students. They were cheap cardboard looms for beginners since he couldn't afford a fullsize weaving loom quite yet. He was hoping to beg some friends to help him make one but hadn't gotten around to it yet. Amonee was not an incredibly organized instructor but what he lacked in planning he made up for in passion.

"And please, feel free to move in closer. Our class will probably be pretty small." The artist smiled, unsure if he wanted the class to be popular and packed or if he preferred a smaller crowd for his first nerve-wracking attempt at teaching.

ImaginationsParadise

saihen

Micillia

Yamashii

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out