Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Yennefer's Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Lucius, Seva, & ??? l Item/s ➤: Gown & Perfume Bottle

All these people had entered her room, and they all suddenly left. Staring at the boy who was unconscious on her floor, Yen began to feel phantom pains from all the things he had done to her. Frankly, she wanted to vomit, but she didn't really have a great place to do that right now. Taking a big gulp to keep bile down, Yennefer looked to Lucius and Seva, tightening her grip on the perfume bottle. W-what now..?

Current Theme ➤ Insert

"He who knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon.
What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face.
It was a face of rage and fury,
the face of the goddess of vengeance,
destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:57 pm

Mood ➤: Neutral l Location ➤: Yen's Room l Company ➤: Yen Yen and Seva l Item/s ➤: Unconscious Boy
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Lucius waved to both Jack and his son when they made they're depart, the headmaster looked down at the boy then at Yen then at Seva. "Well just like Seva here said, we send him to the hospital wing. I don't know if the Doctor is active lately but there is a nurse." Lucius walked over to the unconscious student and held the body over his shoulder. "Oh how rude of me, I didn't introduce myself. My name is Lucius Videl, the owner, headmaster and your boss. You must be my new secretary yes~" he introduced himself to the short woman, did she also take what Jack took as well? Seeing she looks young but her height might have contributed to it.

He looked over at Yen, "You young lady have the day off today. You free to go to the spa or shopping spree or hang out with your..gurl pals or the psychologist.~ Your stress level must be through the roof and that's definitely not healthy for the baby." sadly he couldn't join her since he has some school duties he needs to take care of and people to see. "You can use my room for a place to sleep as for clothing, surely one of the female staff will be kind enough to borrow you some for your outing. I don't know if my mother's dresses will fit you." he said with a chuckle, not like Yen was fat or anything but his mother is shorter than Yen and more around Seva's height range. Lucius eyes trailed down to the bottle Yen was holding, 'So everything wasn't burnt down...'

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:41 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Lucius, Seva, & ??? l Item/s ➤: Gown & Perfume Bottle

Very slowly, Yennefer stood holding on tightly to the perfume bottle. I-i have a solution for the clothes... Closing her eyes, the sorceress thought back to the last outfit she wore. Lifting her hand, she whispered a small spell, and as her hand began to glow blue, fabric slowly began to form on the woman's body. This spell however was considered a restoration spell, and required a great deal of magic. Looking down at her newly restored clothes, Yen forced a smile. This will have to do... With the baby I cant do anything else though.... if I could I would have restored all my belongings... Being pregnant was indeed hard for the sorceress.

A shopping spree...? Hmm... I guess I do need some new clothes.... well new everything since... well... The woman looked around the room. I guess its a shopping spree day~ Oh maybe i can pick up some items or the baby too! S-start preparing.. A-and maybe i can pick up a few things for Ciri! A-and you too dear~ She could also take the time to teleport home and bring back Ciri's most prized possession. She knew her daughter was having a hard time these past few days, given Yen wasnt doing much better. Yen turned to Seva and bowed her head lightly. I am so sorry for how I acted... i hope you can forgive me...

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:52 pm

Mood ➤: Neutral l Location ➤: Yen's Room l Company ➤: Yen Yen and Seva l Item/s ➤: Unconscious Boy

Well that solve the clothing problem, there are limit amount of spells she can do while the woman is pregnant which could be a disadvantages. The wonders of pregnancy. He chuckled when Yen started rambling to herself about her shopping spree, it is a Friday off after all. With a swift of his hand, there appeared a credit card. He held it out to Yen, "Go wild dear.~" he must really trust her as far as giving his card that holds a LOT of money with it.

Though he would have to call Ash for her to go check on Yen, he sudden;y hitched his breath. Speaking of Ash he hoped the wolf isn't lying or walking around school in her birthday suit since the full moon phase is over. "Well enjoy your day dear, me and Seva will just be chill-in at school. Doing paperwork, filing, attending students and teacher, offering assistance and so on.~" his Friday morning is going to be boooooring.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:25 pm

Yennefer couldn't help but smile as Lucius gave her his credit card. He must have had a lot of trust in her, since, well, it was his money. Go wild huh? Hehe oh I will~ Yen quickly realized that probably wasnt the best joke and quickly shook her head. I will be careful dear, dont worry~ Taking his card, Yen slipped it inside her bra since she no longer had a purse. Smiling to Lucius and waving to Seva, Yen opened a portal in the center of her room. Portals were easy and required little to no magic for the sorceress, and they were an easy way of transportation. Before her shopping spree, there was one place she had to go.

-Exit-

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:39 am

Lucius was slightly worried over his choice of words and hoped that the witch won't take it literally. The headmaster wave to his significant other when she opened a portal. Once she was gone he turned his attention to Seva, "Now that's sorted. Let's get you acquainted as duties as a secretary. Meet me at the lobby while I get some things sorted in my office yes.~" he said with a smile. He had to make his rounds and make sure that staff and teachers were up to date and doing their duties. Annnnd he has to figure out what he has to do with this unconscious student. He adjusted his position as he carried the student over his shoulder and walked out from the room and texted a message to the nurse.
Text Message:
To: School Nurse
Hi~ Hi~ This is your boss. Are you currently available.~ We have a patient that needs assistance. 😷

+Exits+

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Mystiecat537

yutary Pie

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:10 pm
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Location: Yennefer's room ☠ Company: No one ☠ Items: Oak staff
o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o

Just as suddenly as he had appeared, the random male who seemed to know that black haired man just left. Probably to substitute for Yennefer. The demon left soon afterwards. She was a little disappointed he skirted around her question, but it didn't bother her too much.. If someone didn't tell her later, she might be able to find out. Her ears perked up when the remaining man introduced himself as her employer. Lucius Videl.. Mrs. Videl's son. They really didn't look anything alike.. That woman was much more colorful. She may have been secretly happy to finally see the man, if her wagging tail was anything to go by. It wasn't noticeable, hidden as it was in her clothing. "It is a pleasure to meet you, sir." She stated quietly, lightly gripping her dress as she gave a small curtsy. Just to be polite. She only solemnly looked at Yennefer as the woman asked her question. Lucius was already answering it. Quite well, in fact. She had nothing to add herself..

When Yennefer turned to her and apologized, Seva only shook her head. "You did not know what was happening." That didn't mean she was happy to be yelled at, but she wasn't going to hold a grudge over something so minor. It was only a slight annoyance. Soon the headmaster had given the teacher a little card and she was leaving.. People put value into the strangest things. Like pieces of plastic. She looked at Lucius when he addressed her again, telling her to meet him at the lobby. She was pretty sure she knew where that was at least. "Very well." She answered as he left, her gaze flicking to the boy. She had no reason to delay.. There was nothing left to do here, and she would be happy to get started with her job.. She left the room soon after he did, heading off down the hallway.. Hopefully to not get lost.

{Exits}
o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o
Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Curious ☠ Thoughts: This shall be interesting, I hope.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:33 am

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash