Welcome to Gaia! ::

Live Love Be ♥ A Lesbian, Bisexual and Trans Society

Back to Guilds

A place where LBTP girls can come to feel at home and find great new friends. 

Tags: lesbian, bisexual, transgender, girls, hangout 

Reply ♥ Live Love Be: A Lesbian, Bisexual and Trans Society [Main forum]
Chatterbox 3.0 [Come Chat here!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jester Queen

Feral Citizen

7,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:28 am
Courtney the snail
The Jester Queen
Courtney the snail
The Jester Queen
Courtney the snail
The Jester Queen

Neither have I, if i was still romantically engaged i would probably not care, but because im still recovering from that "apparently" onsided-realtionship im nore inclined to go because i want people to know now. So i called up a friend and we plan on going to one next weekend!

I hope you change your mind though and go have some fun, even a shut in like me needs to remind myself that i am prideful of who i am,

Ah OK I am sorry to hear that in all honesty. I truly do hope you are getting better & fully recover because that just sucks in all honesty. I mean just from you saying apparently means it ended badly or even wrongly for that matter. Possibly safe to say both in wrongly & badly. So i truly do hope you feel better/recover.

Ah that's cool I hope you enjoy it ^^

Then you do have a point in all honesty. I am transgender (MTF) & Bi. Truthfully you are right I could show a bit more pride in who I am in all honesty & especially love myself a bit better.

Yeah it was bad, still kinda is, two days after said break up she was with a new person so for all i know she was cheating on me or she rebounded, i mean im more or less over it but she was my first so it will probably always hurt a bit. ive come to terms with that.

And i have kinda came to the conclusion that I am Ace rather then Bi or Lesbian, plus i have been a bit nervous about asking people to use they/them rather then she/her, and along with that i wanted to change my chosen name too. Idk I just feel that I would feel much better if i went by something that wasn't necessarily gender specified. I was wanting to wait till i move later this year, but i feel like the time is now, yaknow?

Then wow that just sucks in all honesty. If she was already with someone else after 2 days then yeah kind of sounds & highly seems like she was cheating in all honesty. Which is just wrong don't get why people do that in all honesty.

If she had problems with the relationship why not speak up & try to work it out. I mean that's what I believe a relationship should if there is issues be open about it & speak up. So you can try & straighten/fix them up in all honesty. So it's just completely wrong for her to go run off to someone else in my opinion. Yeah OK we don't know if she truly was cheating but everything you said highly seems like it.

Makes sense & understandable in all honesty & if you want to change your name now go ahead ^^ no one is stopping you in all honesty & I say 100% go for it lol.

Also hope I don't sound weird or come off as creepy but I can't help but stare at your sig picture lol. I absolutely love the pink eel. She is just adorable ^^

Hm thanks your support of the many changes i want in my life makes me smile, and thanks for your input in my past love life( but i will be honest i didnt tealize how little we had i common until after the break up) though it was like seven months ago, its basically my tragic anime backstory.

And thats tottaly fine thanks for enjoying my sig, i can make you something if you want in honor of pride month and aswell as a new found frendship. Also i assume you go by she/her?

Your welcome ^^ it's just what I do, I love helping people out & being there for them ^^ It's just what I truly love to do ^^

Maybe I should become a psychologist or therapist in all honesty.

Anyway that's understandable but still even if you have little in common it's all about if you truly loved them in all honesty. She obviously didn't feel the same way I am guessing which sucks. I can admit never been in a relationship with a guy or a girl.

So probably shouldn't give advice but I do think & somewhat know (well hopefully) how a relationship should work. You need to trust one another, be open about stuff, fix problems if there are any, & truly love each other. That's what a relationship should be in my opinion.

(If you are wondering why I haven't dated anyone I am well mostly waiting till I get the gender change surgery done, only on HRT right now & that's the only reason why I haven't found a partner in all honesty. Just feel like it's just better if I get the surgery done first in all honesty.)

Anyway ah OK lol. Then I wouldn't mind having some art I would love some ^^ & especially the friendship always looking for new friends ^^ (If you truly do make me some art I greatly thank you & appreciate it also will probably give you a lot of thank yous once it's done as well lol. Since well just another thing I do when someone does something for me lol.)

Then yep she/her/female/girl lol.

Lol i remeber i wanted to be a phsycologist or something but then my step dad was like no, you shoild not waste your artistic skill, so im basically back to square one of "what i want to do in the future" cause everyone knows an artist doesnt get paid well, plus my parents are forcing me to get a job too which is driving me nuts, like i do housework, maybe not eight when they want it done but i do it, plus i help my mom with her little buissnuess.

And gonestly i think its dine for when people offer relationship advice because they have clear veiws of what a relationship should be and they arent clouded by what they had in a past relationship.

Anyways i think it shows a lot of your character by waiting till after surgery, in a way you are helping yourself while helping others aswell. Also are you
In the waiting list for the surgery?

And tell me what you want for a picture, if you want a lil merm i can do that but you will have to tell me which fish u want lol.or if you have an oc you want me to draw.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:36 pm
The Jester Queen

Lol i remeber i wanted to be a phsycologist or something but then my step dad was like no, you shoild not waste your artistic skill, so im basically back to square one of "what i want to do in the future" cause everyone knows an artist doesnt get paid well, plus my parents are forcing me to get a job too which is driving me nuts, like i do housework, maybe not eight when they want it done but i do it, plus i help my mom with her little buissnuess.

And gonestly i think its dine for when people offer relationship advice because they have clear veiws of what a relationship should be and they arent clouded by what they had in a past relationship.

Anyways i think it shows a lot of your character by waiting till after surgery, in a way you are helping yourself while helping others aswell. Also are you

And tell me what you want for a picture, if you want a lil merm i can do that but you will have to tell me which fish u want lol.or if you have an oc you want me to draw.

Ah OK lol well you can make good money off of art in all honesty but then you have to be a name that everyone knows which well sucks since you basically have to become a famous artist & everyone basically does art these days so a bit hard to do that in all honesty. But hey if you like art why give up on it yeah it might not be an ideal way of making money but if you enjoy it why stop.

Hmm you do have a point in all honesty. Since they are not offering you advice on what they did wrong or what their partner did wrong in all honesty.

Hmmm your actually the first person to say that in all honesty not many people understand & don't see why I don't find one. Would rather wait till I become fully female in all honesty.

Nope don't have that kind of money in all honesty. So truthfully & sadly will be awhile possibly not till like my late 20's early 30's but truthfully don't mind waiting. I mean yeah OK I secretly do want a GF or a BF but it's 100% best to just wait till everything is said & done. I mean if I truly don't start dating till my early mid 30's don't see anything wrong with that in all honesty.

Only way I'll truly date someone is if they truly love me & don't mind that I still need to get the surgery done. For the most part though not dating till I get the surgery done is basically set in stone lol. Though I can admit maybe being a bit to harsh on my self or even selfish but just seems right.

I mean I truly do love girls & truly love guys as well. In general just find both genders attractive/appealing but since I am only on HRT & haven't gotten the surgery done yet just feel like no one would want me till everything is done & makes sense if you think about it. So just 100% best to wait.

I would rather have art for my gaia avi I do have more outfits then just a maid for my snail avi I have exactly like 9 or 10 outfits that I have made/created for being a snail plan on being a snail on gaia forever/till the very end lol.

So I can send you screenshots in a PM of all my various snail outfits if you want. I mean in away, being a snail on gaia is kind of like my own OC if you think about it lol.

Also I do have Avi art for own of my snail outfits in all honesty. Just haven't put it in my sig or on my profile lol.  

Courtney The Snail

The Jester Queen

Feral Citizen

7,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:51 pm
Courtney the snail
The Jester Queen

Ah OK lol well you can make good money off of art in all honesty but then you have to be a name that everyone knows which well sucks since you basically have to become a famous artist & everyone basically does art these days so a bit hard to do that in all honesty. But hey if you like art why give up on it yeah it might not be an ideal way of making money but if you enjoy it why stop.

Hmm you do have a point in all honesty. Since they are not offering you advice on what they did wrong or what their partner did wrong in all honesty.

Hmmm your actually the first person to say that in all honesty not many people understand & don't see why I don't find one. Would rather wait till I become fully female in all honesty.

Nope don't have that kind of money in all honesty. So truthfully & sadly will be awhile possibly not till like my late 20's early 30's but truthfully don't mind waiting. I mean yeah OK I secretly do want a GF or a BF but it's 100% best to just wait till everything is said & done. I mean if I truly don't start dating till my early mid 30's don't see anything wrong with that in all honesty.

Only way I'll truly date someone is if they truly love me & don't mind that I still need to get the surgery done. For the most part though not dating till I get the surgery done is basically set in stone lol. Though I can admit maybe being a bit to harsh on my self or even selfish but just seems right.

I mean I truly do love girls & truly love guys as well. In general just find both genders attractive/appealing but since I am only on HRT & haven't gotten the surgery done yet just feel like no one would want me till everything is done & makes sense if you think about it. So just 100% best to wait.

I would rather have art for my gaia avi I do have more outfits then just a maid for my snail avi I have exactly like 9 or 10 outfits that I have made/created for being a snail plan on being a snail on gaia forever/till the very end lol.

So I can send you screenshots in a PM of all my various snail outfits if you want. I mean in away, being a snail on gaia is kind of like my own OC if you think about it lol.

Also I do have Avi art for own of my snail outfits in all honesty. Just haven't put it in my sig or on my profile lol.

I think that love can straight up ******** you over excuse my english, and its not just after the break up either i have always thought that, now i just have something to back up my opinion. At the same time however now that i am finding that i feel more ace then anything else i also kinda beive in the whole love without sex thing(not that i have had sex cause my ex was a p***y) and i find it kinda cute and romantic.

I dont know if i beive in my own personal love however, they say you meet your soul mate before th age of 21 and i thought i found mine, i mean i have my platonic soulmate. She messages me like once a month and i dont see her though we go to the same school but she agrees lol.

But hey, i belive that anyone can find love at any time(excluding me) so i have faith in your commendable choice to wait.

Also tottaly just send me all the picture and ill tottaly make that a thing, also if you think of some like motto or just a few words you want on the picture tell me, or any extra details like the Bi flag or any other flag(s) you want, also tell me if you want it too look like a chibi or not, i mean i assume you do cause you liked my lil gill lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:35 pm
The Jester Queen
Courtney the snail
The Jester Queen

I think that love can straight up ******** you over excuse my english, and its not just after the break up either i have always thought that, now i just have something to back up my opinion. At the same time however now that i am finding that i feel more ace then anything else i also kinda beive in the whole love without sex thing(not that i have had sex cause my ex was a p***y) and i find it kinda cute and romantic.

I dont know if i beive in my own personal love however, they say you meet your soul mate before th age of 21 and i thought i found mine, i mean i have my platonic soulmate. She messages me like once a month and i dont see her though we go to the same school but she agrees lol.

But hey, i belive that anyone can find love at any time(excluding me) so i have faith in your commendable choice to wait.

Also tottaly just send me all the picture and ill tottaly make that a thing, also if you think of some like motto or just a few words you want on the picture tell me, or any extra details like the Bi flag or any other flag(s) you want, also tell me if you want it too look like a chibi or not, i mean i assume you do cause you liked my lil gill lol.

Ah OK lol & your find I don't mind in all honesty. Though I don't cuss lol not even in real life go figure lol. (though can admit i'm not perfect & it slips up but blah just don't like doing it lol) Anyway your good lol.

Anyway hmmm in all honesty I truly have no idea what to say besides do whatever you feel is best for you in all honesty. (Sorry truly have no idea what to say lol) Then you do have a point does seem cute & romantic after thinking about it.

Ah OK never heard of finding your soulmate before 21 in all honesty. If that's true then definitely off course lol but still all is fine & sure I will find love once all said & done ^^

Then that's good though that you have someone like that though. Even though you don't see each other on a daily basis you at least do have someone that does care about you.

Then nah you will find someone just haven't found the right person yet. I believe you will one day & same with me in all honesty no matter how long it takes. We both will find that person one day ^^ (truthfully no idea if I love girls more or guys more but guess which ever gender I find first lol. Though I think having a GF would be a lot more cuter then a BF in all honesty. But I think having a BF would be amazing & possibly cute as well so at a standstill lol.)

Anyway we can discuss the art more in the PM plus have to go lol. So talk to you when I get back lol.  

Courtney The Snail

The Jester Queen

Feral Citizen

7,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:18 pm
Courtney the snail

Ah OK lol & your find I don't mind in all honesty. Though I don't cuss lol not even in real life go figure lol. (though can admit i'm not perfect & it slips up but blah just don't like doing it lol) Anyway your good lol.

Anyway hmmm in all honesty I truly have no idea what to say besides do whatever you feel is best for you in all honesty. (Sorry truly have no idea what to say lol) Then you do have a point does seem cute & romantic after thinking about it.

Ah OK never heard of finding your soulmate before 21 in all honesty. If that's true then definitely off course lol but still all is fine & sure I will find love once all said & done ^^

Then that's good though that you have someone like that though. Even though you don't see each other on a daily basis you at least do have someone that does care about you.

Then nah you will find someone just haven't found the right person yet. I believe you will one day & same with me in all honesty no matter how long it takes. We both will find that person one day ^^ (truthfully no idea if I love girls more or guys more but guess which ever gender I find first lol. Though I think having a GF would be a lot more cuter then a BF in all honesty. But I think having a BF would be amazing & possibly cute as well so at a standstill lol.)

Anyway we can discuss the art more in the PM plus have to go lol. So talk to you when I get back lol.

Yeah ill ttyl have a good time doing whatever you do.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:20 pm
The Jester Queen
Courtney the snail

LOL only went to go eat lunch & did a few chores.  

Courtney The Snail

The Jester Queen

Feral Citizen

7,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:05 am
Courtney the snail
The Jester Queen
Courtney the snail

Was your lunch good?

I just finished playing Skyrim for a bit and I have to sleep now cause I have test tomorrow. Gnite  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:11 am
The Jester Queen
Courtney the snail
The Jester Queen
Courtney the snail

Was your lunch good?

I just finished playing Skyrim for a bit and I have to sleep now cause I have test tomorrow. Gnite

Yep it was lol

Ah OK skyrim is fun in all honesty & your good was going to bed soon as well lol. So good night ^^  

Courtney The Snail

The Jester Queen

Feral Citizen

7,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:58 am
Courtney the snail
The Jester Queen
Courtney the snail
The Jester Queen
Courtney the snail

Was your lunch good?

Yep it was lol

Ah OK skyrim is fun in all honesty & your good was going to bed soon as well lol. So good night ^^

Chores then skyrim when the mum leaves today ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:18 am
The Jester Queen
Courtney the snail
The Jester Queen
Courtney the snail
The Jester Queen
Courtney the snail

Was your lunch good?

Yep it was lol

Chores then skyrim when the mum leaves today ^^

Makes sense in all honesty skyrim is a fun game especially with mods. Only thing is don't have a gaming computer & bought skyrim for my laptop that can barely run it lol. It will run with a bunch of performance enhancing/improvemnt mods but still heats my laptop up lol.

But did play skyrim on console lol. I have been playing the elder scrolls oblivion lately though. A bit nostalgic in all honesty. Since I have been playing it since it first came out.

Yeah was only in middle school when oblivion came out but played it non stop lol.  

Courtney The Snail

sui-ao
Crew

Fluffy Rabbit

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:41 pm
The Jester Queen

I'm a full time Illustrator and Fine Artist smile
It all depends on your definition of "paid well".
The average income for an illustrator is the same as a teacher's salary. But like teachers, there's a range. You work from home and do contract work. You send out mailers/apply to job listings. Companies hire you to do book covers/children's books/art for products labels/magazine covers and images/fashion illustration/medical textbooks/patterns for fabric or paper products, etc etc. All depends on what your portfolio looks like.

Fine artists is more like being a musician, if you want to be rolling in the money and have international success it has a lot to do with luck, not just talent. You may end up teaching art while showing in local galleries.

Graphic designers on the other hand are usually hired by companies and are a full time employee. This means you don't make your own hours, but you have job security. Graphic designers can make good money. The work is a little less creative, but benefits and pensions are important to a lot of people. Plus there is room to move up to an Art Director position, which pays very well.

Though for all those options, I would high recommend getting training. Not necessarily for improving your artistic skills, but the most vauable part is learning about the protocols for the industry and how to get the jobs. All the technical and practical aspects.

I've seen many people decide that its not the job for them, there is a risk that it'll turn your fun hobby and emotional outlet into a chore or a total nightmare. Also, only with Fine Art do you get to decide what you're drawing. Illustration you can only chose your style and the type of jobs, not the actual subject matter (You can chose to draw watercolor patterns, but you'll be hired to draw a pineapple pattern). Graphic Design has the least amount of wiggle room, you don't get to decide much.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:01 pm
sui-ao
The Jester Queen

I'm a full time Illustrator and Fine Artist smile
It all depends on your definition of "paid well".
The average income for an illustrator is the same as a teacher's salary. But like teachers, there's a range. You work from home and do contract work. You send out mailers/apply to job listings. Companies hire you to do book covers/children's books/art for products labels/magazine covers and images/fashion illustration/medical textbooks/patterns for fabric or paper products, etc etc. All depends on what your portfolio looks like.

Fine artists is more like being a musician, if you want to be rolling in the money and have international success it has a lot to do with luck, not just talent. You may end up teaching art while showing in local galleries.

Graphic designers on the other hand are usually hired by companies and are a full time employee. This means you don't make your own hours, but you have job security. Graphic designers can make good money. The work is a little less creative, but benefits and pensions are important to a lot of people. Plus there is room to move up to an Art Director position, which pays very well.

Though for all those options, I would high recommend getting training. Not necessarily for improving your artistic skills, but the most vauable part is learning about the protocols for the industry and how to get the jobs. All the technical and practical aspects.

I've seen many people decide that its not the job for them, there is a risk that it'll turn your fun hobby and emotional outlet into a chore or a total nightmare. Also, only with Fine Art do you get to decide what you're drawing. Illustration you can only chose your style and the type of jobs, not the actual subject matter (You can chose to draw watercolor patterns, but you'll be hired to draw a pineapple pattern). Graphic Design has the least amount of wiggle room, you don't get to decide much.

Oh, thank you for you input this was pretty darn enlightening, see my other fear about this however is that my sister has a the education to become an graphic designer but that was a few years ago when she graduated and she is still working at her old job from when she first started working and at this point she has given up on art all together and hardly draws anymore save for occasional coloring in the Dream Dancers guild on Gaia.

But again thank you for the information I will definitely look more into this.  

The Jester Queen

Feral Citizen

7,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ms Bun Buns

Skilled Bloodsucker

3,825 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200