Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] New Buds (Nucleo + Sephos + Amonee)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

blossoming friendships

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:59 pm
It had been a lovely afternoon, lazing in the sun on the top deck of his hive but tonight, something far more wonderful and exciting was about to happen. Nucleo had surprised him the other night with most beautiful bouquet of pink flowers he had ever seen. After calming down, the painter had asked where such precious flowers could've come from and the barista explained, he had met the cool and quiet gardener from last Bloodfest's punkin booth deep in the Four Fronds. Eager to meet this person and get some house plants for himself, Amonee had pleaded for Nucleo to introduce them again.

Weaving through the trees in the forest, the jadeblood could barely keep from breaking into a jog. He wanted to see it all, he wanted to see it now!

"I can't believe it! You said you won two trophies together? He must've grown up very strong. I mean, you are too though!" They were getting close now and Amonee thought he could see hints of a marvelous garden between the cracks of trees in the way. Taking Nucleo's hand in his, he slowed his pace, very excited but very nervous. What if Sephos didn't remember him? Amonee thrived off of social connections and feeling close to other trolls so being forgotten was a very scary thought for him.

"Hello! We're here to see the garden!" The painter knocked at the door of the hive. He couldn't help but notice the large white treebeast lusus outside. There were signs of scarring from some sort of burns but the treebeast was still elegant and beautiful. Even more so with the buds and blossoms branching off of it. Amonee itched to paint and sketch some of the scenes around the area but it would be rude without asking permission first.

Doutei

DraconicFeline
I noticed Sephos's journal says Maku is blossoming right now so I added that in! Hope that's okay! If it's not and the information is outdated or something, let me know and I'll edit!

Yamashii

Doutei

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:58 pm
"Sorry to intrude! He just had to come see it." Nucleo called to the troll inside, with an apologetic chuckle in his voice. Amonee was very easily excitable, it was a quality Nucleo treasured in the jadeblood. But it could also come across a bit pushy to others. He hoped Sephos wouldn't be put off by it. The painter had just about cried over the pink bouquet the other night and Nucleo knew he would love everything that the gardener showed him.

Amonee loved flowers very much. Which was why they were here.

"I hope we're not interrupting something." The barista bit his lip as they waited for Sephos to answer the door. They hadn't asked to come by earlier and were sort of surprising him.

Yamashii

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:15 am
Sephos was not down in his hive, but up, tending to his sleeping lusus. Careful pruning was needed now, during the growth season, so that all the branches and growth and healing would go to the right place. Maku had explained it and, since he was focused on growing and restoring himself, Sephos had to be focused on tending.

Sephos heard voices below him and shimmied along the rope that kept him safe. Maku stirred in his rest, petals dripping to the ground like fragrant rain - blooms that hopefully meant he would be waking up soon. Sephos let his gaze drift down to the greenbloods below. "Hey." he called down. He knew Nucleo (he wasn't going to forget him, possibly ever) and he knew the other greenblood. Vaguely. As the 'lei guy'.

He was more or less done here anyway for the night - all the resin had been cleared away (to let new woodflesh grow) and there was no reason not to leave the rest of the pruning for tomorrow when there would only be more over the day - and so he untied his safety rope and climbed down. "Hey." he said again, approaching, "Why d' you want to see the garden?"

Well, it was a nice garden, but there were lots of gardens in lots of places. Why his?

Yamashii

Doutei

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:25 pm
"Because your's is the loveliest, don't you think?" Amonee clasped his hands together in nervous excitement. "And I suppose it was an excuse to meet you again." He smiled sheepishly but didn't seem embarrassed to admit it. The jadeblood liked making friends and if Nucleo liked him, Amonee was certain he would as well. He looked Sephos over and couldn't help but like the humble folksy vibe he got off of him.

"Is it okay?" Amonee pouted slightly, a little worried that Sephos might be unhappy with them for just assuming they could stroll right in. Maybe it had been kind of rude of them not to check ahead. Oh no, what if the greenblood was upset? He could not bear the idea of offending the gardener.

"I had hoped to sketch some the plants inside. I-I'd be willing to pay an admission fee if you like." He clutched his sketchbook close to his chest as if it could hide the anxious thumping of his pumpbiscuit.

Doutei

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:02 pm
"Oh..." Sephos blinked, "Really?" Did he really mean it? The garden was lovely, yes, but there were so many more in the world. And there was the forest. And...

Say thank you... The stray thought was in Maku's voice, a reminder of when his lusus had told him to show gratitude for a compliment. Maku couldn't tell him right now, so it was up to him to say it anyway. "Thanks." It didn't sound very grateful, but it was sincere.

"Yeah, it's okay." "You... you don't have to give me anything." he said with a shrug. How did he deal with that idea? He didnt know. He didn't care. Sephos didn't see why it wouldn't be. "Go where you want. Just don't step on stuff." In fact, they could go anywhere - the forest was like a garden to him. It was his home. "... It's good to see you." he added, after a few belated beats. And it was - Nucleo was a friend (Yes, definitely, a friend. It was hard not to be friends with someone who had been on either side of you and also in fire) and as far as he could see Amonee was respectful. And liked flowers.

"Whats that?" he asked, pointing rather abruptly... or rudely... with a grubby gloved finger to Amonee's sketchbook.

Yamashii

Doutei

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Doutei

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:56 pm
"Thanks Sephos." Nucleo shot the gardener a grateful and relieved smile. Amonee had been so happy to come here, he was glad that the boy would get to see all of the beautiful plants Sephos was growing. Truthfully, Nucleo was eager to get a peek at any flowers he hadn’t gotten to see back at Sephos’ cart before.

"Yes! It’s been a while. We should hang out more." The quiet greenblood had been a great friend to him during Bloodfest. Not only had the two of them won two games (well, one and the other was sort of an odd incident) but they’d had a blast doing it too! He enjoyed the serious stoic nature of the other greenblood. He had a great deadpan sense of humor too.

"Amonee’s an artist. More of a painter but he likes to draw too! Go on, show him!" Nucleo encouraged, teasingly pulling Amonee back from admiring the garden by tugging the back of his tunic dress. The jadeblood frequently got lost in what Nucleo called his ‘muse moments’ and sometimes needed someone to drag him back to reality. He hated to snap him out of his inspiration but it’d be rude not to share with Sephos!

Yamashii

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:39 pm
Sephos spoke quietly, softly and sparingly. It was a cozy pace that Amonee liked, even if he was very different from that. When Sephos granted permission to tour the garden, the jadeblood's whole face lit up.

"Oh this? Yes, this is my sketchbook." Nucleo stepped in to help answer questions as Amonee flipped the journal open to show the gardener the contents. He had sketched out a variety of flowers and ferns as well as massive landscapes of Busthind's rocky peaks. The world was full of beautiful things to capture on his pages and it seemed he gravitated towards nature and people. A boy with freckles featured prominently in the pages, Amonee's favorite troll and best friend.

"I'm better with paint but it's hard to bring supplies around for that. So when I can't paint, I sketch!" Handing the book over to Sephos, he reached to take Nucleo's hand nervously. It was always exciting but also nerve-wracking to introduce his artwork to new people. He never knew if they were going to like it or not and oh how badly he wanted people to like him and his work!

Doutei

DraconicFeline

Yamashii

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:34 pm
Sephos nodded. "Yeah. You make good coffee." Even Sephos knew that was a non-sequitor but it was the best he could come up with. And Nucleo did make good coffee. It was tasty.

Sephos took the sketchbook gingerly - his hands were big and rough and dirty, and he felt like he'd damage something if he wasn't careful. Silently - and delicately, those hands could also handle seedlings and tiny roots - he turned the pages. It was nice to open a book and not have to decipher words. Pictures made sense - and these...

Sephos's face was deadpan as usual but intent, his silence focused. He didn't know what to say about what he saw - somehow, life captured in graphite and gently brushed onto the page. He looked up at Amonee, then back at one of the drawings. "Huh." It was so strange that something like this could come from troll hands. Flowers... mountains... it was as if he was seeing them right there, on the page.

Speechless, he stared at one of them - a flower - for several minutes. "I have this." He said, "In my hive - I have this."

Doutei

Yamashii

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces