Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Differences of Opinion (Na'ima/Kith)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:29 am
"I will return tonight," Na'ima announced to the stallion in the open doorway playfully trying to pull her back in, winning a laugh from the Famine mare as she allowed it for a moment so as to give him a quick kiss before dancing away and out of Wrath's reach. "Patience, my Death. I have work to do." Smiling still, she shook her head and pulled her veil back up over the lower portion of her face, covering all of her face save for her eyes. She then continued down the corridors and out of the living quarters to begin making her way toward the stairwell back to the Famine level.

She was certainly a sight to any unaccustomed to her presence; her jewelry and trinkets clinked together and jingled like music with her every step and movement, her clothes were outlandish in comparison to those of the Death clan with its bright colors and varying patterns, as if the entire ensemble came from different parts of the world entirely but all somehow seemed to go together in some strange fashion. This was definitely not a mare of the Death clan by a longshot, though she seemed to be spending increasingly more time among the Death clan than the Famine clan.

Despite her eye-catching appearance she still seemed to pay no mind to anyone she passed, instead removing a small worn book from her bag and beginning to flip through it with thin, delicate henna-covered fingers.

nessihime

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:34 pm
As a Priestess of Death it was the job of Kithryn to understand (or, more accurately, interpret) the large gamut of emotions and feelings that a spirit undergoing transition might experience. Unfortunately this was proving to be her greatest challenge thus-far for it was becoming rapidly obvious that Kithryn did not much understand mirth, or love, or much other than stoicism, devotion to an ideal, and unbridled irritation that led to her temper spilling over.

Watching the Famine mare all but dance out of one of the Death abodes, her bright colors almost garish in the gloom of the area, the Death mare set her jaw. Kithryn had gotten another lecture about how she needed to open up and experience things more which had her both tense and frustrated.

What better way to experience things than by asking someone who could very clearly feel those things she was lacking? Flapping her wings it was all too easy to get ahead of Na'ima on the steps, landing with a quiet click of heels. "Pardon me," she spoke quietly but firmly, "Would you mind giving me a minute of your time?"

Eight

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:37 pm
Suddenly there was someone in front of her! Na'ima snapped her book shut and took a step back, her other hand flying to her side as if to grab one of her vials. But she stopped herself just in time, observing the mare in front of her. Death. Obviously. A priestess, perhaps? What was she doing so close to--

"...Why?"

nessihime

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces