Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2017 Soda Pong Finals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:04 pm
Break yon tie  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:16 pm
Hivestuck
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is: Zeylla Crypsi
My team is: Blueblood
My cup formation is:
1: 'Ready to Rage?' soda (R+Y) +3PP (If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
2: 'SEEING ORANGE' soda (O+O) +3PP ( The pourer can add or subtract two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa))
3: 'Teal Me How You Feel' soda (T+R) +3PP (The drinker has to skip the next round & If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups)
4: : 'TEAL WITH IT' soda (T+T) +1PP The drinker has to skip the next round
5: 'THE STRUGGLE IS PEEL' soda (Y+O) +2PP ( The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
6: 'Yellow Down' soda (T+Y) +1PP (The drinker has to skip the next round & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
7: : 'OuTrage' (O+T) +2PP (The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & The drinker has to skip the next round)
8: 'THE STRUGGLE IS PEEL' soda (Y+O) +2PP ( The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
9: 'RED RUM' soda (R+R) +5PP (If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups)
10: : 'Ready to Rage?' soda (R+Y) +3PP (If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)

Potty Points: /10
Total Cups Consumed:

Zeylla's belly was not happy with her as she took her place, again, at the table. She could almost smell the sugar in the air, and her hands felt sticky even though she had washed them repetitively. She refused to even look at the cups in front of her, because each time she glanced into their saccharine depths, her whole face twisted into a disgusted shudder and her belly bubbled unhappily.

So she resisted the urge to play with her fuzzed hair, stared straight ahead and waited semi-patiently for her opponent to appear.

Taki-di
DOOO DIIIIS

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:18 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Wander Oudini
My team is: Orange
My cup formation is:
1: Green + Orange - +3 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll.
2: Green + Orange - +3 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll.
3: Green + Orange - +3 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll.
4: Green + Orange - +3 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll.
5: Green + Orange - +3 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll.
6: Yellow + Teal - +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
7: Yellow + Teal - +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
8: Yellow + Teal - +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
9: Yellow + Teal - +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
10: Yellow + Teal - +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND the drinker has to skip the next round.

Potty Points: /10
Total Cups Consumed:

They wanted her back for more of this? Wander barely even knew she had managed to beat out that other tealblooded child when chugging soda. So many bathroom breaks! But she couldn't run away now. Instead, she quietly set up her cups.

quite uneventful

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:21 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Tsarzi Ameroc
My team is: Blue
My cup formation is:
1: THE HOWLER(Blue/Blue) : +5 PP, The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
2: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
3: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
4: COMPLIMENTARY CHAOS (Orange/Blue) : +4, The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
5: BACKSTABBER (Orange/Orange) : +3 PP, The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
6: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
7: SUCKER PUNCH(Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
8: BACKSTABBER (Orange/Orange) : +3 PP, The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
9: SUCKER PUNCH(Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
10: THE HOWLER (Blue/Blue) : +5 PP, The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

Potty Points: -
Total Cups Consumed: -

Tsarzi stared down at the red cups of bubbling liquid, contemplating the pros and cons of walking out now. Her stomach could only take so much abuse, and the faint popping of bubbles gave her a vague sense of disgust.

Just a few more rounds. Either she won and it was a few more rounds or she lost and got to leave.

"Tsarzi," she grunted, barely even forming the word, her obligatory introduction out of the way. Lupos could only shake his head at his pup's brusque manner though. The name was to hopefully make associates and promote healthy competition, not give everyone the impression that she gargled gravel every morning.

stringency
LET'S GO

Taki-di

artificial bones rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:24 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:
1: 'Ready to Rage?' soda (R+Y) +3PP (If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
2: 'SEEING ORANGE' soda (O+O) +3PP ( The pourer can add or subtract two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa))
3: 'Teal Me How You Feel' soda (T+R) +3PP (The drinker has to skip the next round & If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups)
5: 'THE STRUGGLE IS PEEL' soda (Y+O) +2PP ( The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
6: 'Yellow Down' soda (T+Y) +1PP (The drinker has to skip the next round & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
7: : 'OuTrage' (O+T) +2PP (The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & The drinker has to skip the next round)
8: 'THE STRUGGLE IS PEEL' soda (Y+O) +2PP ( The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
9: 'RED RUM' soda (R+R) +5PP (If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups)
10: : 'Ready to Rage?' soda (R+Y) +3PP (If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)

Potty Points: 5/10
Total Cups Consumed: 1

Zeylla nodded at Tsarzi, and because she had gone through the (minimal) effort to share her name, the 'blueblood' decided to mutter back in pretty much the same manner, "Zeylla," before taking a ball in her hands and eyeing her cups. Part of her just wanted to say 'I quit' as she stared at the cups, but her competitive nature held her back from saying that, and with a soft plunk she landed her ball in a cup.  
Taki-di rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:30 pm
Quote:
As per Zeylla's drink effect, she is switching two of my drinks for the next round

Quote:

Hivestuck

My cup formation is:
1: SUCKER PUNCH(Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
2: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
3: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
4: COMPLIMENTARY CHAOS (Orange/Blue) : +4, The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
5: BACKSTABBER (Orange/Orange) : +3 PP, The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
6: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
7: SUCKER PUNCH(Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
8: BACKSTABBER (Orange/Orange) : +3 PP, The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
9: SUCKER PUNCH(Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
10: SUCKER PUNCH(Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

Potty Points: 1

Tsarzi watched as the hemonanon troll downed one of her strongest drinks first, eye almost twitching thinking about the concentrated flavor of the blue soda.

Of course, now it was Tsarzi's turn to stare dead eyed down the table and toss a ball, hoping for something not quite so pungent.

Taki-di

artificial bones rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:34 pm
I SHOULD NOT HAVE ROLLED BUT IM STILL PICKING SUCKER PUNCH. kake is dumbo

Hivestuck

My cup formation is:

Potty Points: 7/10
Total Cups Consumed: 2

Zeylla groaned as she threw back another cup, and her stomach roared in protest. But she still had to throw another ball. She just wanted to be done.  
quite uneventful rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:37 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Zindel Tagino
My team is: Red
My cup formation is:
1: R+Y(GDAMN): +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
2: O+G(WELL s**t): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
3: O+G(WELL s**t): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
4: Y+G(GETTING CURIOUS): +2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
5: R+R(GET REKT): +5 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups.
6: R+Y (GDAMN): +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
7: O+Y(ALL NIGHT LONG): +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
8: O+G(WELL s**t): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
9: O+G(WELL s**t): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
10: R+Y(GDAMN): +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)

Potty Points: 3

Zindel was pretty okay with drinking, he guessed. Looking at the brownblood infront of him, the redblood offered the tiny troll a half smile before starting the game immediately and grabbing his cup.  

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:41 pm
Hivestuckxx

My cup formation is:
1: Green + Orange - +3 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll.
2: Green + Orange - +3 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll.
3: Green + Orange - +3 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll.
4: Green + Orange - +3 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll.
5: Green + Orange - +3 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll.
6: Green + Orange - +3 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll.
(WAS: Yellow + Teal - +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND the drinker has to skip the next round.)
7: Yellow + Teal - +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
8: Yellow + Teal - +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
9: Yellow + Teal - +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
10: Yellow + Teal - +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND the drinker has to skip the next round.

Potty Points: 2/10

Wander looked up when Zindel approached. "A-ah! H-hi. B-b...best of l-luck." She took her place again. A teen opponent this time...she was very unsure of her odds.

quite uneventfulxx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:47 pm
Quote:
As per Zeylla's drink effect, I'm switching a drink.

Quote:
Due to my last drink, I have to skip a turn

Hivestuck

My cup formation is:
1: THE HOWLER(Blue/Blue) : +5 PP, The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
9: THE HOWLER(Blue/Blue) : +5 PP, The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
10: THE HOWLER(Blue/Blue) : +5 PP, The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
Potty Points: 1

Tsarzi was secretly grateful to skip a turn like this. It allowed herself to try and adjsut the the burning sugary taste in her mouth, as much as she could. in the meantime, she shuffled drinks around for the other trolls next toss. Boy, she did not look like she was having fun either.  

Taki-di

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:48 pm
Quote:

Hivestuck

My name is: Zindel Tagino
My team is: Red
My cup formation is:
1: R+Y(GDAMN): +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
2: O+G(WELL s**t): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
3: O+G(WELL s**t): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
4: O+G(WELL s**t): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
5: R+R(GET REKT): +5 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups.
6: R+Y (GDAMN): +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
7: O+Y(ALL NIGHT LONG): +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
8: O+G(WELL s**t): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
9: O+G(WELL s**t): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
10: R+Y(GDAMN): +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)

Potty Points: 3
Total Cups Consumed: 2

"Yeah, good luck." He was already feeling a little weird in the stomach. (Zin picked 7!)  
artificial bones rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:50 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:

Potty Points: 9/10
Total Cups Consumed: 3

Zeylla groaned inwardly as she watched the blueblood across from her switch out a drink for another one of those terrible blue mixtures. Just great. She tossed a ball and readied herself before downing her drink with a grimace and a clutch to her stomach. This game was supposed to make her need to go, but it was making her stomach more upset then it was her bladder.  

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:52 pm
Wander picks cup #1!

Hivestuck

My cup formation is:
6: Green + Orange - +3 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll.
(WAS: Yellow + Teal - +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND the drinker has to skip the next round.)

Potty Points: 5/10
Total Cups Consumed: 3

"Y-yeah...." She had to pick a drink now. Uh...uh...that one!  
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:53 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:

Potty Points: 10/10
Total Cups Consumed: 4

And then another drink after that one. Okay... She tossed a pong ball.
Oop, that was a lot of soda though. She was definitely out now!

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Taki-di

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:56 pm
Quote:
As per Zeylla's drink effect, I get to manually choose my drink this round and change one of my drinks for a new mixture

Quote:

Hivestuck

My cup formation is:
9: THE HOWLER(Blue/Blue) : +5 PP, The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
10: THE HOWLER(Blue/Blue) : +5 PP, The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
Potty Points: 6
Total Cups Consumed: 5

Tsarzi had to go again and she braced herself as her ball landed in a red drink. She wasn't entirely sure, but she didn't think she remembered drinking the red yet.

It was horrible. not as bad as that concentrated purple swill the other blueblood she'd gone against gave her but it was getting close.

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff