Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2017 Soda Pong Finals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:19 pm
Hivestuck
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is: Natash Boelli
My team is: Purple
My cup formation is:
1: "Toxic Color Bug Juice" (Purple + Green) +5 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well AND The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.
2: "Shiny Beetle Bug Juice" (Green + Teal) 2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
3: "Very Good Tasty Bug Juice" (Purple + Teal) 4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
4: "Citrusy Yummy Bug Juice" (Green + Yellow) 2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
5: "Shiny Beetle Bug Juice" (Green + Teal) 2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
6: "Murky Waters Bug Juice" (Purple + Yellow) 4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
7: "Citrusy Yummy Bug Juice" (Green + Yellow) 2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
8: "Shiny Beetle Bug Juice" (Green + Teal) 2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
9: "Murky Waters Bug Juice" (Purple + Yellow) 4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
10: "Very Good Tasty Bug Juice" (Purple + Teal) 4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well AND the drinker has to skip the next round.

Potty Points: 7/10
Total Cups Consumed: 1

Gnash waved to the pretty tealblood competitor. "Thank you good luck to you as well and I hope we have a lot of fun!"

Gl!tch~
<3
Switch #5 to a green/teal mix bc of the green effect!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:28 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Hemera Moachm
My team is: Teal
My cup formation is:
1: Orange + Yellow - +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
2: Orange + Yellow - +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
3: Red + Green - +4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.
4: Red + Green - +4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.
5: Orange + Yellow - +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
6: Orange + Yellow - +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
7: Red + Green - +4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.
8: Red + Green - +4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.
9: Orange + Yellow - +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
10: Red + Green - +4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.

Potty Points: 9/10
Total Cups Consumed: 2

"I hope so, too!" Both trolls tossed, and then Natash got a mixture that let Hemera choose a drink. "Hmmm." She looked at the Murky Waters Bug Juice. "I believe I will select this one!"

purplerosesbeauty

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:33 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Natash Boelli
My team is: Purple
My cup formation is:
1: "Toxic Color Bug Juice" (Purple + Green) +5 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well AND The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.
2: "Shiny Beetle Bug Juice" (Green + Teal) 2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
3: "Very Good Tasty Bug Juice" (Purple + Teal) 4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
4: "Citrusy Yummy Bug Juice" (Green + Yellow) 2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
5: "Shiny Beetle Bug Juice" (Green + Teal) 2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
6: "Murky Waters Bug Juice" (Purple + Yellow) 4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
7: "Citrusy Yummy Bug Juice" (Green + Yellow) 2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
8: "Shiny Beetle Bug Juice" (Green + Teal) 2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
9: "Murky Waters Bug Juice" (Purple + Yellow) 4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
10: "Very Good Tasty Bug Juice" (Purple + Teal) 4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well AND the drinker has to skip the next round.

Potty Points: 10/10 out!

Gnash downed more cups of her own mixture. She really liked the purple soda's flavors, but she didn't get points for drinking it on her own like that. Only a full bladder. Her face pinkened and she slammed down her cup, and left to find an ablution block."Okay bye thank you I had fun I need to go now!"

Gl!tch~
<3
and you win! yay

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:57 am
Remaining Rounds As Follows:

Zeylla vs. Hemera
Wander vs. Zindel

Tamiya vs. Wander/Zindel

3. Semi Finals
Tsarzi vs. Zeylla/Hemera
Sonnie vs. Tamiya/Wander/Zindel

4. Finals
Winners of 3 for gold/silver
Losers of 4 for bronze  

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:
1: Orange + Yellow - +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
2: Orange + Yellow - +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
3: Red + Green - +4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.
4: Red + Green - +4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.
5: Orange + Yellow - +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
6: Orange + Yellow - +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
7: Red + Green - +4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.
8: Red + Green - +4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.
9: Orange + Yellow - +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
10: Red + Green - +4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.

Potty Points: /10
Total Cups Consumed:

After an unexpected victory, Mera found herself at another game. She awaited the contestant with patience. For all she knew it would be another child, and it would be rude to get competitive with one.

stringency

artificial bones rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:02 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Zeylla Crypsi
My team is: Blueblood
My cup formation is:
1: 'Ready to Rage?' soda (R+Y) +3PP (If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
2: 'SEEING ORANGE' soda (O+O) +3PP ( The pourer can add or subtract two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa))
3: 'Teal Me How You Feel' soda (T+R) +3PP (The drinker has to skip the next round & If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups)
4: : 'TEAL WITH IT' soda (T+T) +1PP The drinker has to skip the next round
5: 'THE STRUGGLE IS PEEL' soda (Y+O) +2PP ( The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
6: 'Yellow Down' soda (T+Y) +1PP (The drinker has to skip the next round & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
7: : 'OuTrage' (O+T) +2PP (The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & The drinker has to skip the next round)
8: 'THE STRUGGLE IS PEEL' soda (Y+O) +2PP ( The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
9: 'RED RUM' soda (R+R) +5PP (If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups)
10: : 'Ready to Rage?' soda (R+Y) +3PP (If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)

Potty Points: 4/10
Total Cups Consumed: 2

Zeylla was not all that excited for another match after her tense moment with Flydra before(and the soda was just plain horrible). But here she was! She nodded to her opponent lightly, with a meager, "Hello," before sinking a ball.  

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:09 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:
10: Orange + Yellow - +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
(Was: Red + Green - +4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.)

Potty Points: 3/10

Someone her own age. So this was a multi-age contest after all. Good, good. Mera nodded back in greeting, and let the other troll toss their ball. After, it was her turn.  
artificial bones rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:25 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:
1: 'Ready to Rage?' soda (R+Y) +3PP (If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
2: 'SEEING ORANGE' soda (O+O) +3PP ( The pourer can add or subtract two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa))
3: 'Teal Me How You Feel' soda (T+R) +3PP (The drinker has to skip the next round & If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups)
5: 'THE STRUGGLE IS PEEL' soda (Y+O) +2PP ( The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
6: 'Yellow Down' soda (T+Y) +1PP (The drinker has to skip the next round & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
7: : 'OuTrage' (O+T) +2PP (The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & The drinker has to skip the next round)
8: 'THE STRUGGLE IS PEEL' soda (Y+O) +2PP ( The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
9: 'RED RUM' soda (R+R) +5PP (If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups)
10: : 'Ready to Rage?' soda (R+Y) +3PP (If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)

Potty Points: 6/10
Total Cups Consumed: 3

Zeylla eyed the tealblood, but she didn't seem like she was the type to be eyeing or looking for trolls off the wanted posters, so the 'blueblood' relaxed and let another ball fly into it's designated cup as she tried to swallow the sugary residue taste in her mouth.  

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:36 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:
10: Orange + Yellow - +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
(Was: Red + Green - +4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.)

Potty Points: 6/10
Total Cups Consumed: 3

After this she probably wouldn't want soda for a few sweeps. Probably better for her health anyway.  
artificial bones rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:43 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:

Potty Points: 8/10
Total Cups Consumed: 4

Zeylla could tell from the tealbloods face that they were both pretty sick of this game of overly sweet concoctions. And she sunk a ball, and since she had moved the other trolls ball two cups over, she now got to sink another one.  

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:46 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:

Potty Points: 12/10
Total Cups Consumed: 5

Her stomach was bubbling angrily as Zeylla tossed her second ball. She groaned and tried to hold back a burp threatening to break out.  
artificial bones rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:47 pm
FORGOT TO ROLL I ARE DUMB  

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:55 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:

Potty Points: 8/10
Total Cups Consumed: 4

She stood around for a bit, and during that time Zeylla got more cups and had to bow out. Okay..time to keep going until it happened to her, unfortunately.  
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:58 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:

Potty Points: 10/10
Total Cups Consumed: 5

Getting close, now... Could she hold out for much longer?

The answer was no.

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
artificial bones rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:03 pm
ROLLING ROLLING ROLLING  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items