Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[PRP] Tripping into Meetings [Kobayashi & Remarque]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:16 pm
It had been a while since she had powered up at this point, life having gotten busy for the past few months and Joanna had only sporadically changed into Sailor Kobayashi here and there for short amounts of time to try and practice some different movements so she wouldn't trip as much over he long skirt. However life had finally quieted down a bit so tonight she fully planned on staying out later then she had been.

After walking as a civilian for a while, Joanna reached the park she had been aiming for then ducked in an area that she could transform without being spotted. With a grin on her face she powered up into Kobayashi then moved back out into the open. "Let's see, where to head off to first? And should I take some time tonight to gather energy if I come across pockets of people?" The blonde asked out loud to herself with a thoughtful hum.

Kyuseisha no Hikari
Random name is random lol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:47 pm
Remarque had not been particularly near to where the energy signature first erupted on his radar but, invested as he was in all things Dark Mirror, he was immediately interested in the signature of a basic Senshi. He had not been fortunate enough to find many new Senshi to awaken, but he didn’t know how busy Leto had been. It might have been a ten, fifteen minute walk, but Remarque had a few tricks.

Or, rather, mirrors. He was only a few blocks from a mirror he’d planted last month; he made his way there and immediately mirrorwalked through it to the mirror closest to the energy signature.

The mirror was still there and unbroken, thankfully.

He stepped through and brushed himself off. He was meandering around Destiny City as an Eternal Senshi—much less conspicuous than his Royal form.

It wasn’t difficult to find the Dark Mirror Senshi.

“Hey,” he greeted as he moved between the trees to join her. “I don’t recognize you. I’m disappointed to think that we haven’t formally met.”

When he was a bit closer, he introduced, “Remarque.”

Natsuko-neko

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:44 pm
It had been a surprise when as Kobayashi was figuring out her next step for the night she caught the feeling of another Dark Moon's power signature. She had paused to pinpoint it a bit more when it had jumped closer to her with nothing between the points. There must have been a mirror nearby that who ever it was knew about since as far as she knew, only Negaverse people could teleport.

As the energy signature got closer, she turned towards the direction it was coming from and she saw when the blond haired Eternal got within sight. At his introduction however she took a moment to think back to why his name sounded familiar then gave a quiet 'ah ha!' under her breath when it came to her. "Well then, I guess we should change that disappointment." She said with a smile that was just this side of playfully flirty, not mean to be taken seriously. "Pleasure to meet you, I'm Kobayashi. If I'm not mistaken, you are one of the royals correct?"

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:08 pm
Remarque’s brows raised just slightly and a grin split across his face. It wasn’t often that he had the pleasure of coming across Senshi who knew much about the Court; usually the newer Dark Mirror Senshi seemed to have been left alone without having all the information they needed. Not that they needed to know who the Royals were, but he supposed that if she knew that, hopefully that meant someone had done their job and taught her everything else she needed to know.

“That, I am,” he confirmed. He extended his hand to her, clearly intending to shake. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Kobayashi. Has the Dark Mirror Court been treating you well so far?”

They were fortunate not to have gotten into any trouble recently, either within their faction or with others. Things had been calm, recently, and while he should have been happy it just made him feel more suspicious of what might have been lying on the horizon.

Natsuko-neko

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:37 am
Kobayashi took the offered hand and shook it with a smile. "I'm glad to hear I didn't remember your name wrong then." It would have been a disaster if she had been told by Tantalus who they were only to forget their names when meeting one of them. Though granted it had been a year since her meeting with the pretty kitty and the other Dark Moon.

"So far it has been treating me well, though to be honest I haven't met many other's beyond in passing after my first encounter." She finished as she pulled her hand back from the hand shake. She had heard there weren't many of the Dark Moon in comparison to either the Order or the Negaverse, though more then the Corrupted Senshi, so it probably wasn't a bit surprise that she hadn't met many when she hadn't been particularly active herself. "How long have you been with the Dark Moon? I don't remember if Tantalus said or not when I was awakened."

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:32 am
Remarque nodded as she spoke, but there was an undeniable look of disappointment when she mentioned her run ins being few and far between. “The Dark Mirror Court is disappointingly low in numbers, but I’m optimistic that we’ll get the opportunity to change in the future. Ideally, we’ll have more White Moon Senshi decide to join us, but,” he shrugged. “It’s a dream. We’ll do what we can with who we can. I just think their abilities could be put to better use than they are now. But, you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink, I suppose.”

Or, rather. He could have just corrupted them all and forced them to join the Dark Mirror Court, but that didn’t seem quite as effective as making them want to join. It didn’t seem like a good idea to forcibly corrupt someone when they could just remember what you’d put them through, so he’d never really considered it a viable option.

“I’ve been in the Dark Mirror Court for a while. Working on my sixth year, now.”

It didn’t feel like it had been that long; the number slipped out but it took him a few seconds to wrap his brain around it.

“Are you and Tantalus close, or was he just in the right place at the right time?”

Natsuko-neko

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out