Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply _†_Yearbook(Old Profiles)_†_
Evie the Winter Witch - First Year Student

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:09 am
EvieThe Winter Witch
My Creator is Kawakas

User Image
████████ † Basic Information † ████████

Nickname: Evie
Birthday: ?? ?? 1453 A.D
Nationality: Tibet
Sexuality:Bisexual (Likes to think herself as Het)
Species:Gifted
Hair Colour:Turqoise
Eye Colour:Cyan
Weight:50 KGs/ 110.231lbs
Height:168cm/5'5ft

████████ † Psychological & Abilities & Info † ████████

+Winter
+Pranks
+Icing jerks
+Explosions
+Messing around
+Making noises
Dislikes:
+Said jerks
+Meanies
+Heat
+Having bad days

Health
Physically: Resistant towards negative temps, everything else is above average.
Mentally: She is known to be a prankster and with the mental capacity of a 12 year old. Though acts mature from time to time.

Dorm Room
Grade: First Year
Classes: Geography, music, IT,
Abilities/Skills:

Evie carries her ice staff wherever she goes; this channels her ice powers and gives her a semblance of control over the raging winter storm roiling beneath her happy-go-lucky charm.

She is able to shoot ice projectiles from the staff, these--when hit--can cause various ailments ranging from frost burn to extreme frostbite to utterly encasing the target in a block of ice. These projectiles however are slow and requires a lot of skill to shoot from a distance.

Her third skill is Ice Block, which upon activation encases herself in layers of ice which requires tremendous force to break through.

Evie's fourth skill is blink, it allows the winter witch to teleport to a maximum distance of five hundred meters. During the first few seconds after a successful blink, her ice projectiles are more potent. During these few seconds also grants her an ability to blink back to her starting position. This skill has a cool down of four seconds.

The winter witch's fifth skill allows her to ride her staff.

Finally, when all cards are down, she unleashes the storm.
This rarely occurs however.

████████ † Personality & Personal Information † ████████

Personality:

Evie is an unstrapped jet-rocket; a volatile and unchecked icy mess that likes to think she is unbound by any rules.
She is recorded to be a decent conversationalist from time to time and in other instances appear to be in touch with her aggressive and wild nature.

Fears:
The fear of her winter powers consuming everything around her and leaving her alone in the world with no one but the cold icy gales whistling their haunting tune.

Backstory:
Prodigy to the archmage of Stonebriar, Evie defied her master by using Soul Magic to bind the Ice Wraith Xerses forever to her. Gaining great power and becoming immortal, she was excommunicated for her unholy act. Wandering the world for time untold.

She has seen a great deal many things during her long life.
Despite this, her attitude and behavior hadn't tempered into one to be admired, instead, her grasp on reality became distorted as age meant nothing to her. Years went by and she slowly reverted to the natural state of humanity; happy and blissfully ignorant of everything that doesnt concern her.

A witch that was once known by her peers as the ever-wise is no more, corroded by centuries of agelessness; only one thing was left open to her when the world and everyone she held dear died around her.

Pleasure

Goal:
To learn everything there is to learn and have fun while she's at it.
Extra:
Her last and 'ultimate' power is inconsequential. She won't be using it anyway, but since she is already a character from a game. I borrowed! because I really like her, i thought I'd just throw that in. Now most of these information I made up myself, with the exception of the starting biography.
I hope you don't mind! I really like her character and I wanted to see what I could do with her.

She doesnt age, hence immortal in that sense. She can die and get injured.

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:30 am
User Image
Dorm Room - 105

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxIce_ReaperxX