Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[LAUGHTER] The World is a Pallet (Hybrid + Spiral)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:06 am
User Image

It was a sunny day and a wonderful time to be at the park! Yet Hybrid Rainbow was hard at work! It might not have seemed like hard work because she was reading a magazine. However, the magazine in question was a paint catalogue, and the alicorn filly was inspecting each pictured swatch. It was one thing to see the colors well, it was another to be able to put a color name to each slight shift in color.

At one point the filly stood up, stretching her legs and walking in a small circle around her catalogue. She looked up at her surroundings, sighing at how nice the day seemed.

sheepcakes
Feel free to have someone pester a certain filly, she needs a break ;D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:04 am
User ImageSnailshell fluttered along, her chicken wandering below her, stopping to scratch and peck the ground here or there, the two just enjoying the nice day. Until a bright yellow filly stood up, grabbing their attention. Curious, Snailshell watches her, wondering why someone would spend today looking at a magazine.

Garlic, probably hoping the filly had some seeds to share, trundled over, giving her a questioning "B'gawk?" before being distracted by the pictures in the magazine. The chicken gives it a curious peck, looking for something to nibble.
User Image

LizzyMoo
Sorry this took forever, I forgot.

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:37 pm
Hybrid should have known something was up when she heard a strange B'gawk sound close by. Before she knew it, there was a green chicken who had pecked at her catalogue!

"H-HEY!!!!" she shouted pretty quickly before diving back on top of her catalogue in an effort to protect it. "No, this isn't yers! Stop that!" With a hoof, she attempted to shoo the chubby bird away.

sheepcakes
No worries! We can take our time on this RP, I just wanted to make sure the RP was set up xd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:32 pm
Snailshell flutters over and scoops her chicken up, looking rater silly with her front legs full of flustered chicken. "She wasn't after your magazine, Garlic just wanted the bits on the ground. Chickens scratch, you know."

She sets Garlic down, with a firm "Leave it!" and turns back to the yellow filly. "What're you doing? It's too pretty to be reading today."

LizzyMoo
I forgot again, feel free to poke me.

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:23 pm
The alicorn filly scowled a bit at the bird, but seemed vaguely relieved when somephony came by and alleviated the problem. That didn't stop the filly from leaning in towards the fat-bird, eyes narrowing as if trying to silently tell it to not mess with her again.

After her silent warning to the chicken, Hybrid took note of her rescuer's inquiry.

"Ain't readin'!" she said quite firmly before picking up her catalogue with her hooves and holding it open. On each page were many color squares, each slightly different, yet similar. She flipped through the pages so that the flutter could see there were lots of colors.

"I'm memorizin' colors! Readin' is what ya do with words. I'm just tryin' ta remember the colors is all!"

Now that she had answered the question, she volleyed it back to the flutter. "How 'bout you? What'cha doin'?" There was a distinct pause before she added "...I go by Hybrid, by the way!"

sheepcakes
No worries xd ... though Hybrid will get some revenge on the chicken soon ninja

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces