ScarredRavens

Dapper Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:58 am
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I have a paper due today which is worth 20% of my grade. I thought it was due next week. It's not. I don't have anything done for it.

I have to let it go because I have had a paper which was technically due a month ago (I got an extension on it but the professor is wanting their paper.)

The paper which due today is worth deducted 25% each day its not turned in.

I ******** up and I've been struggling to pick myself up again when I feel like s**t. I can't get ahead all I get is further behind.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:35 pm
thats rough. gonk
whats the paper about? also, if you need filler, and say if they want your font at 12 pt. just select every period and move it up to 14 pt. also double spacing if they allow it.  

sgt.Frosty

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:06 am
Man that really sucks. gonk
Keep trying though, don't give up!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:48 pm
sgt.Frosty
thats rough. gonk
whats the paper about? also, if you need filler, and say if they want your font at 12 pt. just select every period and move it up to 14 pt. also double spacing if they allow it.
It was comparison of Hanford Nuclear production site and Mayak nuclear production site. I just bullshited my way through it. x_x  

ScarredRavens

Dapper Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

ScarredRavens

Dapper Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:50 pm
Dogoda
Man that really sucks. gonk
Keep trying though, don't give up!
Thank you emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:13 pm
ScarredRavens
sgt.Frosty
thats rough. gonk
It was comparison of Hanford Nuclear production site and Mayak nuclear production site. I just bullshited my way through it. x_x

i'm doing the same exact thing on a reaction paper I have to write after seeing a super artsy movie I saw in class today. 3nodding  

sgt.Frosty

ScarredRavens

Dapper Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:14 pm
sgt.Frosty
ScarredRavens
sgt.Frosty
thats rough. gonk

i'm doing the same exact thing on a reaction paper I have to write after seeing a super artsy movie I saw in class today. 3nodding
yay bullshiting! I hope that your bullshit is more convincing then mine.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:19 pm
ScarredRavens
sgt.Frosty
ScarredRavens
sgt.Frosty
thats rough. gonk

well it is an opinion paper, so I can call the movie straight bullshit and get a good grade, so long as I can make sense of my reasoning(and yes, the movie sort of was bullshit, just hippy nonsense).  

sgt.Frosty

ScarredRavens

Dapper Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:21 pm
sgt.Frosty
ScarredRavens
sgt.Frosty
ScarredRavens
sgt.Frosty
thats rough. gonk

well it is an opinion paper, so I can call the movie straight bullshit and get a good grade, so long as I can make sense of my reasoning(and yes, the movie sort of was bullshit, just hippy nonsense).
I love those types of papers. I would roast the s**t out terrible movies.  
Spam Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games