azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:16 pm
Checking the address he had written down, Aodhan was raising a hand to knock on the door. It wasn't often that he got asked to run errands like this but considering he had known the people who ran the artisan market most of his life he was not surprised.

What was surprising was that he had not seen Beaumont around in the past few months at the market.

Or that he had not come by to see if any of his pieces had sold.

So perhaps he was just a little curious himself but more importantly. He had money to get delivered. In the form of a check at least.

Melancholies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:47 pm
    Shiloh was a very busy person as of the late. There'd be a lot of bullshit happening with Court that he was preoccupied with, Jamie had had a really bad ******** incident, he was barely skirting by in school and he wasn't about to cut any hours at work because he really needed the cash. He'd finally allowed himself the tiniest window of respite, finally laid down for a few moments to close his eyes and catch his bearings, when suddenly the doorbell rang.

He wasn't that bothered though, just... annoyed, slightly. If it was a door-to-door salesmen, he knew very well how to deal with them. This being said, he wasn't expecting anyone important, so he had absolutely no problems answering looking like a complete slob. His hair was disheveled, his shirt had been stained over and over by a number of substances but he kept it as a sleep-gown, his pants—rather, lack there of—boxers were comfy, but still a little unprofessional.

Point is, Shiloh was completely past the point of caring. The unfamiliar man that greeted him on the other side of the door proved his point.

"We don't want any." He said with his eyes squinted from the brightness of the outside world.

azuredreams

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:59 pm
Aodh blinked, grey eyes flicking to Shiloh's face and then taking in his entire appearance. "It's been like three months since I've seen you, Beaumont, and you look wrecked."

Then he realized what he said, because Shiloh's appearance really threw him for a loop. "Not selling anything, I'm actually bringing you money."

Melancholies

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:05 pm
    Shiloh's eyes opened, but they still... looked a little glazed over. This man knew him, but he didn't know this man, and further more this man was bringing him money. "What...?" He looked to the envelope, back to the blonde guy, back to the envelope, back to the blonde guy.

He supposed he did look pretty goddamn wrecked though.

"It's been rough." He said slowly, posture slowly straightening, eye rubbing the dried drool from the corner of his mouth, "Real rough."

azuredreams

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:36 pm
"Apparently," Aodh said dryly. "Probably should let you get back to sleep or whatever but ... I mean, you doing alright?" They did not exactly have a close friendship but they at least had the bond of artist buddies and that meant something.

"... but, uh, you've not been at the artisan market for a while? Apparently they sold several of the pieces you had up and that's what I'm here to deliver." The money for what was sold.

Melancholies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:18 pm
    "The artisan market." He said dryly. It didn't sound a question even though he was apparently unaware of the entire thing. "The things I sold. I see."

He seemed very... mechanical about this entire exchange.

"Thanks, I guess. I'll uh... I'm kinda getting back on my feet, so you'll see more of me there?" He scratched the back of his head awkwardly. Normally he was good at lying, but he was a little too tired to really convey that, not when he wanted to be back upstairs in bed napping with his boyfriend.

azuredreams

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:18 pm
"Yeah." Aodh did not look particularly believing. He, in fact, looked as if he expected Shiloh to fall over. "Don't sweat it. If you're not feeling it, you're not feeling it. Not like I didn't ignore art for ... well, four years?" He got it.

A pen was pulled out his number was scribbled quickly on the back of the envelope. His name as well. "Just give me a text or something some time and let me know how you're doing."

The envelope, with both checks and money, was held out for him to take. "Go get back into bed or whatever, I'm sure Jamie's probably missing you if he's here. I'll catch you later." He paused. "Oh and bring you those necklaces you commissioned and never picked up, alright?"

Melanjollies

final word count: 365

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:22 pm
    Shiloh was blinking rapidly at the influx of information. Stranger-danger knew about Jamie, had made him jewelry, and just gave him his number along with an envelope of cash. Shiloh took the time to peek into said envelope, almost fainting at the check he saw inside. Sure, it wasn't going to make his bank, but it was still a lot for someone who was working a part-time job.

"Yeah, yeah." He said absentmindedly, "Sounds good..."

Stranger danger.

He was staring at the enclosed parcel the entire time as Aodhan walked away, the door slowly shutting in response. He was right about one thing though; Jamie was upstairs, and he was probably out cold and not missing him, but that wasn't the point.

Besides, he had to go show off his money.

azuredreams
TWO

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

ashdown

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out