Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B] Bad Blood (Kamacite & Siwa)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:57 pm
Kamacite didn’t really mind the cold; his uniform was warm enough to block out the bite in the air, at least where the layer of snow wasn’t melting into the fabric at his ankles. He shivered, pulling the fabric up as best he could as he crouched down beside a man who had taken residence in the alley. Whether the man was homeless or just drunk, he wasn’t sure. He at least made sure to make everything as painless for him as possible.

Energy had already been siphoned and formed into an orb in his hand, which he tucked away for later. All that was left was to sink his hand into the man’s chest to pull out his starseed and he would be perfectly content to call it a night and go home.

But before he could manage it, he felt the flare of an aura nearby. Kamacite cringed at the disruption, knowing that he only had so long before they would try to confront him. Perhaps it would be best to cut his losses and run while he had the chance. He hesitated over the man’s body, and then figured he could at least try to take the starseed; if he had to run then he would. So far he’d been lucky with the White Moon he’d crossed paths with.

Natsuko-neko
Let me know if you'd like me to edit anything! <3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:21 am
So far Siwa Oasis, though Terry and Seung had taken to calling him Siwa for short, hadn't gone on many patrols over the few months he had been powered up, either by himself or with someone, thanks to him focusing on life for a bit. However he did want to start patrolling a bit more and getting more experience as a Page so he ended up going out powered up today when he didn't have anything in particular he had to focus on.

The first half of his patrol went fine with nothing unusual to be seen, it wasn't until he was heading back to his house that he felt the chaos signature. He paused a moment to double check if the signature was at his level power wise then headed for it when it was clear it was another first level.

It didn't take him long to find the Corrupt standing over a body. "I would get away form him if I were you." Siwa said as he gripped his tonfa so it laid parallel to his forearm.

Guine
Everything looks good to me <3 Sorry for the late response, Mass Effect Andromeda kinda took over

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:53 pm
The sound of another voice broke him out of his concentration, and Kamacite snapped his head up to see the knight that approached him. He’d noticed the aura, but he must have misjudged the distance. The knight had clearly been closer than he expected him to be.

“And if I refuse?” he asked softly, his voice barely above a whisper as he brushed his hair back from his face. He was used to the threats, but so far he was able to get away from the others relatively unscathed.

This man didn’t look like he had more bite than bark, so without another word, Kamacite pushed his hand into the unconscious man’s chest and searched for the starseed inside.

Natsuko-neko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:10 pm
Siwa eyed the corrupt at the question and was about to respond when the chaos agent plunged his hand inside, clearly aiming to get the civilian's starseed. The Page's eyes widened in surprise, not having expected that, then moved to attack Kamacite to try and keep him from stealing the starseed. "If you refuse then I'm just going to have to make you!" He said as he swung his tonfa at the younger man. It would be rather unfortunate if his attack just made the corrupt steal the starseed faster but he had to try something.

Guine

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:23 pm
The attack did not make it easier for him to steal the starseed, but instead made him stumble back with a yelp of pain, the hand that was in the man’s chest pulling out so he could cover the red, growing welt on his cheek. Damn, and he felt as though he’d cut the inside of his mouth, too.

"Solar flare!" he called out, throwing his other hand in the man’s direction, the bright light of his magic filling the alley. This wasn’t good. He was going to have to get away. He didn’t think the other would attack him, and as much as he wanted to go ahead and get another starseed to bring to his General, he also wanted to actually make it to another day.

He’d already gotten in enough trouble recently with these White Moon types that he figured it was best to get out while he could.

Kamacite scrambled then to get to his feet, hoping that the knight would be too disoriented to react quickly.

Natsuko-neko
We could probably wrap in the next post or two! ouo

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 8:49 pm
Siwa could only feel relief that the Corrupted Senshi hadn't been able to steal the civilian's starseed. As soon as Kamacite was backing away from the downed civilian, the page was taking steps forward to try and keep himself between the Corrupted and the civilian. He wasn't expected the magic attack the other man threw though and he let out a gasp as he covered his eyes with one arm.

When the light faded he kept the arm holding the tonfa up in a defensive position in case of another attack, this time physical, and tried to blink the spots out of his eyes. Siwa moved his arm enough to try and see what the Corrupted was doing, keeping his eyes squinted to try and help seeing. It looked like Kamacite was putting distance between them and he couldn't decide it that was a good thing or bad depending on what the Negaverse Senshi had up his sleeve so he shifted to keep defensive though he was still trying to blink the spots away.

Guine
Sorry I took so long in responding, I go some bad news concerning an Aunt and cancer so it kind of killed my motivation to rp for a few weeks OTL But yeah, we can probably wrap this up soon

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 8:07 pm
This was bad. This was so bad. He’d had the worst luck in the recent weeks, and he sincerely hoped that his General wouldn’t be angry enough at him to kill him. The wolf terrified him, but Kamacite was determined to please him in any way that he could. But if he couldn’t collect the starseeds or energy that he was required to get, what use was he, really?

Kamacite hesitated, tempted to try and rush back to snatch the man’s starseed, but in the last moment decided against it. He would have to find someone else. That’s all. He just needed to work faster next time.

While the knight was still recovering, Kamacite took the opportunity to slip back into the shadows, hoping that he wouldn’t be followed.

Natsuko-neko
Fin? And oh my gosh I’m so sorry. Please don’t worry about it! I’ve been busy too. I'd love to RP with you more! /hugs you

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:55 pm
The spots in his vision cleared in time for Siwa to see the Corrupted slip away into the shadows. He took a step forward to follow him but paused and turned to the civilian on the ground instead as his senses told him that the chaos agent was leaving. It was more important to get the civilian to safety at this point then chasing after the Senshi. He did have to hope though that the other man would call it a night and not attack anyone else and if he did go for another starseed someone else was around to stop him.

"Lets get you to the hospital then." He muttered to the unconscious person then set out to do just that.

Guine
(Oopes, thought I had tagged this already but instead it turns out I had it written up and not sent ^^") Yep fin <3 It's ok, it helps that we now have plans in the works to go visit her soon. Same here, feel free to poke me for more anytime <3 *Snuggles*

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces