DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:20 pm
Emensmansera

Kaien did some things in his cabin, more cleaning up than anything. He winced slightly and he drank the water that Arwan brought him. In the desk it was more personal items, stuff that actually meant something to him, plus there was a map of a place that other pirates always came looking for and he wanted it to stay safe. He even had a journal in the drawer that he wrote in almost daily about his trips, romances, heart breaks, etc. It just explained his life story in detail in case he were to ever die and someone found it. After a while, Arwan came back and he looked at the male. He rolled his eyes, "Suit yourself." He shrugged his shoulders and he sat down on the edge of his bed.

[[ How long did you want it before he is caught and they find out? ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:31 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

((surprise me))

"Do you require anything?" he asked with some attitude. He really did not want his secret getting out, especially since he knew the reputation most pirates had when it came to hostages. He shuddered... hopefully, he could keep the secret until they hit land.
"What time do you usually go to bed, and get up, etc." He did notice that Kaien was cleaning up the area, hopefully, he did not notice that Arwan had rummaged through his stuff earlier that day. He stood there waiting like his servant did for him back home.  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:45 pm
Emensmansera

Kaien heard the attitude that Arwan added into what he said. He rolled his eyes, "Yeah, for you to stop giving me damn attitude. It makes me want to hurt you sometimes." He stated honestly. "So if I were you, I would stop before I do something you will really regret."
He huffed out and grabbed his water, taking a sip. "I go to bed whenever I fall asleep and I wake before dawn." He let out, his eyes staying on Arwan. He slid a hand up, rubbing it over the stubble on his face.

[[ Will do! ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:58 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

"Hm, ok," he said huffing. Arwan liked giving the attitude to Kaien, as it was the only thing he could control about the situation, he also thought Kaien would not seriously hurt him, he noticed the looks he got sometimes from the other man.
"So, would you like anything?" he asked with less attitude. Still standing, this time his hands behind his back instead of crossed. "You know... you do keep a clean space." he noted.  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:01 pm
Emensmansera

Kaien chuckled as Arwan asked with less attitude, "Thank you.. And no, I am fine." He let out. He patted the bed next to him for Arwan to sit. "Well, I may be a pirate and all, but clutter really bothers me ironically." He shrugged. "But I have a question for you... Why are you here?" He let out as he looked at Arwan. "Why did you choose to join a pirate crew?" He let his elbows relax on his knees and he watched the male, wanting an answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:14 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

"I have always been interested in the pirate stories my father told me as a child," he lied "He was a merchant, and one day he left for St. Bart's but did not return. My mother was devastated, and that is when I decided that I would look for him, and hopefully find him." Arwan hoped his lie would be convincing enough.
He had sat as far from the other man as he could, without falling off the side of the massive mattress. "Why do you need such a big bed?" he asked, noting that it rivaled his own back at the palace, minus the silk sheets and down feather comforters.
Arwan was, indeed, interested in this Pirate Captain. Not in a sexual way, that is, not yet. He was more interested in what he wanted to accomplish and where he wanted to go and discover. While he was explaining the 'story' he felt his pocket, making sure that the paper was still there, and it was.  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:28 pm
Emensmansera

Kaien listened to Arwan as he explained the reason why he decided to join a pirate crew. He nodded slowly, "I see.." He let out, "Why do you think you can find him doing this? We sail out far away from land, the chance of finding him is slim... Sorry to be blunt, but I wish you luck." He shrugged his shoulders. He believed it.
Kaien smirked, "I need such a big bed because I am sure you've heard what women hoarders we pirates are." He joked. "Joking... I don't know, this was my father's ship and when he died I sort of inherited everything. Kind of makes me feel like he is still here." He admitted.
Kaien shifted back on the bed so his back was eventually pressing against the wall. "When I took over the ship, the crew became mine to. I had to make a name for myself and keep up the name so it matched to my father's. He was a legend. He was big on finding treasure, hunting, and raiding.. So I am just following in his footsteps."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:35 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

"Oh, so you're just trying to follow your father's footsteps? In my not-so-humble opinion, I think you should care your own legacy, make your own waves. And I think he is still out there, lost.." He looked away, playing up the sad child of an estranged parent. "So... the big scary pirate has not a single lady to his name? Back where I come from I was pretty popular amongst the ladies of my town."
He was seeing that this man was not just a one-note character, he had layers to him, something Arwan was surprised by. "Would you like something to drink that is not water?" he asked seeing the empty glass Kaien had left from the water he gave him earlier.  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:51 pm
Emensmansera

Kaien shook his head, "You don't understand... It has to do with legacy... Our names are linked. I am focusing on doing my own thing. I want to set out for something my father tried to find but couldn't... Of course... That may or may not involve taking off into the Bermuda Triangle." He admitted. "I plan to let my men off if they so choose... But other than that, I wish to go straight there." He watched the male look away, "You never know, you may find him." He reassured Arwan.
He scoffed, "I can have as many women as I want... I just... Choose not to." He wasn't going to admit that he was gay of course.
Kaien heard the offer and nodded, "Hell yes... Down below there are bottles of rum and whiskey, bring a whole bottle of something. I need it." He huffed out. His wound was hurting and he just needed to drink to sort of numb the pain.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:00 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

"Really? sounds interesting and dangerous," He commented. Arwan got up to go get a bottle of whiskey. Arwan was not a fan of the drink, but it was not for him. "Hmm... Chose not to..." he thought to himself, "Interesting." It took him a while to find where the Captain had told him to go, but he found it and brought up a half-filled bottle of what looked like whiskey. "Here ya go." he said bringing the Bottle to Kaien, can you pour it, or is that my job?" he asked. "Legacy... I know about that..." he said to himself quietly.

Arwan had not been the ideal successor for his fathers' kingdom, he was not interested, nor impressed in the princesses, but he was expected to marry by next summer's end or he would lose the throne. Arwan had been pushing off engagement after engagement, postponing until he did not know when. His father always bemoaned him every night saying "I won't be here forever you know, and if you do not choose a bride, the throne will go to the next in line."
The next in line was some distant relative that Arwan did not know, he did not want to lose the throne, he just wanted to be able to keep it without the need of a princess from some random kingdom desperate to increase its land holdings.  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:23 pm
Emensmansera

Kaien nodded, "It can be." He admitted. "It is also said there is some island near the Bermuda that nobody can get to.. That is where I am aiming." He nodded his head. He watched as Arwan took off. Kaien sat there, relaxing and waiting for him to return. He held his empty glass and looked at it, waiting for Arwan. Soon, the male returned with the bottle.

He grabbed the bottle and rolled his eyes, "I can manage it myself. I'm not handicapped." He huffed out. He twisted the cap open and poured himself some, then put the cap back on. He sipped at the whiskey and leaned his head back against the wall.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:27 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

Arwan watched as Kaien drank the whiskey. He made a face whenever he saw the Captain take a drink, Arwan was more of a wine drinker. "Bermuda triangle, sounds dangerous," Arwan said thoughtfully. "What is there besides monsters and danger?" he asked, Knowing well enough that there no such things as monsters. "So... how long have you been the captain of this crate?" he asked crossing his legs as he adjusted so he could talk to Kaien more directly.  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200