Submit

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x x x x x P L O T x x x x x

[Royal] was tired of his life as a Prince. So he dressed up as a commoner one night, and it just so happened that the pirate crew was in the hub trying to gain more members. [Royal] sees this as a wild adventure and joins in. Although, he didn't know what he was getting himself into. [Pirate] is cruel and rude, unafraid to treat someone like the dirt he walks on. Well, whether it'd be a couple days, weeks, or even months, [Pirate] begins to start to go soft on [Royal] as he comes around more and one night [Pirate] figures out he is the Prince. So, [Pirate] keeps him as a hostage and sends word out to [Prince]'s family about doing a fair trade. Money for the Prince. Although, can he truly give up [Prince] without a fight?

This is a one on one between Emensmansera and YesterdayTodayForever ONLY.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:18 pm

x x x x x C H A R A C T E R Sx x x x x

Royal -- > Played By Emensmansera

N a m e || Arwan
A g e || Twenty Four

Pirate -- > Played by YesterdayTodayForever

User Image
N a m e || Kaien Allen Cliffe
A g e || Twenty seven
P e r s o n a l i t y || Stubborn, hard headed, strong willed, and fierce
B o a t || Ship Picture Above

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:24 pm
As dusk fell, Arwan slipped out into the muggy, summer evening.
It was warm and sticky, a lot less comfortable than the comfortable palace he called home. He was tired of the formalities and day-to-day activities he had to perform as the prince.
Arwan was tired of the standard he was held to, always wearing stiff clothing, long sleeves, heavy fabric, and the way he had to speak. This was the night he was going to sneak out and enjoy a night or two as a "Commoner" Hopefully no one would recognise him. so he cut his hair a bit and covered his arms with a bit of dirt. He made it out of the palace and then headed toward the town, which was a fishing town, many ships were in dock, and much more were going in and out, conducting trade and other business.
Arwan was always interested in being on a ship, but he was not allowed that unless he was traveling to another kingdom to visit a princess, which he found so boring. As he approached the town, the stench of dead fish and other sea life filled his nostrils, he would have to get used to it. He headed toward the local tavern, where all sorts people met up for drinks, brawls and the like.
He found an empty table and sat down, paid for a drink and watched the common folk, hoping his disguse would work  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:39 pm
Emensmansera

A large ship pulled up to port, causing towns people to stare. It was no ordinary ship. This was a pirate ship. One of the men placed a board from the ship to the port, allowing them all to exit.
All of the men got off the ship, some buying supplies, some trying to find ladies for a quickie, and majority going to the pub. Kaien was the last to exit off the ship and he headed towards the pub. Him and his men took up a few tables. Kaien motioned one of the guys to make an announcement.
"Attention common folk! We are looking for new ship mates! If you dare, come talk to our captain. Be prepared for long days on the endless sea, fights, and treasure hunting!" The man announced.
A couple people walked over, signing their name on a sheet. They belonged to Kaien now.
Kaien held the rum given to him and he drank it, his green eyes watching those that signed their life away. Some of the men even tried to talk to Kaien, however he just stayed silent. Kaien's father was Captain Jeremy Ruther Cliffe. He was a world known pirate, and that wasn't necessarily a good thing. His father had many enemies and once they heard that Kaien wasd his son, any enemies his father had, became enemies with Kaien.  

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:52 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

Arwan watched as a group of rugged, men entered followed by an equally mesmerizing man. As they announced that there was a search going on for new crew mates, Arwan saw the other men walk and sign a paper, then go and talk to the uninterested looking man who was the best bet as captain.
After a few drinks, Arwan had enough courage, or rather alcohol-fueled rash decision making, to go and sign the paper.
Arwan made his way up to the paper, signed his name, making sure it wasn't too flourishy, then he turned and went to try and talk to the captain.
He slowly made his way to the intimidating looking man.
"Um... Are you the Capitan?" he asked with trepidation, but also with a bit of courage.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:05 pm
Emensmansera

Kaien watched every person that signed up, however he would stop those he wasn't interested in having on his crew. There was one particular male that sort of caught his attention. Kaien's green eyes shifted to the male that was now talking to him. Kaien quickly downed his drink, getting another round.
He smirked at the question, "Nah. I'm not the captain. I just own the crew and ship." Generated with sarcasm. The built male pushed up to his feet standing at his height of six foot three.
"Let me give you a pointer, kid. If you're going to talk to me. Don't be shy. I don't bite. Hard." He snickered and he was handed his new drink. He quickly downed it before looking to Issac, one of his men. "Being me two shots of their strongest stuff." He said and moved towards Arwan.
Issac came back with the shots moments later and headed them to Kaien.
Kaien held one out to Arwan, "Drink up and welcome to crew."
He hadn't quite introduced himself to anyone. He wouldn't do it until they were on the ship. A lot of people would bac out hearing who he was. Simply because he tends to get into dangerous predicaments.  

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:17 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

Arwan smirked when the other man made the bite comment.
Arwans eyes got a bit big as he was handed the shot. "Oh, I can't accept this, I don't drink much myself." He said handing the shot back to the other man. He was feeling the two drinks he had earlier, and really did not want another.
"So, when do we ship out..." he said with a bit of a smile, pleased at his own little pun.
"How long do you plan on staying here?" he asked, still holding the full shot glass of pungent smelling liquid.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:33 pm
Emensmansera

Kaien rolled his eyes, "Ah, you're a light weight I take it? Lame." He took the shot from Arwan then took both shots and placed the glasses on the table. It would take Kaien a few drinks to even get a buzz going.
"Hm.. We will probably leave soon actually. I just given men long enough to stock up food, get drinks, or get their lady time in. Whatever they please to do. Plus, was just recruiting a few more men. I'll probably call everyone here in a little to head out." He stated.
He reached up, pushing fingers through his own hair before looking around at his men.  

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:42 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

"Oh, okay. Then Ill just wait here, I guess." He said sitting back in the chair he was originally in.
'This sounds interesting, I need this break, and I won't be missed too much...' He thought to himself.
He was enjoying this 'free' time away from all responsibilities, soon to be greeted in the morning by a sea breeze, followed by adventures and what not. Arwan did plan on writing to his parents, in a secret way, of course, just to let them know he was safe and not dead or anything.
Arwan took inventory of the money he did bring from home, just a perfect amount. His clothes were also something he made sure would last until he could get new ones, or maybe they would get uniforms. His current attire was that of what a servant or common person would wear.
"How often do you make port?" he asked from his perch.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:02 pm
Emensmansera

Kaien nodded his head tapping Arwan on the shoulder, "Good man." The male said as he went back to his spot.
He sat there and listened to his men all for a bit before he heard Arwan speak up. Kaien looked over at him.
He shrugged some, "That can vary from days, to weeks, to minus, and possibly years. It mostly depends on our funding. We need medicine and food you know. So we try not to push ourselves. That is, unless we aren't allowed on a port." He smirked some. He stretched his arms up and groaned some. He spoke to one of his men and he started rounding his men up.
Kaien rose to his feet, "Let's go." He said, motioning to Arwan to follow. "You signed over to me pretty boy. There is no taking it back. Not until our next port." He will end up finding out when they'll port next depending on supplies.
Kaien headed out to the ship, standing on the port, letting his men enter on the ship first.  

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:10 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

"What do you mean I can't take it back?" he asked standing up and walking out of the pub with the other men who, Arwan noticed, were a lot more built than he was. hopefully, his lack of muscle would not be a problem, maybe he would gain some during this stint on the seas. He planned on staying until the next port, then he would get a carriage back to his home, and no one would be the wiser.
Arwan was the last to leave the pub and thus last in line of newly recruited seamen.
As he walked out of the pub he was hit with a wave of muggy summer air.
"Ugh, this feels gross." he mumbled feeling his shirt stick to his body, the breeze once he would be aboard the ship, would be a welcome addition to his life.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:30 pm
Emensmansera

Kaien chuckled some, "I have this rule. If you sign the paper to be on my crew, you're my property until the next port." The male stated. "Unless I choose for you to stay. You gotta think, I have over a dozen men working for me on my ship. Nobody will challenge me. They'll do whatever I say." He looked over at Arwan.
Some of his men came over talking to him about the supplies, they had enough for three to four months worth out on the sea. It was as good as they could get for now.
Kaien would have to look at the map and decide where to make port next. It took about twenty minutes to get everyone on board and ready. Kaien was last to get on the ship and he pulled the board back. Soon the ship was taking off. He went up the stairs and stood next to the wheel.
"Alright, listen up. My name is Kaien Allen Cliffe. Son of the infamous Pirate Jeremy Cliffe. You works will be under my supervision and my word! You will do as I say, I have no issue throwing anyone off this damned ship!" He called out, loud enough for them all to hear. He was given the list of new crew mates. He called out the new names in order that they signed, "Welcome to my ship men. Be prepared for a nice voyage and possible fights with other ships. If you get into any fights in this ship.. You better make damn sure you win. I don't appreciate little wimps on my crew."  

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:43 pm
YesterdayTodayForever
"

"Wait, what?" Arwan protested a bit hearing he would be property.
Once he was on the ship and heard what the Capitan had said, he felt like this was a mistake. He thought to himself, 'maybe i can jump off and swim to shore...' he looked at the edge of the ship and calculated that he would not make it to the edge in time as he somehow ended up in the middle of a mass of people.
Arwan wondered what his job would be, as he had not done physical labour in his whole life. Arwan was not looking forward to possible sea battles, all he wanted was a little adventure, with no buccaneering, or pillaging.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:52 pm
Emensmansera

Kaien finished the little speech and assigned people duties. Kaien made his way down to Arwan. He placed his hand on the younger male's shoulder. "You will help keep the deck clean." He gave Arwan one of the more simple jobs. He took a liking to the male already.
"If you need me for anything, I'll be in my cabin. Your bed is below deck. Just go to the far back and on the right is where you'll be sleeping! There's a cot down there waiting for you."
He pulled his hand away from Arwan's shoulder and pointed to the corner by his cabin door, "Stuff to clean with is there. Keep up with your job. I don't enjoy mess. I'll kick your a** if there is a mess." He warned.  

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:00 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

Arwan stood there, as the other male was giving him his duties.
'Cleaning?' he thought to himself, 'ive always had someone do this for me... He stood on the ship's deck, watching where he was told the cleaning supplies were. Once Kaien let go of his shoulder, he walked towards the cabin where his cleaning supplies would be. Cleaning would be completely new to Arwan, he was slow to mop the deck, glad he wasn't resigned to being on his knees like some of his servants. After a few hours, he was only 3/4 the way done with his assigned task, and there were people walking all over the newly cleaned areas, dirtying them up again.
The breeze he thought he would get was nonexistent that day, and all he felt was the sun beating down on him. Once he finished the main deck, he moved onto cleaning the upper portion of the ship, sweat pouring down his body, making his hair stick to his forehead.
'When will this be done?" he thought to himself, trying to wipe the sweat from his face.  
Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff