emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:25 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

"Probably throw the nurse overboard so you could burden me.." he muttered begrudgingly walking down to the kitchen. Arwan had never cooked a day in his life, and he did not want to start now. "Well look, here... we got ourselves a little cabin boy." One of the cooks said.
"I AM not a cabin boy.." Arwan protested, one of the cooks shoving cooking utensils in his direction.
"Go make yourself useful and set the table." Arwan did what he was told because he was not going to start a fight over something as stupid as setting a table. Arwan set the table to the best of his knowledge, mimicking the best he could the way his servants set the table back home. It took Arwan a good 30 minutes to completely get al the places set, and he set the captains place last.
"What now?" he asked with a bit of salt in his voice. Waiting for an answer from the Cooks who seemed to think he was theirs to boss around. They probably did not get the memo.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:42 pm
Emensmansera

Whether Kaien would openly admit it or not, he enjoyed being around Arwan. He made things rather fun and challenging. Plus, he gave Kaien a reason to stare down the beautiful male. Kaien was not too open about his sexuality. Everyone just kind o assumed the big bad captain was straight.
Kaien was never really seen with women honestly. Once a few years ago he brought two women to his cabin, using them as a way to fake it. That night the three of them just drank and seemingly enjoyed each other's company. He let his men spread rumors of his little 'threesome' experience. Nobody would ever know the truth until he wanted them to.
The cook made sure to continue to give Arwan things to do until breakfast was ready. A bell was being rung to signal time o eat and men practically ran one another over getting to their spots.
Kaien soon joined the men in his spot at the end of the table, he was waiting for Arwan to serve him.  

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:22 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

As the other cabin members flocked to the table Arwan was told he would be seated last. He went around the table making sure the crew had their cups full and had the food they wanted. He made it to all the crew, then made it to the captain. He gave the captain his special meal, covered with a silver lid. He placed the plate in front of Kaien, then filled his cup, spilling a bit on the captain from being bumped by a crew member. "Oh, I'm sorry." He said, dabbing the mess with a rag he pulled from his pocket. "Does anyone need anything else?" he asked a bit embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:49 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:57 pm
Emensmansera

Kaien joined in on the multiple conversations going on at the table. The conversations were always fun, plus when they were eating was a good time to tell stories. Most of the stories were about dreams or what happened when they last stopped, etc. Kaien instantly grew quiet when Arwan dumped some of the drink on him. He noticed Arwan used a rag to try to clean it, "Well, I guess you are good at cleaning, huh?" He smirked. Most of th crew ignored Arwan's question. "Bring a chair and sit right here." Kaien said and pointed to the right of him. Kaien felt like he almost owned Arwan. Technically, with Arwan agreeing to join the crew, Kaien did own him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:07 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

"Y-yes sir..." he said with the look of a defeated puppy on his face. He took a chair from the other side of the room and brought it to where the captain told him to, he then sat in it. He looked at the captain and sighed a bit. What did he get himself into, he, for all intensive purposes was the captain's slave, and he was not too fond of the idea, as he was the one who usually ordered people around and stuff. He remembered one of the servant boys who worked for him and how he used to boss the kid around, it was only because he found him very attractive, only one year older than himself. But Arwan could not express his feeling, as it would be highly scandalous if the prince was caught with a Servant boy. The repercussions would be severe, Arwan would probably be sent to another family estate and the servant would be either sold to a slave merchant or killed, Arwan did not want that. "Do you want anything else?" he asked the captain with some salt in his voice.  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:27 pm
Emensmansera

Kaien rolled his eyes when Arwan spoke. "Yes, there is one more thing I want. For you to eat." He slid his plate over in Arwan's direction. Kaien reached back, letting his arm rest on the top of the back of the chair Arwan was sitting in. Kaien used his free hand to grab his drink and he sipped it, keeping his eyes on Arwan. "If you refuse.. I'll just have to punish you, and you won't like me then. Last man I dealt with lost his whole hand." That part was true, however he couldn't do it to Arwan, he was too damn pretty to lose anything. Kaien would just have to improvise punishment if needed. Cleaning, waxing the deck, there were a number of things Kaien could make Arwan do. He had no problem even using his belt on the boy if that's what it took. Kaien couldn't understand why he already felt an attachment to Arwan. Hence, the reason he is a jerk to Arwan.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:37 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

"Fine..." he mumbled slowly eating the food that was placed in front of him. He hadn't tasted food this bland in a while, or ever for that matter, and his face showed it every time he took a bite. He just ate the food in silence, once in a while looking at the attractive, yet dangerous captain. His mind was running now that he had time to comprehend the situation he was in now. He was not too fond of the situation, yet he did not mind it too much. Maybe it was the company or the sense of adventure, he did not give it another thought that morning. It took a while for Arwan to finish the meal that was given to him, and once he was done he got up and walked out of the galley.  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:54 pm
Emensmansera

Kaien chuckled some as Arwan ate. He wanted to see him eat, he'd been working hard since he got on the ship. Kaien then shifted his attention to the crew, listening to conversations. When Arwan finished, he let him leave. Kaien was just glad he ate. After a while, the men were leaving to head off and do their assigned duty. Kaien got up from his chair and headed to his cabin, moving to he desk and marking where hey have sailed so far. Kaien liked to keep track of where they are just in case they need to make an emergency turn around. Kaien left the cabin and moved up to the wheel of the ship, relieving the man of his duty. Kaien looked at his compass and followed it to the north east now. The male kept a hand on the compass, looking out at the beautiful sea. He was taking them to a place that was supposed to have natural jewels. It was a story he was chasing. However, he felt there was truth behind most stories.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:17 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

Arwan was pacing the deck for a while before he was approached by a burly looking crew member. "What do you think you're doing?" he asked with a gruff voice. "I don't know, just moseying around.." he responded taken aback slightly.
"Well, make yourself busy." He shoved a bucket and mop in his direction. "Here clean this deck, boy." Arwan took the mop and bucket and then started to clean the deck.
'man, that guy was rude...' he thought to himself, as he mopped the deck. "Don't call me boy..." he said under his breath. As he worked he thought about the Captain and how he wouldn't mind being his attendant, it would probably be better than working in the sun.  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:57 am
Emensmansera

Kaien was focused on steering the ship when he looked down at the deck, seeing Arwan mopping. The male smirked slightly and he got someone to take the steering wheel and he made his way down to the deck.
"So, you actually making yourself useful, huh?" He snickered some. He crossed his arms over his chest.
He then made his way over to Arwan, snatching the mop from Arwan before tossing it aside.
"Only I can tell you what to do. You belong to me." He stated, making sure Arwan understood. "You do NOT take orders from anyone other than me, you understand that?" He let out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:56 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

"Don't you own everyone?" He asked his eyebrow raised. He then went to pick up the mop to complete the task. "I thought you wanted me to do more work around here." He stood there, waiting for a response. "Would you rather have me be your personal servant then?" he said jokingly. Arwan was getting mixed signals from the Captain and he still did not know what he was expected to do.  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:03 pm
Emensmansera

Kaien growled slight as he went to pick up the mop. He grabbed Arwan's wrist roughly and tugged him to the captain's cabin. He then roughly forced the male into the bed. "Yes, I would absolutely love a personal servant." He let out with a hint of sarcasm.
Kaien stepped up to the male, grabbing him by the chin and making him look up at him, "You do what I tell you to do, not anyone else." He stated, "Do you understand what I am saying, boy?" He let out. "YOU belong to me and me only. If anyone orders you around, you tell them to come to me." He growled softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:20 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

"Geez, buy a guy a drink first..." He said as he was thrown on the bed. "Fine, I'll only listen to you now." he huffed, it had seemed that Arwan would get what he had given his own servant. He kind of liked the way the captain was strict with him. "So, what do I do now?" he said rubbing his wrist where he was grabbed. "Do not call me boy. My name is Arwan! Pr...." he quickly shut himself up before he finished that sentence, he did not want the Pirate to know who he really was.  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:33 pm
Emensmansera

Kaien rolled his eyes at the smart comment that came from Arwan. He took a liking to Arwan, yeah he was kind of rude to him, but it was his weird way of kind of showing he was interested in a sense. "You stay here, that's what you do. Nobody bothers you." He grunted softly. However, when Arwan spoke back to what he called Arwan, he scoffed. He sort of bent over so he was eye to eye with Arwan. "I can call you whatever the hell I want." He smirked slightly. "I don't want to hear you talk back, I can easily shut you up if you do~" He warned. Of course, he had his own idea of how to shut Arwan up, one thing that would probably catch Arwan by surprise.  
Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff