[PRP] Booth Take-Over (Chiara + Apibom)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Continued from Apibom's Booth-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. For some reason the little yellowblood kid's booth was on Chiara's mind. She had taken a break this year, from advertising her own business via booth, and she was missing the... control. To be fair the little yellowblood had a pretty good booth, kinda an odd concept, dancing to communicate, but hey, having an idea from a different perspective was really the breath of fresh air she had been looking for. Her hands itched to be a part of this, to pull strings, to extort, to experience this kid's different outlook. They could become quite the asset to her team...

Well it was worth a try, what else was she going to do, go ruin Kieonx's day some more? Although that was fun, it did not accomplish much. "Hey, i like the booth, i really do," Chiara said as she towered over the yellowblood. "But... well, do you want some help? I really think i could help you out." Chiara was going to try being nice first, and yes, this was nice.

nepsah

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:28 pm

Apibom had not really expected their booth to get much attention- after all, it was their first time really attending and they hadn't done anything like running a booth before! It was a good feeling, though. But of course, put out honey and nearby sweet-seekers would come. Apparently that included highbloods. Being eager to please, Api was having a rather difficult time figuring out how to respond to Chiara- would it be more rude to decline, or accept? If she was offering, clearly she meant it- right? Fluff would insist that it was beneath her to get involved with their booth- it was a drone thing.

Realizing they'd been taking too long to respond, they jumped a bit at her repeated question. "Oh, uh-- ahh... If, if you want to..! Um, I don't mind, uh, of course I don't mind." Api stumbled over their words, getting more and more flustered by the second. "There really isn't a lot to do though so I think it would probably be boring for you... I mean, I wouldn't um, I wouldn't want to get you tied up in anything boring..." Jeez, that just made it sound like they didn't have any real interest in their own booth. "...What um... What did you want to help with..?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara made a face, and spread out her arms, as if to indicate "all of it". No, that was probably too mean. She had learned that yellowbloods were delicate, soft, and fragile. She had already been too pushy and ruined a different yellowblood, might as well step a little more lightly. "Well, setting up this booth couldn't have been free. And for a little lowblood, i bet it was quite a chunk of your beetles to get all the supplies, the spot, and not to mention the prizes." Chiara bent down, getting on the yellowblood's level. "How much money do you have left? I know there are things you want, why not enjoy being a booth owner and make those beetles back. You cant say you dont want one of those new GameBros, right? They are like, amazing, let me tell u that."

nepsah

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:10 pm

For a moment they worried that they'd made her angry, but she seemed to change her mind and explained what she'd meant. Admittedly, it had cost a lot to get this location and make all of the decorations... it was why their booth was so sparse in comparison to a lot of the others on the boardwalk. Handmade papercrafts just didn't cut it next to professionally crafted signs... They looked around, worrying their bottom lip as they considered what she was saying.

"Well..." They looked back to Chiara, wringing their hands subconsciously. "Not a lot, you're right... it is pretty expensive to set up a booth... um... But how would that work? People just gotta dance well enough to win prizes, its a free thing." The looked around at the candles and honey they had as prizes- and the small collection of bobbleheads. "I didn't really bring stuff to sell here, all the stuff I sell is uhh.... already sold.. or its at my hive..!" Api had figured this would be more of an exposure adventure rather than another venue to sell things- perhaps they'd gone about it the wrong way.

Micillia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Chiara smiled down at the kid. "Hey, i can see your heart is really in the right place." The blueblood complemented. "And i like you, i dont want to see trolls go and step all over you. To be honest, my first bloodfest i also hosted a booth. It went pretty well, like yours is going, or so i thought." Chiara looked away sadly, remembering the past. "But there are trolls out there that will really take all they can get, and get you nothing back. I like your start here, the getting your name out there. Do you want to do this; bee products it looks?; as your career?"
nepsah
color=#274ab9]

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:57 pm

Api couldn't help but smile a little at the compliment. She liked them? "Oh no... What happened..?" Lost in the moment, they didn't think before asking- perhaps that was rude. "I-I mean, um, if its not rude to ask..." They quickly added, hoping she wouldn't be too offended by the blunt question.

They looked around at their booth, thinking hard on her question. Fluff would say yes- this was their job and... its what they were meant to do. But... did they really want to do it? ...No, they didn't. They wanted to be Somebody, not just another nobody in the backdrop of life. Though they had no idea what being a Somebody would mean, though. "Um... well..." They started to answer, still mulling over their response as they looked back to Chiara. "...its okay, but its not really my favorite thing. I don't uhm... I don't really know what else I'd do, though.... Fluff says this is what I'm s'posed to do. Uh, that's my lusus. My main lusus, I mean."

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara's eyes moved over to the child's lusus and the blueblood could feel the hate coming. This kid had dreams, and their stupid beast of a "parental unit" was keeping them down. It infuriated her, it reminded her of her own "mother". The blueblood went down on one knee, putting a hand on the yellowblood's shoulder, making sure to put both their backs to the child's lusus. "Aww you don't want to hear about that right now, its sad, and right now your working on a happy thing, your future.

The blueblood peaked over her shoulder at the child's lusus before turning back to Apibom."Hey," Chiara said with a smile. She wanted to free this kid from the shackles of their lusus. "Your lusus doesn't know what your capable of, If you want to go far, you go far. If they say you cant, or they don't let you, well hey, there's a blueblood out there who is willing to back you up all the way." Chiara winked, implying herself. The blueblood stood back up, and dusted off her hands. "You have my number. Dont be afraid to call, or even drop by."

nepsah

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 5:30 am

Api nodded, they figured that Chiara would not want to talk about a bad memory like that... but her reasoning was surprising. As she knelt down and turned them away from the bees, Api began to wonder what exactly she was going to tell them. They didn't have to wait long- the implication was pretty obvious. They nodded a couple of more times, at a loss for words for a few moments. "Th--thank you...!" They finally managed to squeak out- not loud enough to attract the attention of the drones, but enough to be audible. "I will. It's been very nice talking to you Miss Chiara.' They smiled up at her as she rose back to her feet...

then noticed an influx of people waiting to participate in their booth. Oh dear. "Oh no. I have to go help everyone, um... thank you again. I will definitely come talk to you in the future...!" With that, they shimmied around the booth to go help someone that had somehow managed to make their swarm angry.

Micillia
i figured this was a good endpoint!

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces