[PRP] Howdy Neighbor (Fellah x Panili)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Upon the construction of the Lightseekers new complex in the plains nearby Fellah's own hive, the redblood takes it upon himself to bring his new neighbor a pie.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:38 pm
It wasn't very often that Fellah had visitors way out in the plains. His hive was nestled on a rather expansive and serene plot of farm land. So when the faint sounds of construction carried over the horizon for a few weeks, the redblood couldn't help but be curious. He'd taken a few strolls in the direction of the noise, spotting what looked like a massive communal hive, or something to that effect.
After construction had finally slowed down the farm troll decided to do the neighborly thing and welcome whomever this troll was to the area.
Freshly baked apple pie in hand, Fellah headed out toward the new construct. It was still a bit of a walk, but that didn't bother the redblood considering the fact that he often had to take his covered wagon in order to visit anyone. Approaching the hive, it was even more impressive than the view he had been watching unfold from a distance.
"Howdy, anyone home?" Fellah called out, rapping his knuckles on what he assumed was the front door. A big old country smile plastered across his face. It was hard for the troll to hide his excitement over the prospect of having a neighbor. It made him practically giddy.

Sypon

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:56 pm
A guest! Panili heard from the distance a friendly tone and a greeting (two things she liked very much). Scuttling out of her quarters, she rushed to the entrance of the compound and opened the heavy front door. “Oh, hello!” A wonderful smell hit her nose all at once. Spices – cinnamon and sugar – “Oh my goodness! How can I help you!”

Unaru
short n sweet, sorry for the wait!

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 12:14 pm
It was difficult for Fellah to hide his surprise at such a small child appearing at the door of such an extensive looking compound. "Well howdy there 'lil miss," he said with a warm country smile. "I've just been noticin' a bunch'a construction this way lately. I live a little ways down, so I guess we're kinda neighbors. Not too common out here," he said with a chuckle. "Mighty fine lookin' hive ya got here, is it just you livin' out here?" The farm troll had completely forgotten about the pie, wrapped up in the excitement of a neighbor, and such a sweet seeming little girl at that. "Oh! Where are my manners," he knelt down a bit to hand the girl the pie, still fresh. "M'names Opimus Fellah, ya'll can just call me Fellah though. Just thought I'd bring this pie on over to welcome ya to the plains."

Sypon

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:02 pm
She listened to his voice and her smile broadened. It was so earthy, so melodic! So friendly, to boot. She clapped her hands together enthusiastically. “Ah, gosh!! Well thank you, Mr. Fellah! Thank you so much for the pie! You can come on in if you have time to visit!”

She stepped back in case he desired to step in. Her hands were immediately warmed by the pie, the smell drifting up into her sniffnode. Oh, it smelled amazing. “We’re super happy to be here. We’re a little self-reliant group out here just trying to make sustainable living! I’m the youngest, but I promise we’re not a bunch of wigglers,” She giggled. “The crew is out getting more supplies in the city.”

Unaru
Thanks for your patience!

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces