Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Asking for Advice (Xylia x Lannister)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xylia let a small sigh escape from her, after the chaos of the Venus Day dance, she was exhausted and was still partially unlucky in the love department. She stretched as she took a few moments of fresh air and had decided to walk the path that was less traveled. She wasn't entirely sure where she was going so she was kind of just wandering. Mind you it was still cold but it was decent enough for her to enjoy the refreshing air. She closed her eyes and inhaled the fresh air and exhaled afterwards. Although she had to admit though, she did rather enjoy herself at the party. Whether or not she went next year was up for debate.

All the while thinking that she should probably see if she can get some tips and some advice in the love department, but unfortunately she didn't know any pae that knew or offered love advice. She shrugged the dilemma off a bit as to not stress herself out from worrying about it. Right now she was more focussed on enjoying the fresh air around her. She was curious to know who she would run into today.

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:46 am
User ImageLannister often kept to himself in his home with the swans that were now under his protection. He did pretty well for himself, living off the land in the jungle, but every so often Lannister needed to visit the city in order to acquire those certain things that he just couldn't take care of on his own. He had already picked up a small basket of fresh breads, a special treat, but not the reason for making trips to the city, since bread didn't keep for long.

Lannister brushed his bangs to the side of his face as he made his way down one of the streets, looking at the variety of shops that filled them. Pae with every sort of talent finding ways to put them to use. Lannister could appreciate that, but most of these things he didn't really need.

Lannister found himself a bench to park on, taking a moment to enjoy the sunlight in its fullness. In the jungle, there was patches of light, but nothing that felt like this, encompassed by warmth. Lannister grabbed a bread roll from his basket and began to nibble on it as he watched the different pae pass by.

StarshineAngel01

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:46 pm
Xylia hummed to herself as enjoyed the fresh air, she didn't get out very much and she was still a little winded from the party. Who knew that sort of party would be so interesting. In the end it was still worthwhile, she met a few new pae. Made some new acquaintances now she was just enjoying the weather. Her eyes scanned around to see what she could track down. Her emerald eyes rested on a red pae with striking blue eyes. His eyes definitely stood out against the red which made him an attractive pae. She tilted her head to the side and wondered who that was.

She walked over to the pae sitting on the bench "Hello, how are you today? My name is Xylia." she told him politely. At the same time she was trying to remember if she had met the pae before, but her gut and mind were telling her she probably didn't. She might as well find out while she was here, what harm could that do.

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:08 pm
Lannister looked up in surprise as one of the passer-by's stopped. He was entirely caught off guard, with food still in his mouth. Lannister finished chewing what he had in his mouth quickly and swallowed. "Hello," he said. He was a male of few words, who hardly spoke, but you could hardly tell that from the melodic quality of his voice.

He thought it was curious that she had stopped to speak with a stranger, Lannister was certain he hadn't met her before. Though there were many pae at the few parties he had attended for his grandmother, he never interacted with any specifically enough to remember. The male watched her with observant eyes, trying to read her. Lannister willed himself to speak more, it was appropriate for the situation, it seemed she needed someone to talk to. He usually tried to get by communicating in other ways, but sometimes that was impossible. "Hi Xylia, I'm Lannister." He looked at the bread roll in his hand, and then back up at the female. "Would you like some?" He asked her, lifting the basket of bread towards her.

StarshineAngel01

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:22 pm
Xylia blinked, well for her the best way to meet new people is to randomly approach a stranger and start talking. She tilted her head to the side slightly curious. She was certain she didn't meet him either, but then again she had only gone to one Venus Day celebration. She was pretty certain that she would remember a pae with striking blue eyes but her memory told her she hadn't.

"Nice to meet you Lannister. I can't say I've met you before or seen you before" she told him but felt bad for catching him off guard. She glanced at him sheepishly 'my apologies, if I caught you off guard. That was not my intention at all" she told him. She glanced down at the basket of bread rolls he had offered her "Sure, I would love some" she said reaching into the basket and picking up a bread roll. She glanced at him at the empty space on bench beside him "Mind if I sit?" she asked him politely.

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:08 pm
Well, it turned out he hadn't met her before, at least he didn't have to wonder about that anymore. "It's alright, you didn't do anything wrong." Lannister responded with a warm smile. It wasn't her fault that he wasn't used to being around pae anymore.

"Please do." Lannister responded to her request to sit next to him. He held off on taking another bite of his roll while she sat down. "Enjoying your day?" He asked her trying to be conversational, even if it wasn't his specialty. "The shops here have some interesting things in them, have you looked?" Lannister still had to pick up some things other than bread, but stopping to have a conversation wouldn't get in the way of that.

StarshineAngel01

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:19 pm
Xylia nodded her head and sat down beside him, before taking a bite out of the bread roll in her hand. "I would be upset if I had" she told him thinking about it.

"Thanks." she told him. "So far its been good, just enjoying the sunshine, mind you I don't enjoy the sunshine very much. So its nice when I finally do" she told him with a smile. She shook her head when he asked her if she had checked out the shops "No, I haven't yet. I have plans to but then I a forget and don't follow through" she said lightly. That and she was still slightly uncomfortable admitting that to herself let alone to Lannister, she did not like being vulnerable.

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:12 pm
Lannister nodded his head in agreement, "Me too." It was a beautiful day, chilly, but the sun was shining enough that you could feel its warmth. The island had been a bitter sort of cold lately, more so than he could remember from earlier years in his life. Lannister had to wonder if the weather would warm up enough for the swans to return from the quiet wood soon.

"Oh?" he asked curiously, finding it interesting that Xylia had trouble remembering to visit the shops. "I suppose sometimes it is difficult to follow through with things." Lannister could see putting off something like that, there was always next time after-all.

StarshineAngel01

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:29 am
Xylia also nodded her head "Mind you, i'm not too crazy about the cold but, its still nice out" she told him before taking another bite of her bread roll. She glanced at him "To be honest, its no fun to go window shopping by yourself" she told him. She swung her legs back and forth as she sat down. It was true though, shopping by yourself was not as much fun as shopping with a companion, at least with a companion they could talk about the most random things as they walked around, but she did not have that luxury of having a friend to go on outings with. She let out a small sigh.

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:03 pm
"I agree, any day the sun is shining is a good day." Lannister set the bread basket down on the ground beside his feet. "It isn't?" Lannister asked Xylia. He was used to being on his own, it was a choice he had made since he had plenty of family these days. It didn't occur to him that it might not be fun to go shopping by ones self. Of course, he was just shopping for necessities, he wasn't really going into any of these sorts of stores, it was probably different.

Then he heard it, the sigh. Lannister looked at Xylia, "Is everything okay?" He asked her, thinking that he had at last stumbled upon the reason she had asked to join him.

StarshineAngel01

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers