Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:07 pm
And the pizza line up sucked a**.
We have to ask for mac&cheese pizza, alfredo pizza, spinach alfredo pizza, zesty pepperoni, and zesty ham pizza because they have retarded varieties like BBQ pizza, pizzas smothered in meats and veggies and they had some jalapeno mushroom monstrosity out. emotion_puke
They also have pizza that's so thin and crispy it almost tastes burnt.

I miss the good pizzas being out on the buffet. emotion_0A0  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:22 pm
My local cicis doesn't even serve mac and cheese pizza. So the only pizza I eat is alfredo. I might need to go there sometime soon since I'm craving pizza half the time but there's a bitching sushi place that keeps luring me in. Their Yumi rolls are sex on a plate.

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:52 pm
A-B0T
My local cicis doesn't even serve mac and cheese pizza. So the only pizza I eat is alfredo. I might need to go there sometime soon since I'm craving pizza half the time but there's a bitching sushi place that keeps luring me in. Their Yumi rolls are sex on a plate.

That's gay, mac&cheese pizza is one of the best that they serve. I've never heard of a yumi roll, then again we don't have a lot of great options for sushi in town. What's in it?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:02 pm
Dogoda
A-B0T

That's gay, mac&cheese pizza is one of the best that they serve. I've never heard of a yumi roll, then again we don't have a lot of great options for sushi in town. What's in it?
Shrimp tempura, cream cheese, avocado I think, drizzled with a delicious spicy sauce all over. I try getting something different but it's just so good. And such a generous portion too. I can barely finish the plate. Especially after the free miso soup.

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:19 pm
A-B0T
Dogoda
A-B0T

Shrimp tempura, cream cheese, avocado I think, drizzled with a delicious spicy sauce all over. I try getting something different but it's just so good. And such a generous portion too. I can barely finish the plate. Especially after the free miso soup.

That does sound pretty good. emotion_drool  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:21 pm
Dogoda
A-B0T
Dogoda
A-B0T

It's very good. I was pretty happy when I found out we were getting a sushi place here. It used to be a Golden Chick.

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:24 pm
A-B0T
Dogoda
A-B0T
Dogoda
A-B0T

It's very good. I was pretty happy when I found out we were getting a sushi place here. It used to be a Golden Chick.

Golden Chick sucks, the chicken is always so dry. We need more sushi places in town, so far China Harbor has a good sushi buffet but to eat there with another person is a bit pricy. Last time we went it was almost thirty bucks.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:28 pm
Dogoda
A-B0T
Dogoda
A-B0T
Dogoda
A-B0T

Golden Chick sucks, the chicken is always so dry. We need more sushi places in town, so far China Harbor has a good sushi buffet but to eat there with another person is a bit pricy. Last time we went it was almost thirty bucks.
Didn't they open a sushi place a while back? Is it still there?

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:32 pm
A-B0T
Dogoda
A-B0T
Dogoda
A-B0T

The one by Target closed down, the one by the college closed down... We have one in Hudson Oaks but it's more of a bar/club than restaurant. And then we have one where the old Supersave used to be but they suck, the avocado in the sushi was brown so I haven't been back. China Harbor is like the only decent place for a good selection.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:37 pm
Dogoda
A-B0T
Dogoda
A-B0T
Dogoda
A-B0T

The one by Target closed down, the one by the college closed down... We have one in Hudson Oaks but it's more of a bar/club than restaurant. And then we have one where the old Supersave used to be but they suck, the avocado in the sushi was brown so I haven't been back. China Harbor is like the only decent place for a good selection.
There's always Walmart sushi.

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:39 pm
A-B0T
Dogoda
A-B0T
Dogoda
A-B0T

I get that like once a week, I love the spicy roll thing that they sell. It has a slight crunch and the spicy sauce is just yassss.
The Cali rolls are also good.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:49 pm
Dogoda
A-B0T
Dogoda
A-B0T
Dogoda
A-B0T

I get that like once a week, I love the spicy roll thing that they sell. It has a slight crunch and the spicy sauce is just yassss.
The Cali rolls are also good.
My walmart doesn't even make sushi. They have this awful frozen stuff that's only worth it when they sell it half off. Even then you need to dip in in something.

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Spam Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items