Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[LOYALTY] This is a LIBRARY! (HR + SS + AM)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:45 pm
User Image

Hybrid Rainbow had important matters to tend to at the library. However, that didn't mean it was business as usual.

Where as most Phonies probably went there to check out books, to do research and other scholarly activities, that was not Hybrid's agenda. Though the saying was to not judge a book by its cover, that was the filly's intention.

The words and stories meant nearly nothing to her, but the bright colors meant a lot more to her. She trotted along, stopping at a shelf before floating it down to her level. The alicorn filly would look at the cover, seeming to narrow her eyes in concentration.

Then she'd turn to the nearest bookshelf, and with a bit of sparkly magic, the shelf would change color to match the book she had selected.

Nothing seemed to scream shenanigans like a bookshelf suddenly turning to a nice evergreen color.

Fea Line
Next shelf should be a more fun color, yes? biggrin

Rapidashtrainer
Just quoting you for now to let you know the RP is here, but there will probably be a bit of back and forth before Alma should check on the kiddos <3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:04 pm
User Image

Shockstar was browsing the comics and manga section of the library, consuming everything in sight that dealt with pocket monsters, their various shows and 'documents'. The yellow colt gobbled them down until he was stuck with flipping through pages of things he had already read.

Sighing loudly, the colt got up in frustration and was about to head towards the door when he noticed something...odd?

"Whaa?" he blinked, glancing at a bookshelf that was now green instead of its usual... furniture color. "Something fishy is going on here...." the colt mumbled to himself as he peered around the other side of the shelving unit and caught sight of a yellow filly. "Hey! You see that?!" he gasped, pointing at the shelf in question.

The very green shelf in question.

LizzyMoo
yaay slightly less balloon hands for typing User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:17 pm
The alicorn filly's ears perked up as somephony approached loudly. In her gut, she was going Oh wow, somephony didn't have their nose in a book after all, but the filly hid that sentiment behind a seemingly sly smile.

With the timing of everything, Hybrid Rainbow waited the few more seconds it took for the shelf to go back to its usual wooden brown colors. It was only then that she commented "....I don't know what yer talkin' about. Everything seems normal to me!"

She hummed ever so playfully and ever so innocently as she seemingly lumbered off around the shelf.

Certain the colt hadn't followed her, she zapped a different shelf, turning that one a neon pink.

That was far more discreet. Hybrid couldn't help but giggle a bit.

Fea Line
YAY FOR NO BALLOON HANDS!!! doot-de-doot-de-doo! Hybrid is innocent ~

Also sorry for double quote, edited something slightly xD

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:40 am
The colt's mouth dropped open.

"WHA... WHU....WHE...." he fumbled over his words, pointing at the filly then at the shelf then back at the filly then back at the shelf.

Pushing forward, Shockstar leaned in so close to the shelf that he about touched it with his eye, inspecting it for any traces of the green color he KNEW he had just saw! How did she not see it? She was right there?!?!!!

And then she wasn't?!

"Hey!!" Shockstar called, totally forgetting his surroundings as he trotted around to the other side of the book shelf, not in time to see any trickery going on but just in time to see that one shelf was now neon pink. "OK COME ON!" he gestured madly towards the shelf. She HAD to see that, RIGHT??!

LizzyMoo

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:29 pm
Though Hybrid Rainbow also seemed to forget where she was at, she was able to stifle her laughter quite a bit. If she was laughing, she wouldn't be able to fool this colt again!

She turned to the yellow colt to take notice of his gesturing.

As she blinked an eye and began to turn towards the shelf in question, she mentally counted 3....2....1 and the shelf was back to its usual coloring. She could only get those shelves to change color for about a minute this way, so it was easy enough to time the changes.

"Oh...I think I see what ya mean..."

The alicorn filly wandered up to the bookshelf in question, now in its usual wooden-colored glory. She lifted up a hoof and pointed to a knot amidst the wood's grain. "Is this what's botherin' ya? I don't think there's much we can do with it unless we paint th'shelf though!" Hybrid smiled, though it was hard to tell if it was innocent or mischievous because it seemed oddly somewhere in the middle of the two labels.

Fea Line
I am back from the dead as a zombie... gimme ur brains <3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:36 pm
His eyes narrowed as she laughed. Something was fishy around here and he just knew it.

But now this shelf was also back to normal and she was still acting like she hadn't seen it.

"WHAT?!?" he gasped, his face scrunched up in a mix of confusion and frustration. "A KNOT?! Really?? REALLY?" he groaned, marching up to the filly and waving his hooves wildly all over in front of the shelf. "What's bugging me is not a knot, it was pink. Pink. Pink. You know. A color that its not supposed to be!" he huffed before he settled himself down and shut his eyes.

Placing his front hooves on either side of his head he began to press hard against his temples. "Its official, Shockstar, you've finally lost it. You've.... lost it." he sighed, starting to think that maybe, just maybe, his mind was playing tricks on him.

OR THIS FILLY WAS!!! Leaning over he glared at her, a long intense 'iknowwhatyoudid' glare.

LizzyMoo
Sorry for the slowness! Here, have a confused colt!

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:25 pm
Hybrid hadn't moved from her spot and was still pointing to the knotted wood as her poor victim companion seemed to sink into hysterics over the colorful trap he had fallen for.

Her eyes were open wide, but not so much out of "surprise" like any sane phony would have experienced. No, it was out of sheer delight. This was a fun little game, even if it was at another phony's expense.

"Eh... Shockstar, was it? Maybe ya need t'get yer eyes checked or somethin'... I am pretty sure I would have noticed if the shelf was pink..." She leaned in and placed a hoof on his shoulder.

"It's okay if yer a bit crazy though! I go by Hybrid, by the way!"

Fea Line
No worries! And I think now would be a good time for Alma to pop in!

Rapidashtrainer
Come on in Alma! Come see what all the fuss is about!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:48 pm
Browsing through the library's vast selection of books several aisles away, Alma Mater turned her head in surprise at the sound of children creating a ruckus. In the library no less!

While it was gratifying to know that children still visited libraries in this day and age, there were certain rules that had to be adhered to. Such as keeping one's voice low, for one.

Trotting over to where she perceived the voices were coming from, Alma found herself in the presence of two young foals, both of them as yellow as the morning sun.

"Hey there," greeted Alma with a smile as she approached the two. "You need to keep your voices low or you might disturb the other visitors here,"

LizzyMoo

Fea Line

Rapidashtrainer

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:40 am
Shockstar wasn't sure he was liking this filly yet. This.... Hybrid...did she call herself? "I'm telling you my eyes are fine, that shelf was piiiiiiiinkkkuuuuuh." he groaned, getting back to his hooves.

"How do I know this isn't your fault?!" he peered at her, eyes narrowed. He looked her over, trying to find any signs that she had a critter doing her dirty work hidden somewhere. Slowly he raised a hoof accusingly towards her.

Then from around the corner came an even larger alicorn.

Blinking, mouth open, hoof still pointed towards Hybrid, Shockstar's eyes slid wide towards Alma. "Aahhh......" he gulped, his hoof slowly lowering back towards the ground before he coughed and mumbled something under his breath.

"Lady, I think your shelves are broken." he burst out suddenly before casting another accusing glance towards Hybrid, before back up at Alma. He half laughed and offered a painful grin?

LizzyMoo

Rapidashtrainer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:39 pm
There wasn't much room to retaliate when Shockstar made accusations. Namely because another visitor in the library approached and scolded the two of them. Hybrid might have been a spunky and mischievous filly, but she also did understand respect well enough to know to respect her elders, especially when they were alicorns!

Her ears pinned back a bit, yet Shockstar's words to the alicorn caused them to perk up again.

Was he really going to get her involved in this too now? The alicorn filly was not certain how to feel about that. And with that uncertainty, all she could do was look at the alicorn with a completely uncertain smile.

Fea Line
AHHHHHHHHHHH HYBRID GREW UP TODAYYYYYY!!!!!!

Rapidashtrainer
SAME THING IN THE PREVIOUS QUOTE 8D

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

Rapidashtrainer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:10 pm
Alma tilted he head slightly at Shockstar's words and gave a curious glance at what appeared to be a perfectly ordinary if mundane bookshelf. Yet one should not impudently dismiss another's words just because one did not see what the other saw, right?

And the fact that one of them happened to be an alicorn.

But then again foals were known to have vivid imaginations.

She should give both of them the benefit of the doubt and listen to what each of them have to say.

"Alright, how about we each introduce ourselves then hear each other out?" said Alma. "My name's Alma Mater. What are your's?"

LizzyMoo

Fea Line

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces