Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[PLOTS] Lusine Needs Friends!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elda-Kun

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:02 pm
User Image

Hello & welcome to my thread! I'm Elda and I'm recently returned to Gaia after (yet another) long hiatus. I want to get back into the swing of RPing Lusine and this seemed like a great place to start.

Feel free to post here, but please quote me to get my attention. PMs are always welcome as well.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:04 pm
User Image

Name: Lusine (Lou)

Personality
        Lou is a shy young ghoul and fairly new to Amityville. She grew up mostly alone in an unfriendly and haunted forest; her early life fending for herself has left her with a more than healthy paranoia. Despite this, she craves safety and friendships, though isn't sure of how to get these things. She's a bit of a dreamer which can cause her to be inattentive and clumsy. When given positive attention she's eager to please. Lou is the type of ghoul to follow others leads, even when they lead her into trouble, rather than be at the head of the pack. She will need to learn to make her own way in this complicated new world she's entered.

Quirks
        - She's a vegetarian.
        - A bit bookish. She really loves the library.
        - Her wings produce a mild sleep powder, careful about getting in on you.
        - Light sensitive; often wears sunglasses in bright lights.

Looking For
        - Clubs/Classes/Activities: Would love to see something with the gardening club or astronomy club. Actually going to class is always a plus as well.

- Friends: She's never really hard friends before, she'll need help making them. How do you look after friends anyway? How often do you have to feed them? That said, she's a bit of a follower, so if you befriend her she's likely to go along with it.

- Enemies/Bad Influences: I can just imagine all the ways she might be manipulated, the big idiot. Let's do it.

- Mentor(s): If there's an older student willing to take her under their (metaphorical or literal) wing, that would be fantastic.

- Anything really! I need to play her again and get a feel for who she is. Toss ideas at me, and there's like a 100% chance I'll say yes.

Elda-Kun

Elda-Kun

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:04 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:06 pm
User Image

Elda-Kun

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers