[Chibale] Reporting In (Tyiva x Danika) FIN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:40 am
Danika stared out over the pool of water. In Chibale it seemed that things were always so peaceful as of late. Save for when hunters came through or when sisters sparred together it was rather quiet. Not that Danika minded, but at the same time it made studying even harder for the young mystic. At least when there was some activity in the background it would keep her mind from wandering.

Now, however, she just found herself simply staring into the waters as if that could give her some idea of something to do. Growing older isn't the best thing is it? She scoffed lightly at her reflection before reaching a foot out to stir ripples into the water. At least as a child she had the time to imagine many stories and to even play around with whatever she could find. As she matured now though Danika felt less and less like playing pretend with some sticks.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 3:20 pm
Darting through the jungles Tyiva could feel a bit more at ease. Since traveling outside of her homeland the Alkidike had felt uneasy. Not to say that she didn't enjoy the outside world or the companionship of an Oban woman, but it still had placed her on edge. Unfamiliar people, unfamiliar creatures, always a chance of danger...well it was definitely something.

But now as she crossed the waters and came back to Chibale the Alkidike had to let out a sigh of relief. It felt so good to be home. Well, close to home at least. Tyiva still was skirting around her family, but had promised to come visit Danika after seeing the great market.

She had sent a letter, but now it was best to actually tell news to the young mystic in person. So she set out to find her.  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 3:22 pm
[Danika 2/10]

Danika's eyes were starting to close before her antenna perked up. Who was coming through this area? The mystic wasn't accustomed to many entering the secret area she had chosen for herself, so she instantly found herself twisting from a sitting position to stand and face whoever it was that was barging from the bushes.

"Who is it?" She called out after wiping her hands hastily on leaves from a hanging branch, "Hello?" Her expression shifted, however, as she spotted the familiar markings of a dear friend, "Ty!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 3:26 pm
[Tyiva 2/10]

This was the area, correct? Thankful that she had been invited to Danika's meditation area several times before and also for her tracking skills, Tyiva found no issues with locating the familiar path. It would twist away from their mother, but also allow the young mystic to be close enough should any of the elders or Eshe call for her. It also had that pool of water, something that Danika seemed constantly entranced with. As she was now when Tyiva approached from the shadows.

"Danika." Tyiva was thankful that they were in a secluded area because any thought of formalities went out of the window at the sight of the young mystic's happiness. She had grown! Smiling, Tyiva held out her arms in preparation for the alkidike who was basically bursting with energy, "I hope you have been well."  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 3:29 pm
[Danika 3/10]

Smiling brightly Danika rushed into the offered arms. Hugging tightly to her sister the mystic took a moment to just appreciate the familiar warmth. It was rare for her to demonstrate much open affection so whenever Tyiva was in the area Danika was elated to do so. At least when the elders and no one else was nearby to witness it.

Grinning like a fool the mystic pulled back happily so she could look over her friend, "You've lost weight! Have the outside lands been so harsh on you?" Her antenna flicked forward in concern as she ran her hands over the other's arms, "You've gotten stronger too - I can feel it." She laughed softly, "I'm really happy to see you, Ty. I didn't know you would be coming back so soon!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 3:33 pm
[Tyiva 3/10]

As they pulled apart Tyiva squeezed Danika's upper arms teasingly, "Or perhaps you've simply put on weight while I've been away." She smiled, "All this meditating without truly hunting can add to one."

Still the Alkidike shook her head, her beaded dreads making a soft melody as they moved behind her. "Truly though they were not too harsh. I was fortunate enough to find food and help as needed. But there have been a few months since my last visit and I have not taken a moment to rest. Even while traveling I do not stop training." She shrugged lightly before pulling away to glance around at the little secluded area, "It appears your studies have yet to stop as well. Is that why you are here - for a little respite?"  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 3:36 pm
[Danika 4/10]

"Weight, me?" Danika's cheeks flushed, "I think while you may have trained with the hunt I lose weight simply by utilizing my brain so often." She shook her head with a laugh at the teasing, "Though I would gladly trade! I could stand to work on my upper body strength a bit rather than my mind constantly." Studies, studies, studies. The Alkidike's expression did soften just a bit, "I've finally been handling blooms as well. Those are studies that I do not mind as much."

She followed Tyiva's gaze around before slowly nodding, "I wanted a place to truly have a chance to think. While the elders are helpful and I love my mentors I still need silence on occasion. I do wish that I could have went swimming instead, but my time is limited today." She glanced towards Tyiva with a smile, "It worked out since I could see you."  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 3:40 pm
[Tyiva 4/10]

"I see." Tyiva nodded at the mystic's expression, "It seems handling the blooms have made you a bit gentler, Danika." She flushed lightly before rubbing the back of her neck, "If it is alright for me to make such an assumption." Before the young mystic had seemed so wild, so carefree but now Tyiva was noticing a bit of maturity that had not been there before. Perhaps she was Aisha's blessed after all.

"I apologize for interrupting then." Tyiva tilted her head thoughtfully, her antenna laying down a bit in thought. "Should I just sit quietly then until you have finished? I did not wish to interrupt your meditation."  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 3:46 pm
[Danika 5/10]

"I suppose they have." The young mystic waved a hand at the shyness of her friend, "Feel free to say what's on your mind. It's why I like you." She teased lightly, "Everyone else seems too busy lecturing me or tiptoeing around me. At least with you I can be myself."

She took a moment to pause and gently reached out to caress a blooming flower from a hanging vine, "I suppose you are right. I'm more...connected with Chibale now. It was always my home before, but now that I've helped to grow life here I feel even more needed." She shook her head sadly, "So much for those ideas of grand adventures." Her antenna flicked thoughtfully before the girl shook her head, "Not that it's a horrible thing! I'm happy, I am. Just surprised that even my antsy feet seem content once I'm around my mother's roots."

"Don't worry about it, Ty." Danika smiled, "I honestly am glad for your interruption. I wasn't getting anywhere as it was. So talking about adventures - how are yours going?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 3:57 pm
[Tyiva 5/10]

Tyiva smiled, "True, true." She couldn't help teasing, "Careful, however, they may not believe you to be a mystic if they see you like this." The older Alkidike reached out to pat the top of the younger girl's head affectionately, "Though it sounds as if you are becoming more like one. I'm curious to see how you will keep changing throughout the years. I'm proud of you. It is a great honor to be able to help with the blossoms. Without your help we would never have the families that so many adore."

"Do not worry, Danika." Tyiva tilted her head with a soft smile before settling down on the ground, "Come sit and I can tell you about the great market and these new people if you wish." She patted the ground before frowning thoughtfully, "Though how to begin..."  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:02 pm
[Danika 6/10]

"Hey, I'm not that awful." Danika pursed her lips into a pout before settling on the ground so that she could lean against Tyiva, "Thank you though. I never realized how important my tasks were until I saw a pair holding their baby for the first time. It was a bit magical indeed."

She glanced towards Tyiva with a grin, "But how about these adventures? Are the new people truly that strange? You said one had markings while another had hair like flames?" Suddenly the Alkidike glanced around as if to make certain that no one else was there to listen, "Tell me, tell me. I want to know, Tyiva~"  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:09 pm
[Tyiva 6/10]

"Magical indeed." After spending time with the Oban the Alkidike had become more appreciative of the strangeness of an Alkidike birth. All the earthlings had their similar way despite their different appearances while her sisters and she...well they had Aisha. And from what the earthling had described to her about pregnancy Tyiva was perfectly happy with that. Who could spend 9 months with a swollen and painful belly when there was fighting to be done?

Laughing at the sudden enthusiasm, Tyiva shook her head. She's not completely changed after all. "Well it all began with a huge market. That you surely know of since several sisters came to it, but it was towards the midday that I witnessed these giant creature looking things in the sky. They completely blocked out the sun with their size, but were smoking! Anyone could have thought of them as those mystical creatures of legends, but as they landed we saw they had strangeness beyond that."

Tyiva shook her head as she reached out to try and draw in the soft dirt with a stick, "It was something like this...a ship that the earthlings had taught to fly. Not with magic, but with strange gears and other oddness that they tried to show to some. I didn't understand most of it myself." She flushed lightly, "For that I apologize, Danika. I truly don't understand what magic they had to do such a thing."  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:26 pm
[Danika 7/10]

Danika sat there and found herself frowning at the explanation, "A giant flying ship?" Her gaze widened slightly, "You spoke of strangers but didn't give the details on how they came to these lands." The young alkidike found herself shaking her head, "That's beyond belief."

The young mystic found herself shaking her head towards her friend, "Nor would I expect you to understand it right away. From what you explained it truly seems like something from another world." Her antenna twitched thoughtfully, "Are they truly not wanting to fight?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:28 pm
[Tyiva 7/10]

"Ah, yes. It just sounded so strange that I did not know what to write concerning it." Tyiva chuckled, "But here we were with these strangers landing in a smoking ship. Strangers who come from this place known as Belrea. They claimed to be peaceful wanting to only learn more about our countries rather than conquer."

Tyiva pursed her lips, "From what it sounds like they even have opened up their lands for travelers. If you are bold enough to go across the skies of course." She shook her head thoughtfully, "One race is like many other earthlings, but with green crystals and brilliant orange hair. The other is different in that I saw no gemstones, only unique markings on dark skin with very pale eyes and hair of greens." She smiled softly, "Though I say strange because many earthlings are different to my eyes as is."  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:33 pm
[Danika 8/10]

"I suppose then it is best for me to see you while you tell me about these things. Else I would be worried that you had some strange earthling drink or had met the Menzuri during your travels." Replied Danika with a soft smile, "Still is hard to believe even with you speaking to me right now." But other sisters had talked about strange things happening at that open market - it was just Tyiva was the first one who Danika could freely talk to about such a thing with. Why would the mystic want to be involved with earthling news after all?

"True, true." Danika laughed, "From those that I've seen briefly with their Alkidike lovers I can agree. So strange to think our kind finds some attractive enough to bloom with." The young mystic glanced over at Tyiva, "Though I suppose being outside of Chibale helps one to get accustomed to their strangeness."  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff