[B] Make a Wish. [Catch a Falling Star x Peep]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LOLTERGEIST

A Knife

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Catch a Falling Star was chipper and eager - hardly able to contain her excitement. Children were coming and she couldn't be happier. Finally she would experience the joy of motherhood, of shaping the lives and minds of her children to make them upstanding members of the swamp.

Regardless of the fact that she was ready and willing, Falling was still new to this and a little help could go a long way. It was for this reason she was seeking out one who could bestow a blessing on her children.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sometime during her travels, a Foxbun scampered from the bushes. It stopped in the Acha's path and peered up at her with gently glowing eyes, little red nose wrinkled sweetly.

LOLTERGEIST

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

LOLTERGEIST

A Knife

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:26 am
The doe was paying enough attention that she stopped short before trampling the little foxbun. "Ah, hello," she said with a smile. "Can I help you?" She was in a hurry it was true but it was no reason to be rude. Still, her eyes wandered to her path before her and she shifted.

Ruriska
thank you so much!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:30 am
LOLTERGEIST
<3

There were quite a few perks to be legendary - blessing new parents being the obvious one - but one of the best, and the one you really only admitted to yourself, was the variety of reactions you received when going from animal to Acha in the blink of an eye.

Which is exactly what Peep did.

One second the foxbun was blinking, seemingly smiling with that little nose, and the next there was a quite small cream coloured Acha, nose just as wrinkled and definitely smiling as she said, "Oh sweetheart, quite the opposite. I'm here to help you."  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

LOLTERGEIST

A Knife

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:44 am
"Oh!" Was all Catch could say as the other doe appeared before her. It took the doe a few seconds to catch on and she looked for the foxbun, worried it had been hurt until she recalled the stories of legendaries and how they could shift. Praise she had remembered her manners!

Now she was nervous and she shifted. What was protocol? Did she bow? She settled with a polite dip of her head and returned the smile. "Oh, thank you so much," she said cheerfully. "I had been wandering so long I thought I'd never meet you. I'm Catch a Falling Star - a pleasure."

Ruriska
ahh so cute!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:49 am
Peep waited patiently for the doe to collect herself, quietly enjoying the little surprise from her transformation.

"The pleasure is all mine," she responded once Falling Star had spoken, her voice warm and comforting. "My name is Peep." Her ears flickered forward, nose wrinkling, just like the foxbun she'd just been. "So tell me, what would you wish for your children?" She didn't always ask but this doe seemed sweet and quite deserving of having a say.

LOLTERGEIST

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

LOLTERGEIST

A Knife

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:59 am
"All the good in the world," was the first thing that came out of her mouth in response to the question, a whisper of a thought that escaped without warning. "Ah!" She exclaimed flustered. "But above all good health and good hearts. As long as they are healthy and do good in the world then I am content."

Ruriska
ahh so cute!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:09 am
It was a good response, something to be proud of.

"Even without a blessing, your love and good wishes will help them on their way." Her song sigh was drawn out and full of contentment. "May they have good health and good hearts, guided by their mother to a happy life."

Her eyes glowed brighter, just for a second.

"I think that will do them well."

LOLTERGEIST
there we are <3

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

LOLTERGEIST

A Knife

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:14 am
This time Catch did bow, deep and low, the smile on her face so wide that even this did not hide it. She met the doe's eyes and gave a nod. "Thank you. Thank you so much."

Now she was ready for whatever parenting threw at her. Or so she hoped.

Ruriska
thank you so much again <3 <3

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces