User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Our rules must be followed at all costs and punishments will be made to those who break them.

◈ Gaia and Legal Rules ◈

◈ Follow Gaia TOS ◈
◈ Pretty self explanatory.

◈ NO SEX RP ◈
◈ Do you want to get kicked off Gaia? No? Me neither. Let's be friends, shall we?

◈ Plagiarism and Stealing will NOT be tolerated ◈
◈ Canon characters are universally known as not belonging to us, but OC characters are different. All profiles must source their faceclaims. And I will search the internet and research that faceclaim. If you are claiming a character owned by someone else as your own, your character will be deleted, or we will ask you to change them. Even if this is done unintentionally, we will not allow it. Copyright laws are very strict, but we all have to follow them. Please understand.

◈ This guild is rated M for Mature◈
◈ The Mature rating is defined as follows:
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
We have already mentioned that sexual content will not be tolerated, and Gaia's TOS rules take a higher importance. Nonetheless, by joining this guild, you will be stating you are at least 17 or older and you understand these rules.

◈ General Rules ◈

◈ Play Nice ◈
◈ Disrespect of other members will not be tolerated. You must discuss battles before hand to determine who will lose, and if that loss results in character death or major injury. A warning will be given the first tree times this rule is broken. The fourth time will be a notice of removal. Your characters will be sent to the Character Graveyard and you will be removed from the guild.

◈ Must be Semi-Literate ◈
◈ I'm not excepting an essay, but I would like a decent paragraph in each post. Three sentences minimum at least, sound fair?

◈ Code words are required to join ◈
◈ If you join through invitations you must PM these code words to me before you start posting characters. If you can't find the code words, PM me and I will send you a series of questions to answer. This just proves that you read the rules. To find the code word on this page, search for a grammar typo.

◈ Stay Active ◈
◈ New members join dates are recorded, you are given a full week to send in the code words and post a character. After posting, you must post at least once a week. If you are in a battle you are given two days (48 hours) to respond to your opponent. If you exceed this time you will be assumed to forfeit the match. You will be given warnings each time you are inactive. The fourth warning will be a notice of removal and your characters will be sent to the Character Graveyard. You may be exempt to this rule if you post your expected absence in the LOA Forum. Please leave instructions to explain why your characters are MIA.

◈ If you have ideas for the guild you must contact a Crew Member. ◈
◈ For the sake of all of us, please do not just incorporate your own ideas at random. Such as suddenly deciding that witches exist and throwing in Bayonetta. Or creating an angel character before we have decided to allow them. We may like your ideas, but we would also want to discus it first.

◈ Obey the Guild Crew ◈
◈ Disrespect of any member of the guild crew for any reason is grounds for removal. You will be given a single warning. Further transgressions will result in your removal.

◈ Have fun ◈
◈ Yup. It's a rule. So follow it, OK. xp

◈ Character Rules ◈

◈ All characters must be approved by all Crew Members ◈
◈ I will discuss each character that is posted with our Crew. My stamp of approval will not be seen until we have reached a unanimous decision. If there are any issues one of the crew members will discuss them with you over PMs. These discussions may not be held in that character's thread. If your PMs are not set to allow communications from non-friends the discussion will be held in the OOC Chat.

◈ Canon Characters must be requested ◈
◈ You must PM me with your request to play a canon character. To be accepted you must be a active, member of the guild for at least a month, and you should PM me an RP sample for that character. Guild Crew Members get first call on canon characters and do not need to wait a month before claiming them. (This is because they know that inactivity will lead to a very angry Azura.) These rules are set in place so that people playing canons will be active and good at portraying that character.

◈ You must contact the Guild Crew before making a special character ◈
◈Special characters would refer to anyone with abilities not seen in Devil May Cry (1,3, 4 and the anime only. 2 and DMC are non-canon.) or Yu Yu Hakusho (anime and manga) or characters that would be considered S-Class power levels. They would also include characters that are not among the four current races. (I.E. Human, Demon, Half-Demon, and Spirit.) Your character will not be approved otherwise.

◈ All characters must have posting formats ◈
◈ This makes our forums look nicer. If you do not understand Gaia BB Code or simply don't know how to make a posting format, I would be happy to make one for you. If you have one but want it to look better and don't know how, contact me. I can even teach you how to use the code so you don't need to ask. They're actually very fun to make.

◈ Pictures must be anime or semi-realistic ◈
◈ It just looks nicer. If you need help finding better pictures, just ask.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.