Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B] Training the First [ Leifite / Marcasite ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:14 pm
It had taken some months for Leifite to really set herself into her life as an officer of the Negaverse. It helped that the school she went to seemed to be full of them, but she still had practice and tournaments to attend for roller derby. And what a ride those tournaments were! They'd made it through Regionals, blasting the opposition out of the ring. Her team ranked fifth in the nation, and was set to entire the Nationals. Nationals went off without a hitch - until their team captain got hip checked so badly, her leg snapped in three places in the semi-finals. The only good thing to come out of that was the other team got suspended for excessive roughness.

Always was next year.

The events had lead to good practice for energy collection, but there was always room for improvement. Hence today, where she was to meet Marcasite for training.

"Captain Marcasite? I'm at the meeting spot for training," she said into her comm crystal, not quite sure if the captain was around the area or not. She certainly couldn't see her trainer, but then she'd only met the older woman once and couldn't quite remember what she looked like...

Nuxaz
Let me know if this is okay!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:06 pm
Now that she was better, Marcasite was eager to get back into the fray. Unfortunately, parts of her body were still overly stiff from her time in recovery and she'd been instructed to ease back into things.

That made it easy for her to say yes when a lieutenant was directed her way for a sparring session.

She was running a little late, having gotten caught up in something work related and cursed beneath her breath when she could hear Leifite's voice wafting out of her crystal.

"I'll be there in just a moment," she replied back, tucking the crystal into her pocket just in time to see the woman's silhouette in the distance.

"Ah," she called, grin breaking out across her face. "Work tied me up, but, are you ready?

a-disgruntled-dragon

Nuxaz

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:37 pm
Leifite readied herself, putting on her 'game face' and setting her game face on. This was going to be her first real sparring session and she needed to do her best. She tucked her hands behind her back and stood at attention as Marcasite appeared.

"I am ready, ma'am! What does today's lesson consist of?" she asked the Captain, setting herself ready to do what was requested of her. She was a good little agent after all.

Nuxaz
9 MONTHS LATER they spar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:23 pm
Her smile was bright, easy as she looked over the lieutenant who seemed eager enough to participate in the session.

Marcasite knew that Xenotime would be proud that she was following in her footsteps and helping others become more proficent in their hand-to-hand combat. She was nowhere near the level of her general, whom she was still learning from herself, but this was still a progressive step she was proud of.

"Well, if your weapon is anything like mine was it's useless," she sighed a bit too dramatically, "so we're going to go over hand to hand sans weapon. Most senshi have magic that can be a really killer but they're also, in my experience, pretty useless without it."

She paused to let things sink in before continuing. "So, we'll take advantage of that."

a-disgruntled-dragon

Nuxaz

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:47 am
Leifite gave a soft chuckle. "My weapon is a horse brush. Good for grooming horses, not so good for fighting," she said, summoning said weapon for a moment to show Marcasite. She supposed she could use it to throw at someone as a diversion, but that seemed entirely too cowardly. Leifite was anything but a coward.

"So if you can get within their range, or they use up their magic, they're weaker. Got it. I know a little bit about hitting people, but that's mostly at speed on roller skates and with my hips." Leifite doubted that those skills would be that effective here, but was open to seeing if it would help at all.

Maybe.

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:32 am
"The heaviness of the wood could come in handy," Marcasite pointed out, thinking of how the lieutenant had a better weapon than she had at her rank.

Luckily, her general was proficient at hand to hand combat and took the time to work with her as she requested.

"You weren't trained when you were recruited, it stands to reason they don't have training either...in most cases." Marce shrugged her shoulders, then rolled them back.

"Alright, show me what you've got."

a-disgruntled-dragon

Nuxaz

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 9:12 am
"Here I come," said Leifite. She charged forward aiming a fist at Marcatite's head. It was... A good attempt. Sort of. Her elbow was too high, she tucked her thumb and she most definitely looked fully where she was going to hit.

It was a good attempt! Just.... Not quite.

nuxaz

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 10:02 am
The lieutenant clearly had never been in a fight before with how she held her fists and when the punch came, moving was easy. Everything about her movement was readable.

Marcasite's hand came up, gloved fingers wrapping around her wrist to catch the arm and when she stepped forward she twisted.

Her other hand moved to uncurl Leifite's fist.

"If you hold a fist like that, you'll break your thumb.

a-disgruntled-dragon

Nuxaz

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces