Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] At Death's Door (Lucky + Gale)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Molten Tigrex

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:29 pm
"I came here as fast as I could," Lucky announced by way of greeting as he burst into Gale's office uninvited, several days after the island-wide hormone epidemic had solved itself. The infirmary had insisted he be kept for observation, leading to a significant delay in, well, everything. He looked nervous. "We need to talk --"

For once, he wasn't carrying a thousand classified documents around - instead, he stood there for a moment fumbling to pull up one sleeve - revealing nothing at all.

Not even the hourglass tattoo that Gale knew should have been there.

kuropeco

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:39 pm
"Lucky," said Gale, without looking up from the files he was currently perusing, entirely unfazed by the bursting in of people because both Lucky and Mark did it on a regular basis. "I'm working."

But he lifted his head, turned, and his gaze flickered downwards, Gale frowning slightly.

It took him a moment to realize what was missing on Lucky's arm. Gale's distracted expression shifted to one of dawning understanding almost immediately.

He pointed at the desk, because there was no other chair, and said,

"What the bloody hell happened?"

molten tigrex

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items