Reply [IC] Deserted...
{OOC} Joining Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IsobaVelius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:31 pm
The shadows welcome you. If you are worthy.

Isoba'Velius is a secretive pride. The only way to hear about them is by word of mouth. It's rare for an outsider to blunder into the camp. The most common method of joining is to be invited by a current member.

Joining is: Open

To appeal:
1- Fill out the joining form and post. Wait for your application to be approved.
2- Once approved, start and complete an invite rp with a current member
3- Post the link to your completed invite rp, then you're free to post for their cert.

Joining
[align=center][size=25][color=#2F0E74]Shadows Run in My Family![/color][/size]

[b]Name:[/b] (pet's name)
[b]Image:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Desired Rank:[/b]
[b]Familiar:[/b]
[b]Why do they fit with the ninjas?[/b]
[b]Anything else?[/b]
[/align]

Invited
[align=center][size=25][color=#6126D5]I've been invited![/color][/size]

[b]Invite RP:[/b] (link to completed invite)
[/align]

Member Update
[align=center][size=25][color=#6F2097]The Shadows Have Shifted[/color][/size]

[b]What are you updating?[/b]
[/align]

Litter Incoming!
[align=center][size=25][color=#207E97]New Little Shadows[/color][/size]

Parents: (father x mother)

(copy and paste this section as many times as needed)
[b]Cub Name:[/b]
[b]Adult Rank:[/b]
[/align]

IsobaVelius

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:46 am
Shadows Run in My Family!

Name: Mèo Đen
Image: image
Owner: Tanakako
Desired Rank: Gacheru
Familiar: none
Why do they fit with the ninjas? Was part of the voodoo pride as a guard.
.: Personality :.
Mèo Đen is the calmer one of the two brothers. He thinks before he acts and he is the one who makes any final decision on their activities. Mèo is also the one more likely to listen, possessing rather more compassion than his brother. While he is the leader of the two, he is also the more innocent, not that his life has not been hard or bloody its just been a little less bloody than his brothers. The two brothers have such an understanding of each other that they fight like two halves of a whole, rather than as two separate beings. Mèo is the strength and endurance. Both are prime fighters and are perfectly deadly alone, but combined they are a force to be feared.
Anything else?
.: History :.
Meo's early cubhood was difficult. Born of a political pairing, the young cub was given to a lower ranked couple to care for. Slighted by the order to look after the single dark cub, Meo's foster parents treated him poorly. His blood-father was the Council leader, and his mother was a High Priestess. Career driven, the two never once went to visit the young Meo. He didn't exist to them as anything more than the proof that they were a legally mated pair. The all-leopard pride had two factions, and Meo's father was head of one half, his main rival on the council was leader of the other. Life had been tense for months, a fact that Meo could attest to by the frequency of his beatings under the paws of his adoptive parents. Then over night, after weeks of hushed whisperings and midnight visitors, war broke out within the pride. Meo fled after his adoptive parents were slain. With his home destroyed and no reason to stay, the youngster struck out on his own, sore, bloody and heart sick. Weeks past and he survived on insects, small lizards and any scraps he could pick off old kills he stumbled over. Those days were long and hard, but with each one, the young leopard learnt more and more about survival, he learnt to fight but most importantly, he learned how to predict other creature's actions. A skill that was the one gift from his parents, as they had never even given him a name.

Mèo and Siyah met when the cheetah had holed up in a dead valley, a pack of hyena digging furiously to get at the cub in the deep burrows where he had fled. Mèo, unaware of the commotion and looking for a safe place to spend the night, had slipped into the network of old tunnels originally dug by burrowing owls, and enlarged over time by a variety of species. The two cubs found their way into the interior chamber, the air filled with the frantic scrabbling and snarls of the hyenas outside. When the dark cubs finally emerged hours later, three hyenas lay dead, another was badly wounded, and the rest had fled. From that day on, the pair were inseparable.

Invite RP: How do I set one up?

Name: Siyah Kedi
Image: image
Owner: Tanakako
Familiar: none
Why do they fit with the ninjas? Was part of the voodoo pride as a guard.
.: Personality :.
Siyah Kedi is bold and brash, inclined to solve problems with claws first and often not bothering to ask questions after. Protective of his brother, he sees his brother's generosity as a liability and is the one who prevents Mèo from being used by others for their own gain. Often considered callus, Mèo is the only one he cares about and he doesn't hide that fact. A formidable fighter in his own right, together the two brothers are almost unstoppable. Possessing such an understanding of each other that they fight like two halves of a whole, rather than as two separate beings. Siyah possesses speed and accuracy. Both are prime fighters and are perfectly deadly alone, but combined they are a force to be feared.

Anything else? .: History :.
Siyah, abandoned a few weeks after birth, had scratched a living on the edge of the existence by scavenging old kills and lurking about the edges of warring prides, picking at the fallen carcasses. A fierce and wild cub he constantly fought for even the few scraps he did manage to snatch, his main enemies being hyenas and vultures. At the time Mèo and Siyah met, the cheetah had holed up in a dead valley, a pack of hyena digging furiously to get at the cub in the deep burrows where he had fled. Mèo, unaware of the commotion, had slipped into the network of old tunnels originally dug by burrowing owls, and enlarged over time by a variety of species. The two cubs found their way into the interior chamber, the air filled with the frantic scrabbling and snarls of the hyenas outside. When the two dark cubs finally emerged, three hyenas lay dead, another was badly wounded, and the rest had fled. From that day on, the pair were inseparable.

Invite RP: same question

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:05 pm
Tanakako

Sorry for not getting to this sooner. Mèo Đen and Siyah Kedi are both accepted.
Pretty much same as any jrp, find someone in the pride and set up an rp for them to invite your two boys into the pride. =D I'd be happy to supply any of mine. ^_^

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:29 pm
New Little Shadows

Parents: Gyatso x Rogue

Cub Name: Riu
Owner: - Mynsed -
Adult Rank: Itzal

Cub Name: Bahari
Owner: Lady Angel Heart
Adult Rank: Dagrún

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:30 pm

Name: Farasi
Image: Link
Owner: belloblossom
Desired Rank: Dagrún
Familiar: Link
Why do they fit with the ninjas? His former (and future) mate, Vaiva is apart of the pride. He'll do anything to be with her again, including joining a pride he knows little about.
Anything else? *smooshes Vaiva and Farasi together* At laaaaaaast.

Name: Hali
Desired Rank: Lockesh
Familiar: n/a
Why do they fit with the ninjas? In his former pride, Hali was an athlete, but realizing that he wouldn't be able to make a family of his own, he didn't seek out the spotlight. Happy to watch others from the sidelines, he could observe others' lives and in the meantime keep his physical form fit with all of his training. His shy attitude from large groups will keep him elusive to newcomers, but he's in good enough shape to impress the pride with his fighting skill to, even if the fights he was in previously was simply playing a sport.
Anything else? n/a

Name: Komori
Desired Rank: Howahkan (can settle for Lockesh if Howahkan is an exclusive rank)
Why do they fit with the ninjas? Komori is disciplined and elusive. She's difficult to catch and has a strong inner sense of justice, though has long since realized that the world isn't black and white when it comes to morals. She's joining the ninjas for a sense of family and a sense of being apart of something bigger, with others that agree with her sensibilities.
Anything else? n/a

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:55 pm
belloblossom

Name: Farasi
Desired Rank: Dagrún
Familiar: Link
Why do they fit with the ninjas? His former (and future) mate, Vaiva is apart of the pride. He'll do anything to be with her again, including joining a pride he knows little about.
Anything else? *smooshes Vaiva and Farasi together* At laaaaaaast.

Name: Hali
Desired Rank: Lockesh
Why do they fit with the ninjas? In his former pride, Hali was an athlete, but realizing that he wouldn't be able to make a family of his own, he didn't seek out the spotlight. Happy to watch others from the sidelines, he could observe others' lives and in the meantime keep his physical form fit with all of his training. His shy attitude from large groups will keep him elusive to newcomers, but he's in good enough shape to impress the pride with his fighting skill to, even if the fights he was in previously was simply playing a sport.
Anything else? n/a

Name: Komori
Desired Rank: Howahkan (can settle for Lockesh if Howahkan is an exclusive rank)
Why do they fit with the ninjas? Komori is disciplined and elusive. She's difficult to catch and has a strong inner sense of justice, though has long since realized that the world isn't black and white when it comes to morals. She's joining the ninjas for a sense of family and a sense of being apart of something bigger, with others that agree with her sensibilities.
Anything else? n/a

All of them approved of course!
*Hugs Farasi* About time! ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:57 pm

Name: Kikimora
Image: [ x ]
Owner: Anderleit
Desired Rank: Lowt
Familiar: None yet. :c
Why do they fit with the ninjas?
Mora knows the value of silence and subtlety.
In her past, she saw plenty of the outside world and how cruel it could be;
she will go to any lengths to assist her new family,
appreciating the like minds who can also see the safety in isolation.
Anything else?
She was invited to the pride hidden in the mists by Meltem!

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

IsobaVelius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:51 am
Anderleit

Name: Kikimora
Image: [ x ]
Owner: Anderleit
Desired Rank: Lowt
Familiar: None yet. :c
Why do they fit with the ninjas?
Mora knows the value of silence and subtlety.
In her past, she saw plenty of the outside world and how cruel it could be;
she will go to any lengths to assist her new family,
appreciating the like minds who can also see the safety in isolation.
Anything else?
She was invited to the pride hidden in the mists by Meltem!

Accepted of course! =D Let me know when she gets her pride cert, so I can update my member post.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:11 pm

Name: Kamau
Image: here I need to get him certed
Owner: SSBrosB
Familiar:
Why do they fit with the ninjas? Just look at his colors! Black which is awesome, red for blood, and the hearts are to make his enemies think that he's nice before he stabs them!
Anything else? I need to think of his personality emo

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

IsobaVelius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:13 pm
SSBrosB

Name: Kamau
Image: here I need to get him certed
Owner: SSBrosB
Familiar:
Why do they fit with the ninjas? Just look at his colors! Black which is awesome, red for blood, and the hearts are to make his enemies think that he's nice before he stabs them!
Anything else? I need to think of his personality emo

Accepted! Sorry for the long delay.
Kamau is such a handsome boy!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:07 pm

Name: Kalakonje
Image: Cert; Uncert
Owner: Felyn
Familiar: Ahmadas, Serval
Why do they fit with the ninjas? Kalakonje is a leopardess who thinks first and acts later, who looks at and assesses her surroundings before doing something foolish. She has a sharp wit and a sharper tongue and, though she may have a lot for toying with others for sport, she has a good way of getting the information she wants.
Anything else? Brought in by Bello for some leopard love <3

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 pm

Name: Lin
Desired Rank: Runi (but Lowt is my second choice)
Why do they fit with the ninjas? Lin puts great thought into what he does and gives wise advise to those who those who need it. With the desire to assist others and teach them the meaning of patience, he knows not to foolishly charge into a situation. Quiet by nature, he could become a valuable ninja, if given the opportunity.
Anything else? He is mated to Felyn's Kalakonje.

Name: Tomoko
Desired Rank: Eir (or Gacheru, second choice)
Why do they fit with the ninjas? Between a love of forests, quiet and keeping close-knit connections, Tomo will fit in with the other ninjas well, no matter if he's healing his pride members or spying on outsiders for them.
Anything else? n/a

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:37 pm
Felyn

Name: Kalakonje
Image: Cert; Uncert
Owner: Felyn
Familiar: Ahmadas, Serval
Why do they fit with the ninjas? Kalakonje is a leopardess who thinks first and acts later, who looks at and assesses her surroundings before doing something foolish. She has a sharp wit and a sharper tongue and, though she may have a lot for toying with others for sport, she has a good way of getting the information she wants.
Anything else? Brought in by Bello for some leopard love <3

Accepted! Yay for more leopard love!
Go ahead and get a joining rp with a member.

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:43 pm
belloblossom

Name: Lin
Desired Rank: Runi (but Lowt is my second choice)
Why do they fit with the ninjas? Lin puts great thought into what he does and gives wise advise to those who those who need it. With the desire to assist others and teach them the meaning of patience, he knows not to foolishly charge into a situation. Quiet by nature, he could become a valuable ninja, if given the opportunity.
Anything else? He is mated to Felyn's Kalakonje.

Name: Tomoko
Desired Rank: Eir (or Gacheru, second choice)
Why do they fit with the ninjas? Between a love of forests, quiet and keeping close-knit connections, Tomo will fit in with the other ninjas well, no matter if he's healing his pride members or spying on outsiders for them.
Anything else? n/a

Both approved! They can both take their first choice of ranks or go with your second if you really prefer. Lemme know.
Beautiful leopards!

[IC] Deserted...

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces