Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] CHILD DON'T TOUCH THAT [Kaldru + Rastin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

quiet delegation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But I'm hungry...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:30 pm
Sometimes, logic wasn't all too logical.

After a long day of exploring the woods between the Fronds and his own hive, Kaldru was beginning to feel rather fatigued. He'd already spent a couple of days in the area, once staying over at someone else's hive and the other sleeping in a tree, but the beetles he'd carried with him had run low and he was beginning to feel quite hungry. With no supplies from home to trap dinner and no money to afford any more rather overpriced meals in the main settlement, the boy was wandering the woods, hoping for something edible to catch his eye.

What he'd found, it seemed, was a nest, unfortunately high in a tree that seemed to be rather unscalable to him. To his mind, a nest meant one of two things; there were eggs, or there were young. Either of those were acceptable, and the idea that the owner of the nest might return never crossed his hungry mind.

Such it was that the small troll, in the middle of the woods, alone apart from a small bug resting on top of his head, found himself dragging broken branches and tying them together with questionably strong vines in an effort to make either a makeshift ladder or at least enough height to throw a vine over a low hanging branch to tug himself up on. He was nothing if not determined ... and rather noisy as he struggled to drag the heavy wood across the soft surface of the loamy forest ground.

"Yeah I'm sure this'll work!" he chirped, assumedly to the scaled insect riding his hair. "It looks pretty fresh from down here so there's gotta be something in there. I'm gonna find out what!"

Bouquet of Diamonds
sorry for the delay, i was really busy yesterday hahaha

quiet delegation

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:03 pm
Rastin was, once again, on a gathering trip through the woods. His last shopping trip had been plagued with poor luck and bad company in the form of a redblood who seemed far from his idea of sane. In his mind, if he could fill this basket with fresh plants and fruit and only use it sparingly, he could avoid going to the city for a week at most, and that was more than enough to keep him wandering along.

"I swore there were berry bushes around here somewhere..." He muttered, patting the basket with his free hand. He'd already found apples, mint sprigs, and a few odd handfuls of other edible plants, but now his searching was coming up dry. Had other trolls gotten to these bushes before him? How was he supposed to make jam without proper berries? Not having jam to go on his toast simply wouldn't do, and neither would shoving out to the shops just for one jar. That would be a waste of energy...

He continued to grumble over the subject until a strange sound interrupted his thoughts. What was that? The purpleblood inched forward and cautiously peered through the brush. He didn't step fully out into the open, just in case it were a beast, and arched a brow when he saw Kaldru. A child dragging a ladder? For what purpose? He nudged himself through the bushes.

"Hello there." He greeted, giving the boy a once over. "...You're making quite a racket with that ladder. Might I ask what you're doing with it?"

quiet delegation
MY turn to apologize now. e we;;; I'M SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG. Rastin's muse likes to take poorly timed vacations...

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games