[PRP] How I met your stalker [Algernon/Shun] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:42 pm
After his whole run in with Viktor, Shun stopped by the Bibliophile again sometime afterwards.

He did have something to pick up there, but he also wanted to speak with Alg if he was in.

And so he checked to see if the Professor was around the shop.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:29 pm
The Professor was alone in the shop it seemed, either the employees were on break or had called out. When Shun went looking he'd find the man struggling slightly to come up from the basement storage with an overwhelming tower of books.

They were teetering.

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:46 pm
When Shun spotted the older man, he furrowed his brow as he saw him behind a pile of books he was carrying up from the basement.

"Ah... Algernon. Let me help you with that."

He quickly made his way over, then looked to see what he could take away from him to ease the burden some.

Iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:00 pm
Alg paused hearing his name and peered over the books before smiling in greeting, "Shun, yes thanks I could use a hand.."

The bottom half of the stack he was carrying was wrapped in plastic but the top books were loose and sliding.

"This new Gaiman book is really going. Not a surprise as it's Gaiman but it's just a clever rehashing of the Prose Edda and Poetic Edda.." He shrugged, "It's good though. Fresh. And he narrates the audiobook himself if you're interested."

Always selling.

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:12 pm
Shun carefully took what he could off of Alg's hands, "Sounds interesting enough. Perhaps I will pick up a copy. Though... where do you want me to put these for now?"

He didn't mind the sales pitch. He was kind of expecting it. Alg was running a business after all, and he personally wasn't too picky about what he listened to. Mostly anything aside from raunchy romance novels was fair game for him to give a shot.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:22 pm
Alg nodded his head to the side and moved for Shun to follow. There was a display set up near the front of the store that needed restocking and then the proper place on the shelves.

"Here's fine.." He stopped when they arrived at the cardboard prop the publishers sent for the display.

"If you don't know the norse myths," He began to prop the books up, the loose ones Shun had grabbed, "you may enjoy them."

Except Shun was most likely not here to shop. Alg glanced up at him while crouching to rip open the plastic wrapping on the stack, "But I'm sure you didn't come by to fill in for my sick clerk..?"

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:25 pm
With a nod, he moved to follow the older man, then set the books down by where Alg indicated.

"I know a few things about north mythology. Some of the more basic things," he stated. He then straightened up a bit and drew in a breath.

"I ran into a certain individual the other day after leaving this store. If you do not mind sharing, what exactly is the range of your restraining order on Viktor?"

Iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:54 pm
At the mention of Viktor's name, Alg's smile turned sardonic, "I bet you money he was less than a foot outside range.." There was a low growl in his voice that went away when he resumed stocking the display.

"Does he still look like a d**k Dastardly?" Alg's brow lifted, "Like he'd be tying someone to railroad tracks later?"

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:03 pm
"He was a few streets away when I encountered him. And yes, he looks like a complete a*****e," Shun deadpanned. He ran a hand through his hair, shaking his head, "He was out taking pictures. Thought he got one of me, and he kept offering to take headshots because apparently deadpan is good for modeling or some s**t like that."

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:34 am
"Well he's not wrong about that.." Alg snorted, "The fashion thing.." He added a second later. But then he waved his hand. Yes he liked men's fashion as if it weren't obvious. Any look at his and Jer's mail was a sure give away.

"But if he was doing fashion shoots he'd make more money than he is stalking me." The books for this diplsy were done so Alg picked up the remaining copies and motioned before moving back into the shelves.

"I assume he was a slimy a*****e?" If Shun made a point talk about him. "You know he tried to get a position at the college until they found out about the restraining order." He'd looked into it.

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:13 am
"Well offering random people headshots for fashion probably would not get him very far anyway," he muttered.

"But yes, judging the tone of his voice, he was talking down at me, basically. He also apparently found it amusing to see another man missing an eye."

Humor was not something he typically got, but he really didn't see what had been so funny about that.

Shun raised his brow at the college tidbit.

"I do not quite understand what compels some people to be so... obsessive over others like that."

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:37 am
"I'm not sure either," Alg shook his head, "About the obsession."

WIth the books tucked away into the proper place on the shelves he straightened and ran a hand through his greying hair. It stuck up a bit but he made no effort to fix it.

"Before," the implication was clear, "He didn't follow me here. He had a strange fixation though. I think because I rebuffed him when I first started. I've never been big on having people poking around in my business. So of course he did it on purpose.."

His hands stuffed into his pockets, "But this go round it seems he followed me. Which, you know, means if he's been here as long as I have-" 15 years or more in this world state, "-perhaps you and he aren't as much strangers as you think."

It would be amusing if Shun had arrested him for anything in the past.
blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:02 am
Shun nodded slowly, "I heard as much when your husband warned me about the man."

And apparently him coming to America caused quite the car accident.

He then shook his head, "No. I do not think the other me really encountered him. Viktor knew who I was but he did not act as though we had met prior. I am sure he would have rubbed that into my face if I had 'forgotten' an incident of the past."

Unless he just decided to let it pass. It was hard to say.

"My other incarnation came to Ashdown a little earlier than I, but only by a year, so that may be a part of it."

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:25 pm
"He's nothing to worry about," Alg huffed, "I don't think. Though there was that car accident." Neither his other self nor Jeremiah were completely unscathed. Dragon hide may have helped his husband but he had read of the other Algernon getting a bit of superficial damage to his arm and side.

He, of course, was free from that.

"Perhaps this version of Viktor is a bit more sinister." Alg glanced at Shun, "Be careful with him. And what you say. He'd be the type to try and cause trouble on account of.. " His hand sparked where no one but Shun could see.

"It could be a problem if he gets ideas." If he didn't already have them.

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:41 pm
Shun scoffed lightly, "I had already received on threat of filing a complaint to the police department from him. But I do not plan on dropping my guard around him any time soon, should I ever encounter the man again."

It was rare that he ever fully dropped his guard around anyone. Even around those he was familiar with, there was still a little bit of edge, but it wasn't nearly as much as when dealing with the unfamiliar or those he doesn't like.

iloveyoudie

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces