Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Music Studio Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Meh l Location ➤: Music Class l Company ➤: Teacher & Classmates l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri turned her head over to Sky and shook her head. N-nothing, that was just amazing! I didn't think you could do something like that, no offense. But that was amazing! She gave him a smile. For some reason, Ciri felt safe around Sky, which was weird since he could probably break her like a twig.

Turning her attention to Yuki and Xavier, Ciri felt a little bit of jealousy seeing Yuki get all flustered. Probably because she had put a stop to her and Ahnacks relationship, which thinking about it made her want to cry again. Closing her eyes, Ciri tried to think of other things, and when she opened them, she began to write once more in her book.

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Have I forgiven?
Yes, I have managed to forgive and control my own wrath.
I did not just kill blinded by hatred.
Yet I did have my vengeance, and I will have it.
By my own way!"

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: Classmates & Teddy-Bear Sensei l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Ukulele l Earphones ➤: N/A

While Xavier was fiddling with his mask she turned her head towards Skylar...VIDEL!? Uh, Yuki wasn't going to go back on her comment about his violin skills just because of his surname and his the son of the headmaster. Though...She believes he must have taken most his mother's looks since he doesn't look like his father, except for the smile.

Yuki looked back at Xavier once he fixed his mask, she listened to his peace of advice and it sounded like he has experience something like this before. She stared at a bit concerned when she notice that his voice was cracking. After he finished his talk she stared at the boy for a good minute... a genuine smile spread across her face. She nodded her head, "Thank you for the advice Xavier." she thanked him for his answer. She reached out and took the Ukulele away from him, "That's alright. I'll go to Shinda for assistance. And here I thought you were a smart mastermind." She's not a straight A student for nothing. She didn't pay too much mind to that statement; she thinks she's wrong but she wanted to see his reaction to it. She stood up from her desk then went to her original place and write out some lyrics, she's a few steps closer to finishing her song.

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Mood ➤: Chilling l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: Students l Item/s ➤: Lyrics & Paperwork
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

While Kazi was listening to the music in the background, he scanned through the register and he knitted his eyebrows when he spot a name similar to Ciri's except this name also came along with numbers!? He glanced up from his paperwork and notice the dull and gloomy atmosphere which cause him to arch a brow. 'Isn't it Friday!?' He adjusted his seat and glance at the clock. There was still a few minutes left before class ends. He turned his attention back to his students. "Daaaaa...Okay guys! You arrre frrree to go earrrly just don't disturrrb otherrrs zat still have classes, got it. RRRemember to finish yourrr assignment and test on Monday, zey'll both kontrrribute to yourrr end of terrrm grrrade. Enjoy yourrr veekend." and hopefully they won't come back to his class this gloomy after the weekend. Kazi didn't move from his seat yet as he was busy writing lyrics.

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains: Sorry my screen went black and I had to redo the post...  

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:49 pm
User Image

yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►...

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Students

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢►

𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢►Xerath

yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake

"Don't judge a book by it's cover."

Xavier didn't react to Yuki's thanks, he simply kept his eyes forward and made his mask do its job. He couldn't wait to leave, so when the teacher dismissed them, Xavier didn't even need the teacher to finish as soon as he told them they're free to leave Xavier got up and slowly walked away. His movements weren't the usually weird ones this time he simply placed his hands in his jacket pocket and walked out. He needed to be somewhere to think, and maybe figure out what to do next. Playing this character meant nothing now, but hiding behind the mask might still be needed.
=Exit=

"I can handle it others might not"

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:33 pm

l Mood ➤: Meh l Location ➤: Music Class l Company ➤: Teacher & Classmates l Item/s ➤: Sword

Oh thank you god... Ciri thought as the teacher dismissed them early. Before she left the room, she couldn't help but over hear what Yuki said to Xavier. Not cool what the f**k... Yuki seemed to be getting on the witcher nerves more then normal. Did she not nderstand that her words hurt? Ciri would have to make sure that she asked Xavier if he was ok. Grabbing her little book and slipping it back into her pouch, Ciri made her way to the door and onto her next class, PE.

-Exit-

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Have I forgiven?
Yes, I have managed to forgive and control my own wrath.
I did not just kill blinded by hatred.
Yet I did have my vengeance, and I will have it.
By my own way!"

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:06 am
User Image
User Image

Shinda listened to Kazi as he told the class that they dismissed early...mainly because its friday. Seeing that others were leaving, Shinda grabbed her things and placed her guitar back into its case and she started to make her way out of the class. Turning back to wave to Kazi, "Bye Kazi!" Shinda smiled as she left.

-Exit-

∑Location →→|Music Hall|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Tales of Beseria- Velvets Theme |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Regretful |
∑ Thoughts →→| I feel like a b***h...|
∑ Items →→| Phone, Guitar, and school bag. |
∑ Attire →→| Short Kinomo |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Şƙƴƫɧᶒᶉįҳ Ţᶒŋ’şᶒᶉƌşƫą

∑ Location →→| Music Hall |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Credo Revolution |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Curious |
∑ Thoughts →→| hmmm |
∑ Items →→| Tome of Shadow Summoning |
∑ People Near By →→| Step-Sister and People |
∑ Phobia Amplification →→|Not Active |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| 1 - Shadow/???? |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| none |
∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"Let shadows guide you and fear not the dark my friend."

Sky, heard that the students were able to leave earlier than normal. Seeing that his Step sister was now taking her leave, the demon stood up and followed after the girl. He didnt really care about the others in the room...though that Yuki was too close to knowing what she didnt need to know. He would have to keep eyes on her. If someone else other than the family knew about him, then that would create unnecessary hassle. Exiting the room, Skytherix caught up with Ciri.

-Exit-

"Lest the fear begin to devour you..."

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: Classmates & Teddy-Bear Sensei l Item/s ➤: Pendan l Earphones ➤: N/A

When Xavier didn't react to her phrase she simply but the her guess in the gutter. 'No one can come back from death.' she laughed bitterly. Then went back to work. "Annnnd done." Yuki smiled proudly of herself that she found the lyrics to the song. All that's left was the musical instruments in the background which she needs to write a musical sheet for that one. She strives to make sure this project gets the sweet perfect A+ and the meaning and emotion behind it. She placed back the miniature guitar where she once found it, she would come for it later. She got up from her seat and hugged her book against her chest, "Bye Teddy-Bear Sensei." she said it right after Shinda left.
+Exits+

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Mood ➤: Mental Abuse l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: Lyrics & Paperwork

Kazi looked and smiled as he waved towards the last two students, 'At least zose two seem happy.' Kazi stayed behind as he struggled writing his song. He groaned in frustration and teared up the piece of paper, "Here I zought vriting love song is!?" he was obviously wrong, he face palmed with the table as he ruffled his head thinking about a song about the priestess.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:  

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:24 am

Mood ➤: Mental Abuse l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: Lyrics & Paperwork

Kazi wrote his heart and sole into his piece of work, he didn't realize he was losing track of time until...SNAP! His facial expression had a look of shock and panic. "I FORGOT ABOUT ZE DATE?!" He remembered the date is going to be tonight but the grown man has never dealt with this situation before even though he looked like a guy that had been or slept with women more than once. But in reality it was an 180. Kazi hastily gathered his things and sprinted out of the music studio, he only knows two people in this school so far that can help him out in this particular situation. And his seeking the man top on his list.
+Exits+

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:41 pm

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:55 pm
User Image
User Image

It had been sometime since, Shinda had just sat down and played for herself. No audience, no helping someone learn to sing or play an instrument. It was fun and she didnt regret it, but there was hardly a time where Shin just played to play. This was probably the best time for her to do so. Xerath's words kept ringing in her head and she couldn't stop replaying that scene in her head.

---------
"Shinda, if you want to help, then don't say a word about this to anyone from the class. I'll tell the headmaster everything." Nemesis didn't want her to be close to him. "Shinda go away."

"No." Shinda said with an air of authority. Taking a couple steps to the man in front of her, she place a hand on his shoulder and turned him to face her. The touch was not rough but gentle in contrast to her voice. Shinda looked up at Nemesis and stared directly into his eyes. "I'm not leaving til you hear what I have to say and dont you dare walk away from me, Understand?"

"You don't get it do you?! Leave, now before I kill you!", "I'll kill you! Leave before it's too late!", "Don't follow!"

---------

Shinda grabbed a guitar from one of the stands by the stage, tears beginning to roll down her cheek. Maybe Xerath was right. Shinda sat down on the edge of the stage and wiped her tears with her sleeve. Pulling out her phone, Shin start some background music she recorded for a class project a while back, She then started to play a guitar solo going with the music.

∑Location →→|Music Hall |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Broken |
∑ Thoughts →→| Why am I even here for....
|

∑ Items →→| Phone, guitar |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:50 am
User Image

Kyon Mornmeril

╔════════════════๑۩۞۩๑════════════════╗

Kyon's steps were quiet as she walked down the hallway, her crimson eyes glancing this way and that. She had come here in hopes of finding something to occupy her time with.. Or perhaps a useful secret. She had quickly noticed that there was music coming from one of the classrooms. Naturally, she wou She paused by the math room, opening the door and leaning into the room to look around. She had heard about a body being found there earlier in the year.. According to the rumors, it had been a truly sickening scene. She was disappointed that she hadn't been there to see it. There wasn't even the slightest trace that anything unusual had happened in that classroom. It was quiet, empty, and utterly boring. Her breath escaped her in a quiet huff, though she had not expected anything less. She spun away from that door, one hand carelessly swinging it shut. She wasn't actually that worried about being super duper stealthy. Whoever else was here was occupied with music anyway, so she doubted they would even notice.

She continued to head down the hallway, the music growing louder as she neared the source. The music classroom.. How fitting. She pulled her camera out of her hoodie pocket, making sure it was ready in case she wanted to take any pictures. Then she opened the door and stepped into the room. As expected, she could see instruments, but her attention was quickly drawn to the person in the room. A girl whose appearance was very striking. Oh, this girl looked normal enough, except.. A pair of white furred ears sat on her head and The tails were the most eye catching thing about her. Long, with white fur, and there were several. She wasn't sure exactly how many at a glance. Naturally, she would lift her camera to take a few pictures. Luckily, the flash was not on this time. It was only after the camera had gotten at least two that she decided to actually greet her. "Heya, foxy~" She spoke cheerily, a friendly smile spreading across her face. This girl looked sad... There was probably a story behind that, but who knows if it would be a good one? ".. Somethin' the matter?" She didn't actually sound concerned..

Condition: Healthy Energy: 30 Items: Camera
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

Max Energy: 100

Recovering Energy

- 3 energy per post normally
- 5 energy per post for ten posts after eating
- 10 energy per post while sitting
- 15 energy per post while resting without sleeping
- 40 energy per post while sleeping

Using Energy:
Wind Manipulation - 5-30 energy per post. Starting at 5 for small, weak winds, increasing up to 30 depending on the strength of the wind. Average is between 10 and 20.
Wing Manifestation - 15 energy initially, 5 energy per following post
Teleportation - 1 energy for every yard, maxing out at 20 energy for 20 yards
~ When teleporting with another person
- 3 energy per yard when teleporting with someone, maxing out at 24 for 8 yards

She cannot regain any energy in a post where she uses one of her abilities.
If her energy reaches 0, she will lose consciousness for 1 post, or until her energy reaches 30.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:07 pm
User Image
User Image

The girl continued playing the song, not noticing the girl walk into the room. Was only until the sound of a girl's voice that Shinda looked up in surprise. It wasnt a girl she knew but she had seen her around the school before. Albeit only for a moment. Shinda paused for a moment before setting the guitar down and wiping her eyes once more. "Its been...a rough couple weeks...to put it lightly." The fox didnt quite know why this girl was here, but it was something to help distract her. "I know classes havent started, but did you need help with an instrument?" It was obvious in her voice that she was sad and trying to cover it. "I'm Shinda by the way...The music tutor.." Shinda at least introduced herself to the strangely happy girl. Noticing the camera, maybe this girl was apart of the Yearbook club...or maybe really liked taking pictures...stranger things happen at this school than not. Loving to take pictures of things seems pretty normal in this place.

|

∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:14 am
User Image

Kyon Mornmeril

Kyon let her smile fade as the fox girl wiped her eyes, though she did take another couple pictures while she listened to her words. Multiple pictures were best, at least in her opinion. Options let her pick the one that looked best. A rough week could mean a lot of things.. Anything from the mundane to the supernatural. Such a vague answer couldn't help but leave her curious. It was just a moment late, but her expression shifted to a more concerned look. "Aw, that sucks. Wanna talk about it?" She lowered her camera as she approached the other female, her gaze shifting from her face to her tails for a moment.. Then she looked around the room again. "Naaah. I'm just lookin'." She shrugged as she turned off her camera, One hand remained in that pocket, still gripping the smooth machine's surface. "Nice ta meetcha! I'm Kyon." She hopped up onto the stage and sat down, her legs hanging over the edge. Her free hand moved behind her to support herself as she leaned back a little, looking at Shinda with another bright smile. "Sooo?~"

Condition: Healthy Energy: 33 Items: Camera

Recovering Energy

Using Energy:
Wind Manipulation - 5-30 energy per post. Starting at 5 for small, weak winds, increasing up to 30 depending on the strength of the wind. Average is between 10 and 20.

If her energy reaches 0, she will lose consciousness for 1 post, or until her energy reaches 30.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Shinda was mildly hesitant to talk about her problem because of Xerath, but it wasnt far to compare this new girl to an a*****e like him. Sighing a bit, Shinda mustered the energy to explain what was happening. "The man I love is missing. He left in a way that hurt and I couldnt help him...and he didnt want me to help..." Shinda said. She also explained the situation before Nemesis disappeared and the most recent run in with Xerath and how she wanted to start helping in the search. "I was hoping that if I tried to drown out my thoughts in Music that it might help. I dont know if it wishful thinking or if I'm just an idiot." Shinda stared down her the guitar in her lap and started to fiddle with the tuning nobs. She would have to make sure she re-tuned it afterward.

|

∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:26 am
User Image

Kyon Mornmeril

Kyon felt a little disappointed when Shinda said it was a love issue. She didn't know what else she might have hoped for, but that didn't sound very interesting at the moment. It was so.. Ordinary. Still, she managed a sympathetic look, though her eyes were bored. "That's terrible.." She stated, glancing off towards the piano. It was pretty to look at, but not much else. Her legs swung back and forth slowly, her heels lightly hitting the side of the stage. shifted back, pushed herself further onto the stage until her knees were a couple inches away from the edge. At first she wasn't very interested in what the fox girl was saying. As she spoke, however, she picked up on things that finally piqued her interest. "Hmm.." Pursing her lips, she tilted her head back to look up at the ceiling. This wasn't particularly useful news in most regards, but in some ways.. It was. "Y'know, I'm planning on heading into the woods tonight anyway." Now she looked at the other girl, a mischievous smile playing about her lips.

Condition: Healthy Energy: 36 Items: Camera

Recovering Energy

Using Energy:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:48 pm
User Image
User Image

After Shinda was done pretty much Venting, Shin listened to what little the girl said. Though was Kyon said at the end almost had Shinda worried. Kyon was going to go into the woods by herself! Shin wasnt the greatest combatant but at least she would be able to defend herself. "Why do you want to go into the woods during the night? Monsters and demons are roaming that part of the area." Shinda was worried about the girl going out there alone. She herself didnt want to go out there yet... Shin wanted to make sure that when she did, she was ready for anything.

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Broken/Worried |
∑ Thoughts →→| The woods? Alone? |
∑ O.o.c →→| Sorry its so short, I blanked out |

XxIce_ReaperxX

mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote: