Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Panties

Back to Guilds

The Official Guild for the B/C "Dark Panties," which combines Darker than Black and P&S w/Garterbelt. 

Tags: Panty and Stocking, Darker than Black, Roleplay, Demons, Angels 

Reply N E G L I G E E├.....﹛chronicles﹜
[HOUNDSTOOTH DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:40 pm
User Image

There once was a prince with furry ears
His lovely kingdom brought hot maidens to tears
'Oh please' they cried 'can we nap by your side?'
'Of course' he replied

'As long as you abide by the rules.'

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:18 pm
Quote:
User Image

Out of the tall grass comes a soft meow, and then a human voice. It takes a while to find the source, as it has come from about shin-height. If one is to look, however, one would find a black cat wearing a silver bell on a thin cord around its neck.

"It took you long enough," the cat said, with a human voice, its tail swishing back and forth. "I have something very important to show you," it adds. The cat wanders off into the grass, leaving you to follow.

Eventually, there is a hole in the earth with another gold door set firmly in, and the cat walks straight down the wall of the hole as though it was a floor.

It was, in fact, and if one was to attempt to follow suit they would find themselves in a marble corridor with marble walls, pillars of gold adorned with lit candles. The soft flickering light almost made the hall seem alive. Laughter rang out through the hall.

"Welcome home," the cat said, "another you was here before, a shadow of another reality. That other self died, and now you're here... someone has been tampering with the fabric between worlds," the cat explained, sounding a little irritated. Not at you, it seemed; the cat was lost in thought. "They're waiting at the tea party," the cat says, finally, as you approach a double set of gold doors. There are voices within.

02 - 20 - 17 PROMPT: In Another Life

Welcome to Wonderland! In this other world, you once existed. Who were you? When you go through the double doors, you can change anything about your character you want within reason (they still need to look largely the same, but changes can take place). Essentially, this is a memory your character once had in this other life, introducing you to the persona you had back then. They should have had a position in the red queen's court or existed out in the Wonderland world somehow. It's wonderland, they can be or do just about anything that would likely fit in the book world. Please avoid the canon characters: Red Queen, The Knave, the Red King, The March Hare, the Mad Hatter, The Caterpillar, The Dormouse, The White Rabbit, etc..! You can invent a new named character, however! Or claim a title for your existing one. I.e. I could call Ai the King of Empty Teapots if I wanted, and have him collect empty teapots and rule over exactly 1 subject. I'm not going to be very strict about this at all, so have fun! If you're worried, post in the main thread to ask ^^

tl;dr the prompt is your character going to a party in the past in this wonderland setting, remembering who they used to be

The Entranced Prince rules a land without sorrow

A land of sensuality and sleep

The gates of his kingdom are open to any

As long as you are no more than partially dressed

Houndstooth strode down the empty halls, a beautiful woman on each arm to lead him to the tea party. As he burst through the golden doors he bid the women adieu, blowing them a kiss before turning to the table with a yawn.

"Excuse me, i do believe i'm missing my second nap of the day to come here." The prince said with a bow. As he straightened up he cast a not so subtle glance back towards the door and let out a sigh. Well, as much as he missed his kingdom, the tea party was always a joyous occasion worth coming to.

With a nod to the other guests he took his seat at the table, eyeing who else had come. there were the regulars of course. It would be quite odd not to see the Hatter here after all. And few others he'd only glimpsed a few times, some of which were female. Meow.

"If any of you care to, you're all welcome to come take a snooze in my palace. You of course all know the rules." He smiled, running a hand through his pastel pink colored hair as he sat in his boxers. Wearing nothing but your underpants was, of course, a custom in his kingdom.

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:53 pm
02 - 22 - 17 PROMPT 2: THE SACRED GATE

It has long been said that the Hell's Gate is sealed inside a sacred object, preserving the artificial night sky and all the contractor's powers, as well as maybe even the true power of the angels and demons sent to earth. As a result, they who possess it are said to control all of reality and it is highly sought-after. An object of rumour, many do not know what it really looks like.

Your character has, at some point in their Wonderland life, encountered what may have been the Hell's Gate. What did it look like? Did they want it for themselves? Had they heard of its significance? Describe the events surrounding that day, or however long their quest may have been.

It had a certain allure. Something Houndstooth just couldn't quite put his finger on. Of course, he always did love lingerie. Perhaps it was as simple as that. But, it seemed almost as if the periwinkle colored corset spoke to him. Promising him that with it's help he'd be able to spread his vision to all of wonderland. And wouldn't that be grand?

A wonderland that took naps four times a day and strolled about in their undergarments. It sounded perfect.

So perfect. The prince coveted the garment, knowing it was kept in a secret vault which one had to break out of. The vault certainly could not be described as a safe, as it was not very safe at all. It was easy to get into, but once you were inside you had to deal with all varieties of oddities. Creatures and traps stops between you and the corset, and once you finally had what you wanted you had to guess what numbers would unlock the door.

Once a year he sent out two of his best Knights, fully decked out in their most protective underwear to try and retrieve it for him. Every year they failed.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:03 pm
02 - 27 - 17 PROMPT 3: A GANG IS A FAMILY?

War will break out in Wonderland.

If you try to go it alone, then you become the enemy of every gang and organization. If you choose a particular group, then you may find yourself making dangerous enemies.

Some of you may remember the Exorcists: a group of humans more concerned with killing all angels and demons than with the actually malevolent yokai infecting tokyo and daten. Their leader was killed, but a new one has risen because the group is not gone yet.

Would you make your own gang? Are you already in one?Who would you pick, if you had to choose only a few cherished or trusted individuals? Would you lead, or follow?

Violence? Oh no. A call to arms? Now that certainly was not his thing. That's what he had subjects for. He had no time for things that were outside his kingdom's creeds. He was all about happiness, sleep, beauty! There was no room in his life for fighting, unless it involved pillows!

His dichromatic eyes looked down the table at the other party guests. Perhaps there were warriors already around him that would be willing to carry his part of the burden, to take his place on the battlefield. He pushed his seat out from behind the table, sliding out of his seat and towards the most battle worn citizens he could find.

The Frost Bitten, she'd always claimed to be a fighter. She had that one jagged scar to prove it too. Perhaps if he offered her something, something only he could give, she would carry onward in his place to help protect the gate.

"May I join you?" He whispered, touching the delicate bag of sand that hung from his neck. "I can give you whatever you desire, in your dreams."

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
N E G L I G E E├.....﹛chronicles﹜

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items