[SRP] Babysitter's Club (Xan x Dhikk)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:28 am
User Image Well, she had gone and done it after all. Just like she had wanted to, right? Xanthippe grimaced. Well, it could be worse, right? At least she had not been the one who had had to carry them in her own stomach for weeks on end. The dark blue and white lioness shuddered and scooted another inch further away. Adelheid was out on a quick errand, just for the afternoon, she had told her dutiful, beautiful thrall, Xan. They have eaten, they have been bathed, they should just sleep for the entire rest of the time that I am gone, XAN ARE YOU LISTENING you do not LOOK like you are listening to me okay, so just keep a close eye on them and do not let anything happen to them because I will murder you, oh, Xan, do not underestimate me I will murder you so hard, no- look-look at me Xan... I will murder you if a single hair on any of their soft, wrinkly, tiny, squishy, perfect heads is out of place.

Nodding, smiling... Okay, aaaaannnddd, good, she had left. Finally. Xan rolled her eyes. She liked Adelheid even as a mistress... But she had liked her more before she popped out (or pooped out, haha) these kids. At least there were only five of them, but, like, five! Yuck. Five little squirmy other lions growing inside of her and feeding off of her... Why did lionesses do it...

"Dhikkara!"

The babysitter's gaze brightened as her beau appeared in the entrance of the den. She had told a thrall cub to fetch him for her, and here he was. Xan took every opportunity to steal him away when she could. She was not jealous of Dhikk's mistress (did not find her pretty enough) but she was possessive of him nonetheless.

"Sit. Help me. They just keep squirming around. It' gross, right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:35 am
User Image
"Uh, oh, ah... Should I... Be here??" He winced at the mewling of the five tiny cubs and took a hesitant step backwards. Had the thrall messenger cub told him the wrong time to meet Xan? Maybe he had been to eager to see her that he had just heard what he had wanted to hear as an excuse to show up then to see her. He was also feeling rather possessive of her, though luckily she had a female mistress. Dhikkara knew, however, that if a Reaver, or even just a plain-old Freeborn took a heightened interest in his lovely lady lioness love that he would be s**t out of luck thanks to his thrall rank. His ears flicked nervously between cubs and Xan and the outside before he sat beside her. Everyone had been a cub at some point, but why did they make him feel so weird?

"What... do I do??" He squinted at them some more.

"My mom had a litter of 14, you know. Or maybe there could have even been 15 of us. It gets hard to remember because there were a few sets of twins in there, sometimes both girls or both boys or one girl and one boy or... I have a twin, actually. But Bhaya and I don't know what ended up happening to them because of the landslide but.. Anyway." He could tell that he had first mortified and terrified Xan with the prospect of being that friggin pregnant, and also had lost her attention.

As one cub crawled and rolled on its fat little belly, he used a single white toe to slide it towards its sibling. Well, if that was all that fatherhood entailed of, then he figured he was cut out for it. Unless, you know, he was in the same situation his father had been in some day. Ugh. Scary.  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:47 am
Good now she could talk about herself again some more. And she knew that that was what Dhikkara loved about her so much. Well, at least one of the things. She was very multi-talented and gifted, what could she say. Maybe had something to do with the god grandfather that Ebumnyami had said something about. Or something. Ebumnyami was the one responsible for keeping track of stuff like that. Not because she wanted to, though.

"Ugh, if I had 14 kids I'd probably kill myself..." She glanced quickly to Dhikk.

"No offense or anything, though!! But, like... what even happens to your body after that?" Her nose was wrinkled in disgust, like she smelled something awful.

Oh, no, one of the cubs had pooped, that's what she was smelling. She had tuned out Adelheid when she went over what to do in case of a #2, so Xan just pushed some dirt over it and told herself not to step there later. See? She needed all of her brain space for important stuff, too.

"I guess they're sort of cute, though." If she squinted just enough and with the soft lighting of the den, they were a little hard to see which did them a world of favors. Also they couldn't talk yet. She wondered if their ears were open to listen to her, though...

----

Sometimes she could say the absolute dumbest s**t, but Dhikkara was weak for the dark blue and white lioness. There really probably was something actually wrong with her, though. He definitely saw it. She was rude and vulgar and sloppy, gross and self-centered and insulting, but he could not resist her. Sometimes you just did not get to choose who you fell in love with, right?

(It had nothing to do with the fact she was a hot piece of tail who put out really quickly.)

He frowned at her dubious method of cleaning up the den, but, well... He did not want to touch it either.

The furrow of his brows and downturn of his maw deepened when Xan said she thought they were cute. Uh oh. Did this mean maybe, and maybe deep deep down, she wanted cubs of her own? He was getting nervous and his eyes kept dancing around the mouth of the den with the sunlight pouring in.

"Well, uh... This has been fun, Xan, really, but Delphi is probably looking for me and I'm still pretty sore from the last beating she gave me." Delphi was out on a viking.

"Can I come visit you later, though?" He stared at the cubs.

"You know, to talk?"

He was thinking it was probably about time to end this thing.

the end.
Xanthippe: 529 words
Dhikkara: 539 words

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas