Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ✩ ANIME
Anime that is 25 episodes or less? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Ja.Lo.Yo.Lo.Ti.]

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:58 pm
        I don't got time to be 130 episodes deep into an anime. I got burned by Inuyasha and I'm not doing it again.

Suggest some short, sweet series that are roughly 25 episodes or less?
        Ideally around 12 episodes but I can be convinced to do the typical 25ish.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:33 pm
[Ja.Lo.Yo.Lo.Ti.]
        I don't got time to be 130 episodes deep into an anime. I got burned by Inuyasha and I'm not doing it again.

Suggest some short, sweet series that are roughly 25 episodes or less?
        Ideally around 12 episodes but I can be convinced to do the typical 25ish.

Haganai - I Dont have many Friends , 2 seasons (total 25 episodes)

Wagnaria - 3 seasons 13 ep each

sweetness and lightning - 13 episodes ( 1 season)

Nura : Rise of the yokai Clan - 2 seasons, 25 ep each

starry sky - 26 ep 1 season ( episode length 11 min)

Tonari no Seki-kun (The Master of Killing Time) - 22 ep (7 min ep length)  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

[Ja.Lo.Yo.Lo.Ti.]

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:20 pm
nena_sakura

Fantastic thank you!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:56 am
Hiyaa,

Just to add on that list I recommend:
Aldnoah Zero (25)
Ao No Exorcist (25)
Kobato(24?)
Special A (25?)
Toradora(25)
Death Parade(25)
Hakushaku to Yousei(12)
Kimi Ni Todoke(12)
Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi (12)
K(13)  

Koduni

Sagely Dreamer

11,600 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Noble Shade 100

[Ja.Lo.Yo.Lo.Ti.]

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:17 pm
Koduni

Oooo thank you~ Those look great. heart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:30 am
[Ja.Lo.Yo.Lo.Ti.]

If you like action/mafia type stuff, I recommend [91 Days] and [GANGSTA.].

Unfortunately, the studio who made GANGSTA. had to file for bankruptsy, so it is currently unknown if another studio will pick up the next season. They ended it at a good place, albeit a cliffhanger.  

Geno Rhapsody

TenBillion-Percent Simp

Psychedelic Gamer

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:55 pm
I'd recommend:

My Hero Academia (of course i'd put this first, 13 episodes and 1 for season 2 so far)
Amnesia (12)
Angel Beats (13)
Baccano! (16)

I know it surpasses your 25 limit but Cowboy Bebop is also good with it's 26 episodes, sorry I don't know much short anime  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:51 pm
What do you think of SAO Alicization?  

kane tsuku

kane tsuku

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:53 pm
And Yakusoku no Neverland  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:00 pm
And HINOMARUZUMOU  

kane tsuku

SuzuiChan

Skilled Werewolf

9,900 Points
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:02 am
Ill send these one by one so please dont mind me spamming
A-Channel
Tooru and Run have been best friends forever, so when Tooru learns that she's managed to get into the same high school as Run, she runs to tell her... only to find Run in a compromising position with yet another girl, Yuko. Needless to say, that makes things a bit awkward at school, with Tooru fending off those who might be interested in Run while Yuko and their other girlfriend, Nagi, have to deal with Run's own penchant for drama. (MyAnimelist)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:03 am
A.I.C.O incarnation
Set in the near future in Japan, year 2035. A major incident was known as "Burst" which was caused by researching artificial life. A certain AI called "Matter" has eroded the Kurobe Gorge. Entering the research city, which has been called as humanity's last hope, has been prohibited by the government.

Two years later, Aiko Tachibana, a 15-year-old girl who lost her family from the incident, was told by a transfer student named Yuuya Kanzaki the truth that Aiko didn't know regarding a secret hidden within her body. The key to solve the mystery is said to be in the Primary Point, the center of Burst. When a boy and a girl, who bears the future of humanity, meet, what will be the new truth? (MyAnimelist)

SuzuiChan

Skilled Werewolf

9,900 Points
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

SuzuiChan

Skilled Werewolf

9,900 Points
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:09 am
Anne Happy
Tennomifune Academy is an elite institution for the best and the brightest, with the exception of Class 1-7, the so-called "Happiness Class." Each member of the classroom copes with personal misfortunes, and the special class is geared to help them move past their issues and find true happiness.

After being accepted into the academy, An Hanakoizumi, Ruri Hibarigaoka, and Botan Kumegawa find themselves placed into the Happiness Class, plagued by dreadful luck, love problems, and bad health respectively. Alongside their classmates, they do their best to overcome the difficulties they are faced with in pursuit of a life filled with joy.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:12 am
Ao no exorcist
Humans and demons are two sides of the same coin, as are Assiah and Gehenna, their respective worlds. The only way to travel between the realms is by the means of possession, like in ghost stories. However, Satan, the ruler of Gehenna, cannot find a suitable host to possess and therefore, remains imprisoned in his world. In a desperate attempt to conquer Assiah, he sends his son instead, intending for him to eventually grow into a vessel capable of possession by the demon king.

Ao no Exorcist follows Rin Okumura who appears to be an ordinary, somewhat troublesome teenager—that is until one day he is ambushed by demons. His world turns upside down when he discovers that he is in fact the very son of Satan and that his demon father wishes for him to return so they can conquer Assiah together. Not wanting to join the king of Gehenna, Rin decides to begin training to become an exorcist so that he can fight to defend Assiah alongside his brother Yukio. (MyAnimelist)

SuzuiChan

Skilled Werewolf

9,900 Points
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

SuzuiChan

Skilled Werewolf

9,900 Points
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:15 am
Banana Fish
Aslan Jade Callenreese, known as Ash Lynx, was a runaway picked off the streets of New York City and raised by the infamous godfather of the mafia, Dino Golzine. Now 17 years old and the boss of his own gang, Ash gets his hands on a mysterious drug called "Banana Fish"—the same two words his older brother, Griffin, has muttered since his return from the Iraq War. However, his investigation is hindered when Dino sends his men to retrieve the drug from Ash at an underground bar he uses as a hideout.

At the bar, Skip, Ash's friend, introduces him to Shunichi Ibe and his assistant, Eiji Okumura, who are Japanese photographers reporting on American street gangs. However, their conversation is interrupted when Shorter Wong, one of Ash's allies, calls to warn him about Dino. Soon, Dino's men storm the bar, and in the ensuing chaos kidnap Skip and Eiji. Now, Ash must find a way to rescue them and continue his investigation into Banana Fish, but will his history with the mafia prevent him from succeeding?(MyAnimelist)
✩ ANIME

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff