Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Would You Go Along (Yuuri & Lycander)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:23 pm
There were reasons he liked shopping for things online rather than going into a store. One was that he would very much like to avoid people. He knew that most of them only approached him with the best intentions, but he could only handle so much of enthusiastic sales associates before he was stressed to the point of needing to just sleep for a full day straight.

As it were, window shopping was relatively safe. He could look at things in person without having someone bustle out of the shop to try and drag him inside (as long as it wasn’t a certain salon), and think about what he would like to try and order from online once he got back to his dorm.

Currently he was peering through the window of a small boutique with a nice knitted sweater on display that caught his eye, a pastry from the cafe just a few doors down in his hand. The rest of the men’s clothing didn’t seem too bad either. Even a pair of leather dress shoes seemed to be of good quality.

Yuuri took a step back to try and see the name of the store to remember for when he looked it up online, practically stepping into a young man with bright red hair.

“S-sorry,” he gasped, his free hand now clutching over his racing heart as he stumbled back away from the man. “Are you okay?”

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:08 pm
This was a nice day for shopping, yes it was. Except, a certain redhead was not allowed to go purchasing anything new. At least not yet. Because moving into a new place was tough enough. Then furnishing. Or looking for said furniture. And, okay, maybe he didn't really need those amazing jackets back there. That would look so smashing with that silky dress shirt. And dark pants...

Lycander sighed, shoving his hands into his pockets so he wasn't tempted to to and touch things. Like feeling the fabric on those very nicely cut pants back there.... nope! He was trying really hard to be good. Thankfully, he had not spent the entire day out here. He'd been called in for a second interview at Victoria's Secret and gotten a job there. He was way more excited then any young man had to be. But he was selling cute lingerie to all the pretty ladies! He was good at that!

Catching sight of something else - yet again - in a window he passed, the redhead didn't see the young man stepping into his path until the two connected. He blinked in surprise, glancing between himself, young man that had run into him, and window that the other seemed to have been looking inside of.

"Ah, no worries!" He said cheerfully. "No harm done. Oh my, that is such a lovely sweater! I can't say I blame you for being a wee bit distracted. Good material, I imagine. I've heard good things about the shops along here. Though, I can't say I've stepped inside this one yet." Lycander paused for a minute to take a breath, thoughtful look along his features. "Oh, right. I'm one hundred percent okay! How about you?" His expression grew concerned. "Didn't hurt you, did I?"

Guine
8'D

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:00 pm
Yuuri felt his eyes widen in surprise. This man’s cheerfulness reminded him of a certain someone, and he felt as though he should probably run before another extrovert decided to adopt him for whatever crazy reason.

“Yes, it is,” he said quietly in regards to the sweater, glancing nervously around as though trying to decide the best path he had to escape if necessary. “Uh, no. No, you didn’t hurt me. I’m so sorry, I didn’t see you,” he apologized again, still feeling guilty and somewhat panicked and didn’t really know what to do.

He supposed he could just run into the store, but that would mean he might end up cornered. Or he could try and say he had to go somewhere, but that was a lie and he was horrible with lies.

And he was always fascinated by red hair, because while he’d seen it quite often in his travels, it was so much better than plain black hair like his own.

“I’m sure it’s a great shop,” he prompted, wondering if maybe the young man would decide to go into the store and he would have a chance to run. That seemed completely reasonable, right? It wasn’t as though they ever had to talk again.

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:05 pm
Lycander was rather used to the way people tended to act when first meeting him. He was a lot to take in. Something his boyfriend tended to remind him of often enough. So he simply offered a smile full of sunshine to the poor young man that was unfortunate - or maybe he had been fortunate - it was only the redhead he ran into.

"Well, I'm very glad of that. And please, no need to apologize anymore. No harm done." He was quite unaware of the fact that someone might actually try to find some way to escape his presence. It was a concept that completely foreign to him! Of course, it had probably yet to happen as he rarely stopped talking long enough for said person to flee.

"It does appear to be a great shop." Lycander nodded thoughtfully. "Though, I must say, if you're looking for something that's pleasing to the eye yet of a more comfortable material..." he gently placed a hand on the young man's shoulder, turning him just a little towards a shop across the street. "I would suggest starting there. You'll find the same style of clothing, and more, with material that is quite durable and much more comfortable. And it's at a much more affordable price. However, this shop does sell some high quality shoes." A pause and a breath. "Also nice jackets."

He glanced at the young man, that cheerful smile curling his lips up again. "Forgive my manners," he held out a hand. "I'm Lycander!"

Guine

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:43 pm
This was bad. This was really bad. This guy kept talking and Yuuri wasn’t going to be able to escape at this rate. Sure, there was another young man that he’d run into who like to talk and he turned out to be just fine, but Yuuri didn’t think he could handle two.

“Oh, uh… Yuuri,” he responded awkwardly, looking at the hand that was held out to him for a moment before reaching out to take it. This was bad, he was introducing himself to complete strangers and this man was probably going to drag him along to get his wardrobe made over, just like Adrien had taken him back to his apartment to trim his hair. People in this city were weird.

“Yes, that looks like a very nice store,” he agreed, if only to make the other young man happy. “I’ll go check it out right now. Thank you for the suggestion,” he quietly said, gently twisting away from Lycander so that he could make an attempt to get to the crosswalk and then over to the other side.

Maybe he would be able to escape, after all.

“If you haven’t, you should check out that café. It has good pastries,” he offered politely in exchange, hoping that would be enough to distract him. “It was nice meeting you.” And now he just needed to… quietly walk away.

Kyrieko

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff