Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Beau

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o
View Results

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:04 pm
You gotta take care of yourself buddy. Or else you'll start to see weirdly. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:20 am
I'm already kinda weird. Blurs sometimes when I move my head around.

And I think I have a heart rate limit. I don't think it can beat past 120BPM. Even if I run outside as fast as I can in such, really really fast for a minute, my heartrate is still like only 120bpm. One time I ran really fast and my heart still beated really slow like 90ish bpm. I don't know if that means anything. I feel my heart all the time, I don't even have to put my hand on my chest, I just feel it.  

Anaya the Bee

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:49 am
So you're telling me that you know your bpm exactly just from the feel? That's a really good skill to have. You should be a nurse. You wouldn't need any gizmo's on patients, just their pulse.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:08 pm
Dannyxcores
So you're telling me that you know your bpm exactly just from the feel? That's a really good skill to have. You should be a nurse. You wouldn't need any gizmo's on patients, just their pulse.
well it's better than music. On the hot 100 I'm just about done with it. I never thought I would be living in like pop 2k terrible awful 2005-2007 songs. Terrible rap songs from 2005-2007 I never heard of them, but now as of 2016 onwards, now they are freaking coming back and I have heard of them. Are you freaking kidding me? SOcieties ********. I blame trump. Of course when a republican goes in power pop music goes away and goes to terrible awful hip hop. I'm pissed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Nr0uJI0j_M

Like this video. The #88 song. KILL ME NOW!!!!!!!!!! ******** KIDDING ME? And many rap songs are hitting number 1. I'm scared and pissed. This was supposed to be a decade of pop music. My brother blaine said the Rockabye baby song and tropical house is musics last hope. But still, stupid awful clap rap in stuff is.....theres too many of them that it can't be ignored. It's terrible. It's like we are living this situation if we never abandoned music in 2003-2004 but as of now, this is exactly what our reaction is if we chose to not abandon music in 2003-2004. We abandoned american music in 2003, but those terrible hip hop songs are back, so now we get to see what our reaction is if we DIDN"T ABANDON MUSIC!!! So now we get to live 2003-2004 again by CONTINUING TO KEEP LISTENING TO AMERICAN POP MUSIC!!! And yeah, KILL ME NOW!!!! I think I'm done.

Watch me whip whip watch me *AOI SHOOTS PERSON SAYING THAT IN FACE* It's that bad.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:31 pm
Dannyxcores
And I don't know what you mean by the feel. I just feel my heart beating from my chest like almost all the time. I can feel it beating in my upper left chest area, don't even have to put my hand on it, I can just feel the beating there. Don't know if that is weird or not, I heard it's called heart palpitations where your aware of your heartbeat all the time. Most would think it's abnormal to feel it and would be concerned, but been feeling it for a few years now it feels normal to me. Sometimes my heart pounds soo badly, it just feels soo weird and intense. Huge pounding heartbeat pressure coming from my upper left chest area, I feel the heartbeat pounding and my hands are no where near my chest area, I just feel the heart beat.

Yeah I'm weird. crying Least I know I"m alive cuz I feel it (urghh) but sometimes feels soo weird. Often it feels like my heart will just jump out of my chest, feels that intense and crazy sometimes I just don't know what to do. It doesn't hurt that my heart does this, but sometimes it's soo intense I'm like like "O.O" Crazy beats.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:01 pm
Also my big beer belly. I just want my heart to palpitate soo badly all the time. I love the feeling of my heart going out of my chest. Also need the biggest beer belly ever. I know this is innapropriate but when I like use the bathroom (to pee), all I see is the stream. It's also funny when I weigh myself, I look down, can't see scale reading. I have to lean over a bit to see reading. My pregnant belly is in the way. xd Losing sight of my feet. Oh well. Scared my belly is more fluid buildup rather than fat though cuz I look more like a pregnant belly, than a fat belly. If you see me from the front I look skinny/normal weight, but if you see me from the side, then wow the bulge is really huge. My belly is pretty big though. with my thingamajig fully expanded, still can't see it when I pee. Sometimes I see the far top part but that's it. So almost can't see myself pee, I just see a stream. Can't see my feet even. God I'm soo pregnant.  

Anaya the Bee

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:40 pm
I forgot that song existed. I don't think they play that song on the radio anymore. And I don't know if I want to click that link. Sometimes not knowing how awful music is for the better. That's why you stay away from the FM. Unless you find an obscure secondary channel. Those are cool. Do you still live in NM? I'm currently in WA.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:37 am
Take care of myself or I'll see weirdly? I think it's too late now. Things blur kinda now when I move my head around. I dunno, it just feels like I see in less frames per second then when I was a kid or teen. So it blurs more. My brain may just be too slow to process things so it takes longer to project the image so it blurs and I have to hold my head still to see it clearly.

Blurs blurs blurs.  

Anaya the Bee

River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces