Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Panties

Back to Guilds

The Official Guild for the B/C "Dark Panties," which combines Darker than Black and P&S w/Garterbelt. 

Tags: Panty and Stocking, Darker than Black, Roleplay, Demons, Angels 

Reply N E G L I G E E├.....﹛chronicles﹜
[TAKEN - Cutesy Heaven Table] Gossamer + Chantilly

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XoXTeddie
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:54 am
User Image

cutesy heaven table ⋃(♦ŐꈊŐ♦)⋃ this table is covered in stuffed animals... the bear has mismatching eyes, one of them a darkly opalescent button. Someone clearly hand-sewed it on. The bear looks like it's smiling.
►♡❥♥♡♥♡❥♥♡◄►♡❥♥♡♥♡❥♥♡◄►♡❥♥♡♥♡❥♥♡◄►♡❥♥♡♥♡❥♥♡◄►♡❥♥♡♥♡❥♥♡◄

There are no beverages and no snacks, just a slew of stuffed animals. Underneath them, it seems like there are more stuffed animals no matter how many you may remove.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:55 am
User Image  

XoXTeddie
Captain

XoXTeddie
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:56 am
User Image

There are two envelopes on the table, with one name on each respective envelope. It seems like they expect you to ask each other your questions.

[[ OOC : You can ask them in whatever order you want, and you can ask them at whatever pace you'd like. Each player has to make a minimum of 3 posts for this RP to count as complete. ]]

Gossamer's Questions

1 - If you had to dismember someone and keep one part, which part would you keep?
2 - Do you prefer older women?
3 - What sandwiches do you like?

Chantilly's Questions

1 - If I was a monkey, what would you name me?
2 - What lingerie do you like best?
3 - Can you tie a knot in a cherry stem with your tongue?

XoXTeddie rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:20 pm
Fea Line

cursedandwandering

Sticking Gossamer and Chantilly at this table, because I figured it might simplify the pairing if I just went ahead and deus ex machina'd it > >

even means Goss has Set 1, Odd means she has Set 2 and etc

XoXTeddie
Captain

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:06 am
"You do realize you're in big trouble right now don't you, missy?" Goss pursed her lips, not seeing the point in beating around the bush with her descendant. "I told you to stay home and watch your brother, yet here you both are." The angel clasped her hands together as she gave Chantilly a disapproving look. Of course, the plethora of stuffed animals on and around the table didn't really help the atmosphere.

What was she going to do? Sly was eating her out of all her supplies, Hound and Tilly were two more mouths to feed and they weren't particularly good workers. Running her hand through her white hair, Goss let out a sigh. She really needed to straighten things out. Who knew living on earth was going to be so hard?

Fea Line

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:32 pm
Chantilly practically ignored her mother like she always did and squealed, scooping up the adorable bear and bunny plush toys and hugging them tightly to her chest like a little girl. This was the MOST CUTEST table ever!! "Oh mom, chill. It's cool, no ones hurt. And it's not like we have to take this stuff seriously." she half laughed, rolling her eyes as she maneuvered the animals around in her arms to pick up her envelope with one hand.

Fumbling to bring it up to her mouth she finally admitted defeat and set the rabbit down, still keeping the bear under her arm and tore open her envelope. Giggling, she eyed her mom. "If I was a monkey, what would you name me?" she asked curiously, her face beaming like a two year old as she leaned closer and waited for the answer.

cursedandwandering

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:49 pm
Fea Line

Oh of course. She was just overreacting like usual. It wasn't like anything bad had almost happened a number of times already tonight or anything. Gossamer groaned inwardly. Why was her entire family so incapable of taking proper care of themselves? It was practically a test from the heavens meant to grate on her nerves.

What would she name Chantilly if she was a monkey? "Trouble," she sighed as she crossed her arms. It was hard to stay mad when her daughter looked so happy. "Or I suppose something like.. Marshmallow."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:15 pm
"Marshmallow?" Tilly frowned, crossing her arms and giving a soft 'hmpf.' "That's a terrible name for a monkey. Trouble sounds better." she mused, shutting her eyes and turning her nose to the air.

"Though I'm an angel so it doesn't fit." she smirked, sticking her tongue out at her terrible pun. She meant it both literally and figuratively speaking. Laughing, she shook herself loose and leaned forward with large sparkling eyes. "Your turn, your turn! What does yours say?!"

cursedandwandering

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:50 pm
My, there certainly was no winning with her kids now was there? "Mmm, but you'd be a cute and squishy monkey. Just like a marshmallow." Goss smiled, reaching across the table to poke her daughter's nose.

"Angels can be bad too Tilly. That's how most of us end up here. It's a punishment for a lot of us." Unless you somehow happened to be born here or were somehow pulled down by the forces of evil in some bizarre ritual.

The icy maiden glanced towards her card and frowned. These questions were... Somehow even worse than the questions she'd had at the previous table. How was she supposed to ask her descendant these? Only one of these wouldn't prove awkward.

"What kind of sandwich do you like?"

Fea Line

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:34 pm
Her eyes went crooked as her mom boobed her nose. Tilly wrinkled it then giggled. She moved the bear again back to her chest and snuggled him as she allowed herself to fall into one of the chairs.

"Yes some, but not all. I'm not." she beamed, raising her head high before sliding open her two toned eyes and grinning. "Sandwiches hmm....I think....Ham with provolone and swiss cheese slices and a drop of honey mustard." she tilted her head. It made her hungry just thinking about it. A hand went to rub her now grumbly tummy. "Wish there were some sandwiches here..." she sighed faintly but moved on.

"Ok ok my turn now! What lingerie do you like best?! OH OH I think I have a guess!" she grinned, placing her elbows on the table to lean forward, chin resting on the head of the bear. She always riffled thru her moms drawers and had a pretty good idea of what the icy angel would answer....

cursedandwandering

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:35 pm
Ah. That answer wasn't too surprising given the kids usually demanded something relatively similar for lunch. Two kids of cheeses on one sandwich though- it seemed rather extravagant. At times like this Goss wished she was rich, then they could have as many cheeses as they could fit on their sandwiches.

"OH? And how would you be able to guess that?" Goss quirked an eyebrow, knowing the answer. She never had any privacy anymore. The terrible twosome known as her descendants were always going through her stuff. She thought Tilly mostly stuck to borrowing her makeup, but maybe it was a bit more than that.

"Your mother of course likes the normal kind," she sniffed.

With a glance of her card Goss wrinkled her nose. These weren't the most appropriate things to be asking. At least one of them could sort of be modified "Tilly, what do you think of old grandmas? You like helping them cross the street right?"

Fea Line

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:39 am
Tilly frowned, but playfully. "Mooooom, that's such a lie. A boring lie. I've seen that black lacy pair you keep hidden. The one with the little raccoon stitched on the front...." she winked, teasingly.

However at her mom's next question, she really did frown. Now that was a really boring question. "Um... I mean... they are adorable. And I guess if I happened to be there to help I would...." she mused softly, reaching over to pick up one of the little yellow duckling plushies.... only to have another one appear in its place.

"Woah...neato!!" she laughed, picking up a few more and watching teh table repopulate itself. "Mister bear, was this your doing?" she asked the teddy, turning it around and gently tapping the miss matched eye.

"Awww already one last question, boo. This is way too fun. Ok ok, can you tie a knot in a cherry stem with your tongue?" she questioned, glancing up at her mother and making one of the duck's head tilt like if it was also waiting for the icy angel's answer.

cursedandwandering
[  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:02 pm
"That's not a raccoon, it's- It's an abstract pattern!" She stuttered, waving her hand dismissively. "You're not supposed to be going through my underwear drawers!" The Angel flushed. She'd have to start locking up things she didn't want her kids to see.

With a soft tilt of her head, Goss forced a smile. At least her daughter had answered this one appropriately. Perhaps there was some hope for her ascending to after all. Even if the younger angel had no respect for her privacy whatsoever.

"Hmm..." Her eyes looked at the pile of stuffed animals and she cast it a suspicious glance. "Maybe we should stop increasing their number," she murmured, giving the pile a poke.

"Can I tie a cherry stem? No? I don't know? Aren't you not supposed to eat the stems?" What a silly bunch of questions these were. She could only surmise some silly human had come up with them. "If-" she cleared her throat. If you had to keep a random dead body part which would you keep? The answer better be none."

Fea Line

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:13 am
Rolling her eyes, Tilly mimed her moms answer with her fingers as if it were talking. "Its totally a raccoon." she smirked, giggling. "And also, its fun!" she laughed, picking up another duckling... or was it a chick? Who cared, it was cute! She added it to the growing stash in her lap though the bear remained her favorite.

He was probably going with her at the end of the day.

"The question wasn't do you eat them, was if you could tie it in a knot. And you'd spit it out afterwards but I'll take that as a no." she grinned and stuck her tongue out before seriously thinking this next one over.

"That's pretty barbaric. And of course I wouldn't keep one.... but if I was forced too.... to like... I don't know... save you guys...maybe a finger." she nodded honestly....then shuddered. "Ew ew ew that last one wasn't fun."

cursedandwandering

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:21 am
Ugh. Tilly was just not going to let up on the whole underwear discussion or on the stuffed animals. Goss let out an exasperated sigh and rubbed her temples. What was she going to do with all these troublemakers? "What if they're actually demonic entities and you're helping them?" She quirked an eyebrow. Perhaps the threat of demons would bring about her descendant's more angelic sensibilities. Probably not...

"I try not to participate in the humans foolishness if i can." Of course, if a certain someone seemed really interested in finding out if she could do such a thing... She still totally wouldn't do it.

"I think most of these questions were a little... Inappropriate." She murmured, getting up from her seat. "Now lets go find your brother to make sure he's not in any trouble."

Fea Line

N E G L I G E E├.....﹛chronicles﹜

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff