Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Lickity-split [Zar/Merry]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:56 am
The chimera was giggling to herself as she checked the latest tweet to have pinged on her phone. That had garnered a far better reaction than she had been anticipating. She'd expected indignation, but now it seemed the demon was on his way to pay her a little visit. Fun!

Rolling off her bed, Merry shimmied her way into one of her favored sundresses, the sort that tied at the back of her neck, and twisted long, bright curls up in a clip at the back of her head.

She could have just waited for him there, but she wasn't entirely sure Zar knew where her dorm was, specifically, so it was probably better to meet him outside. Besides, it beat just sitting around and waiting. Humming to herself, she headed out into the hall, bounced down the steps, and made for the front doors.

baneful

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:37 am

Zar let the others know he was going out and headed out of the castle at a jog, long easy strides carrying him swiftly across their grounds. In his natural form he could cover quite a bit of ground and what he lacked in speed and weight he made up for in sheer elastic endurance.

Regardless, it took some time to get all the way back to Amity and by the time he did was panting and glistening with slime across his long and shaggy fur. Making his way towards the monster dorms he was relieved to see the familiar splash of colour that was Merry and slowed to a walk, untwisting his tail from around his middle.

"Here I am." he said, exhaling. "Not lazy at all, no ssssssloth here."

Beejoux

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:14 pm
It took less time than she'd thought, though from the looks of him, Merry was left to assume Zar had headed over at a brisk jog. She chuckled as he stopped in front of her, feather tipped tail licking at her ankles, and reached out to run painted nails along the underside of his chin. "No, I suppose not."

Leaning in, she touched her cheek to his, rubbing over it before straightening again. "You're looking well. How's graduated life treating you?"

baneful

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:09 am

Zar liked having his long shaggy beard scratched in his natural form and leaned into her touch approvingly, always sensitive all over at the best of times. "Greetings." he exhaled in a hiss.

Physically he looked to be in the absolute prime of life, a few faint healing scars here and there but for the most part well fed and all of that food turned into sinuous sleek muscle.

"And it's not too bad, a little dull some days but for the most part, I can't complain. The scarelings are growing like weeds."

He moved to coil his long long tail around the outside of them both, encircling them. "How have you been keeping?"

Beejoux

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:33 am
Her fingers slid up and around to soft warmth behind his ears as he spoke of himself and the wee ones. He did look good; strong and fit, with no signs of recent wear or damage. That was good. Merry was always relieved to know that those she cared about were doing well. "I'm glad to hear it. I'd like to meet them some time, the scarelings." It'd been quite some time now since she'd been around younglings. back home, it seemed like there was never any privacy. The kids would follow wherever you went. Here it was different. Quieter.

She gave a thoughtful hum at the question, her own tail coming up to loop loosely over his. Feathers resting in a colorful splash across his back. She'd fluffed her wings when his tail had begun to circle her, but they settled now.

"Very good!" She'd chirp, grinning. "We had a class the other week about humans. It was fun." Giggling, she scratched behind his ears, around his temples, and back down along his jaw. If she remembered right, he liked to be...well, pet. And she liked to indulge him. "There was coloring pages. The professor gave me a gold star for one of mine." It was silly, but she was a silly beasty, and was proud of her work.

baneful

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:51 am

Zar exhaled in a low hiss as Merry stroked behind his ears, his tail going still as she did so. It felt very nice and was enough to distract any predatory inclinations for a moment. "You cccertinly can. Superbia asks a lot of questionsss, Tula is very cheerful, I think they'd both like you."

Getting his composure back he twisted his tail around hers, squeezing it gently.

"I was at that class." he said. "Though I will admit I got distracted by a little Incubus behaving in an unacceptably rude manner. Oh that isssss nice." He tilted his head to one side, presenting more of his jaw and neck for scratches. "I was never very good with colour, I leave it up to other people who wear it much better, like yourself."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:09 am
Superbia and Tula. Merry filed the names away for later, curious over which of their parents the wee ones had taken after.

"Oh! Junior?" To be fair, Merry hadn't been paying as much attention to the class and her classmates as she should have been. Between Ahm and the coloring book, she'd been suitably distracted. However, she did remember seeing Zar there, and she was fairly certain she'd heard that name tossed about a time or two. "Incubi come in many varied forms, hmm?"

She grinned at the tilt of his head, and obliged by delivering scratches with a renewed vigor. "The chimera of my tribe are all fairly similar, but many different colors and horn types."

baneful

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:05 pm

"Junior's a gluttony demon, my er...my half brother. I was forced to babysit him. Mercifully he was well behaved at the class, unlike the Incubus I saw." he shook his head despairingly before leaning back into the scratches.

"Mmm, I bet none of them are even half as good looking at you are, and not half as good at other things."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:54 pm
"Ohhhh, the other one." Junior being a gluttony demon made a bit more sense, given the stomach mouth. Merry gave a sage nod of understanding, a hand coming up to tap at the side of her cheek smartly. "I can keep an eye on him, if you like." Since she was still in school, and Zar was not.

The hand dropped with the compliment, and the chimera let out a delighted trill, colorful wings flaring as she leaned in to wrap her arms around his head, hugging him to her chest as she kissed between his horns. "If they are, I'm not telling. Can't have you running off to play with them instead," she said with a wink.

Not that anyone else from her tribe was in Halloween Town.

"So," she chirped, loosening her hold. "What should we do today?"

baneful

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:56 am
"I'm sure his fathers would appreciate it, goodness knows I hardly have time to babysit him with the scarelings to deal with." He didn't bother commenting that when it came to his children he was at best a disinterested parent and at worst outright mean to his offspring.

"Oh they'd have to be very sweet to tempt me to run off to them." he said gently. "And I sincerely doubt they could match you."

At her question he grinned in a way that pulled to show rows of razor sharp teeth. "I could think of something fun." he said.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:48 pm
"I'd be happy to help." Merry certainly didn't mind lending the demon a hand, and she was betting she'd get along just dandy with Junior, so that was a bonus as well. The ghoul enjoyed making new friends.

The reassuring compliment had the ghoul grinning confidently, and she purred at him, fluffing the bottom edge of her skirt. "You'll turn a ghoul's head with talk like that." Oh yes, she enjoyed the attention.

His suggestion would leave her smirking, and that long, thin tail of hers slid along his side to brush feathers beneath his chin as she sauntered past with a sway of lovely hips. "Oh I'm sure you could, though I doubt the staff would appreciate us doing such things in the middle of the school grounds." At least not in an area so out in the open.

baneful

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:12 am

Zar exhaled in a hiss at her eagerness to help him out, looking very pleased. "That's excellent, my patience for little demons is short at best, I'm sure yours will be far better."

He lowered his head to nudge her shoulder affectionately. "And what a head to turn." He crooned keenly.

"Yes, I wouldn't like to get you in trouble." he said. "Though I hardly have any public hang ups at this point." He followed her as if mesmerised. "Where shall we go?"

Beejoux

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:20 pm
She hummed, amused and endeared, as her tail gave another small flick of tickling feathers against his chin. "I don't have many hang ups, either." Though he was probably aware of that by now. "I'd hate to give the school any reason to boot me, though." That would have been down right heartbreaking after such a long wait to get herself enrolled.

The dorms would have provided adequate privacy, though she wasn't sure the boils would appreciate Zar's scent all over her room. A little creativity was needed, but that shouldn't be a problem.

On a whim, she turned off the path and started leading him towards the tree line beside the lake.

baneful

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff