Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Panties

Back to Guilds

The Official Guild for the B/C "Dark Panties," which combines Darker than Black and P&S w/Garterbelt. 

Tags: Panty and Stocking, Darker than Black, Roleplay, Demons, Angels 

Reply N E G L I G E E├.....﹛chronicles﹜
[TAKEN - Rose Garden Table] Gossamer + High-top Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XoXTeddie
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:35 pm
User Image

rose garden table ⋃(♦ŐꈊŐ♦)⋃ this table seems like a fire hazard...
►♡❥♥♡♥♡❥♥♡◄►♡❥♥♡♥♡❥♥♡◄►♡❥♥♡♥♡❥♥♡◄►♡❥♥♡♥♡❥♥♡◄►♡❥♥♡♥♡❥♥♡◄

Everything smells like vanilla, and the candles shed more heat than it seems like they ought to. Probably don't lean too close to the lit candles.

There's calm classical music playing.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:37 pm
User Image
User Image User Image

XoXTeddie
Captain

XoXTeddie
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:21 pm
User Image
There are two envelopes on the table, with one name on each respective envelope. It seems like they expect you to ask each other your questions.

[[ OOC : You can ask them in whatever order you want, and you can ask them at whatever pace you'd like. Each player has to make a minimum of 3 posts for this RP to count as complete. ]]

Gossamer's Questions

1 - What would you name your dog?
2 - Where's the most sensitive place on your body?
3 - If you were a monster, what monster would you be?

High-top's Questions

1 - How many marshmallows can you fit in your mouth?
2 - What size shoes do you wear?
3 - Naked or clothed massage?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:36 am
Gossamer chewed her lip as she pulled out her seat at the table she had been assigned to. While the decorations were very... Nice, there were way too many candles everywhere for her liking. The icy maiden wasn't a big fan of fire per say, but she was sure even the average person would consider the sheer number of candles crammed into the small area of the table to be too numerous. Taking her seat, she paused to smooth the wrinkles out of her dress before carefully reaching over to grab the card that had her name scrawled across it's envelope. With a quick glance around to see if a certain someone was here and could see her dining with someone else, the angel slid a finger under the flap of the envelope and pulled out the card.

With a blink Goss' cheeks took on a flush. Two thirds of the questions seemed relatively normal for this sort of silly human thing, but one of them...

"Wh-what? Why do i have to ask this?" She scowled, nearly crumpling the card as she stammered with embarrassment.

Lucifer Lemon
<3

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lucifer Lemon
Vice Captain

Feral Shoujo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:06 am
The white rabbit had interrupted a jam session for the cats, driving them kind of nuts. With a shrug, touching the invitation he'd pocketed days ago upon receiving it, High-top had followed the white rabbit and eventually been seated at a table in this lounge bar. It wasn't unlike a place he'd play for money now and then, he imagined. He did not, however, expect to be led to a table with a really beautiful woman.

He tried to ask the hostess if this was really where he was supposed to be...

"Oh... Okay, well. Here I am, I guess..." he mumbled to himself, under his breath, as he steeled himself for trying to meet this person. He pulled out a chair, and sat himself down slowly, leaning back. "Are you the one I was sent to meet, then?" he asked, putting his invitation on the table. As he did so, he picked up the envelope of questions and read them to himself.

"Are we supposed to ask these?" he said, startled, and then laughed. "This is pretty weird, this is a weird thing to get mixed up in," High-top said, with a smile, pretty unphased. He'd just take everything as it came to him, and he'd roll with it. No big deal.

Still hadn't occurred to him that he'd gotten suckered into a marketing campaign for speed dating. He smiled at the tablemate. "I'm High-top, by the way," he volunteered.

cursedandwandering
ahaha I did this to myself but wow it's so awkward lmao

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:00 am
Sucking in a deep breath, the angel tried to regain her cool. Maybe this wasn't some mysterious assignment for her, Sly had gotten an invitation too after all. Perhaps this whole thing was just some weird human ritual she'd accidentally gotten sucked into. At least she could maybe use it to promote her ice cream parlor...

Gossamer pursed her lips as she looked over the young man that took the seat across from her. He looked like a punk. Just what she needed, another troublemaker. As if that pesky Sly wasn't enough. At least this one seemed relatively polite. He hadn't said anything offensive yet or tried to steal her purse.

"I'm not quite sure," she murmured, shoving the cursed card of questions away from her on the table. "I got an invitation and so did my... friend too."

"My name is Gossamer," she said, offering her hand. "I own the ice cream parlor a few blocks away." Her eyes darted to the card again, "these questions are very..." She cleared her throat. "Odd."

Lucifer Lemon
XD awkward= funny

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lucifer Lemon
Vice Captain

Feral Shoujo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:15 pm
High-top wouldn't even have been offended if Gossamer'd suggest he'd steal her stuff; he'd just smile in the kind of thoughtful way he liked to. He looked like a punk, but he wasn't really much in the way of hooligan behaviours.

"Well, I guess neither of us have answers yet! I felt like I had to come here, kinda weird-- ah well, here I am, may as well make the most of it!" High-top leaned in and picked up one of the tealights, admiring it. Even if Gossamer had paused strangely around the word friend, it'd be totally lost on him.

"Icecream, huh? That's pretty great. What made you wanna own an icecream parlour?" High-top asked, before remembering he had these questions. He supposed they weren't going to let them leave until they did this weird ritual, whatever it was.

"For something seemingly important, it looks a lot like ... hmm," High-top paused, tapping the sheet of questions against his cheek as he thought. The silver skull in his hair chimed as it moved; there must be some kind of bell in it. The word he was looking for was a date but it had quite escaped him. He shrugged it off with a smile.

Reading the first question, he said, "Hope you don't mind if I go first? ... How many marshmallows can you fit in your mouth?" he asked. He asked it really sincerely, like it was the most important information ever.

cursedandwandering
gooood, goooood

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:24 pm
He certainly was amicable. Gossamer tapped her fingers on the table, giving a curt nod as she listened to him talk. She had to say, she certainly wasn't entirely sure why she'd come here either. The excuse she told herself was that it might of been some sort of mission, though the fact Sly got one should have been a dead giveaway that it was not. Perhaps she was just tired of being cooped up in her apartment now crammed with people. Of course going to someplace that still had some of those people in it in addition to even more people was probably not a good solution to that.

"I have an affinity for the cold," she murmured, almost tempted to perhaps show off her frosty abilities a little. Too bad a bar wasn't really the best place for stripping and covering things in ice.

The angel tilted her head to the side, examining him. "I suppose it's supposed to be romantic? Flower petals, candles..." She twisted in her seat, eyeing the other tables. "It's a peculiar theme they have going."

Oh no. Here come the embarrassing questions. The white haired woman stared at her companion with a look of dread, waiting for him to ask something inappropriate.

"How many- How many marshmallows can i fit in my mouth? Why in the world would i want to stick more than one in my mouth at a time?" She blinked. Silly humans.

With a groan she glimpsed at her card again. "Do we really have to do this?" She muttered under her breath. "Ok, what would you name your dog?"

Lucifer Lemon

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lucifer Lemon
Vice Captain

Feral Shoujo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:39 pm
High-top was nothing like the female half he'd descended from; unbeknownst to him, Mercedes was at a different table, trying to get as much free food as possible. Covered in crumbs, in fact.

"Cool," he said, when she told him she had an affinity for the cold. He didn't realize he'd made a pun, did he? It was kind of hard to tell, he was just smiling away like nothing in the world bugged him.

He nodded, listening, to her suggestion as to the theme's strangeness. He didn't really think anything of it.

"Well, wouldn't you want to? I dunno, I've never tried," he thought aloud. "Don't sell yourself short, though! I'm sure you could fit at least-- I mean, hmm... I'll have to think about that, I guess," High-top said aloud, trailing off as he mused about how many marshmallows it looked like she could fit. What kind of marshmallows, though, was where he was stuck.

Oh, man-- a dog? He had so many cats, though. "I'm not sure my cats'd like it, but hmm.. I'd name him Dog. Yeah. Simple, to the point, honest," High-top said, nodding to himself. That's right. Dog. A good name for a dog.

"What size shoes do you wear?" he asked her, the next on the list, tilting on his chair to see under the tablecloth.

cursedandwandering

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:17 pm
Gossamer scrunched up her face. She didn't particularly appreciate that the man across from her was picturing her with a bunch of marshmallows crammed into her face. How humiliating.

She would never do something so ridiculous. But, she bet she knew someone who would. For a moment her eyes glazed over as she pictured Sly with a mouth full of marshmallows. That would stop his senseless rambling.

Dog. He'd name his dog Dog. The angel raised her eyebrows and refrained from snickering. What a creative name. "Oh? You have cats? How many? I have a ... Rabbit." Sort of. She wondered what humans would think of the fluff ball she called Twizzle. Perhaps they'd find his odd colors frightening.

"Um. My shoes?" She glanced down towards her feet. "Six and a half." She cringed, looking at her card again.

"Do i really have to ask this one?" She muttered to herself. "What's the most sensitive place on your body?" The question came out as a whisper as the angel hoped perhaps she wouldn't be heard.

Lucifer Lemon

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lucifer Lemon
Vice Captain

Feral Shoujo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:07 pm
All High-top wanted was for things to be chill, for them to get along-- to get along with everyone, you know? This lady seemed like she'd be hard to please... But he couldn't let that deter him! No, he would be nice! Even if it killed him. "Very tiny feet!" High said, with a smile. That was a compliment, right? He didn't know. He was bad at this. Cats didn't judge.

Alright, cats actually judged pretty hard, but he could cuddle them until they stopped.

High had to lean in to hear her question, and at first he didn't think he'd heard at all. "Could you repeat it a little louder?... wait, I think I got it... Hmmm..." High seriously contemplated this, as though it was the most normal thing. He really wanted to be obliging, after all. "I think the back of my neck? Or the space here," he said, using a thumb to indicate the skin between the lobe of his ear and his collar bone.

Oh, last question! He almost forgot. "Naked or clothed massage?" He asked it without thinking, and then it dawned on him what he'd asked. "The card! The card says it, it's not me! I wouldn't-- I mean-- ah. Inappropriate," High said, and sighed.

cursedandwandering

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:34 pm
Lucifer Lemon

Oh. He didn't take it someplace dirty. That was a relief. Gossamer lightly patted her cheeks, trying to cool her blush with her hands. "Oh. Ha ha," she rubbed her hand on the back of her neck. "Those are surprisingly normal places. Thanks for not being a creep about it."

It looks like she spoke too soon as High asked his third and final question. The angel nearly choked on her own spit. "Ah ha ha, well... I suppose I'm not fazed by nudity." Given she had to undress anytime she wanted to use Hail...

"If you were a monster, what kind would you be?" She quirked an eyebrow. Now that she thought about it, weren't a lot of yokai human spirits at some point? Hmm... Maybe this was a good way to judge what people would become if they were going to become something.

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lucifer Lemon
Vice Captain

Feral Shoujo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:58 pm
High hadn't thought about other places. He didn't really have much of a drive, to be honest. Now that she'd pointed it out, however, he laughed and leaned back, rubbing the back of his neck. "What did you expect me to say, huh?" and then his face, as he realized oh. oh no what have I said. His expression plummeted and he cleared his throat.

Well, too late now. Moving on.

"You're not? Well, maybe you'll get a naked massage by the time this party's over! A girl can hope, right?" he was beaming. He meant it sincerely? But in a good way? Like he didn't mean it in a pervy sense, and he definitely wasn't offering, though if he was asked he'd always oblige, you know.

He thought to himself. "I'd be a giant cat," he said. "A white one with a little rope collar and a bell," he added, his skull jingling as he flicked it with his finger to punctuate.

"That wasn't so bad, right?" he said, with a smile. More or less painless. He'd already let go of all the awkward bits anyhow. She seemed like kind of an uptight person, but that was none of his business, after all. Maybe it made her happy?? He shrugged. Don't bother none.

A little confetti popper went off over the two of them, and the air filled with little hearts that looked like they were holograms. He stared at them, then at Gossamer. "did you... ?" he asked, as though she was suddenly some kind of cheesy magician.

The flip side of their questions papers now said they could return to the lounge, if they wanted.

cursedandwandering
You're free! If you want to leave the table and put Goss back in the queue for a new table, feel free to post the form anytime in the lounge ^^ I'm waiting until we have a few people to RNG new partners w/ the new kids added!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:58 pm
Lucifer Lemon

"Uhhh... I don't know about that..." Though it might make Sly jealous if someone else were to give her a massage. But, other people touching her would be so gross. She squinted as she pondered whether or not it was worth it.

"A giant cat. That's pretty cute." Had she ever seen a cute kitty yokai? They tended to be more on the grotesque side, but there could always be an exception to the rule.

"I guess it was ok." She smiled. At least this guy wasn't trying to get free food out of her or saying something rude. In fact, she might even say he was nice.

As the confetti popper went off the angel gasped, nearly jumping out of her seat. "I didn't!" She flushed, trying to regain her composure.

"It was uh, nice talking to you."

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lucifer Lemon
Vice Captain

Feral Shoujo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:10 am
High was nothing if not obliging, perhaps. It didn't even really occur to him it would sound like he was offering; physical interest was kind of rare for him. He just smiled, and nodded; smiled, and nodded.

It probably wouldn't be cute, it would probably look kind of vicious. That wouldn't really bother High as much as being a monster would; he liked being himself, it was pretty nice, even if he felt lost. "Thanks, I'm glad it was okay," he said.

Given the startled nature of her response, High believed her-- if it wasn't her, it was just... someone was listening to them? Creepy.

"Nice talking to you, too, miss Gossamer. Have a good day, and may your rabbit be ever-well," High wished her, straightening up in his seat and standing next to the table.

"Shall I walk you back to the lounge?" High offered, with a smile and an proffered elbow.

cursedandwandering

N E G L I G E E├.....﹛chronicles﹜

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces