Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP ] Metaplots (Otto, Mark) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:07 pm
Mark burst into Otto's room and didn't look that pleased. "Laptop, buster."

Bittiface

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:12 pm
Otto inhaled the Cheetos he'd been about to eat, choking on the snack with strangled coughs and a spray of crumbs. His fingers were covered in orange residue, and on his lap was the open laptop in which he was currently losing a game of Solitaire.

He regained composure, tears in his eyes from his ordeal as he turned to face Mark from his place on the couch.

Busted. s**t.

He swallowed, licked his lips, and then his fingers, eyeing Mark up and down. What a disgusting looking man. He looked right at home in that kid-eating trash heap he'd seen before.

"Sup." He said back after a moment, trying not to feel intimidated by the walking rat-man. "I got it fair n' square. Yer grubby trash pile tried to eat me. Also, you got rats and bugs in that s**t hole. You oughtta call an exterminator.." He kept talking, slowly picking up the laptop and shimmying himself further away from the intruder.

Zoobey

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:20 pm
"Dude, that is a lair, full of manly things a kid wouldn't understand," Mark didn't seemed to be impressed with a fourteen year old trying to summarize his very decadent lifestyle. He looked around the room briefly. "Look, where's the other two laptops, all my metaplot information is in there."

Dr. Sexy could have hidden his other two laptops anywhere, he could have even stashed them here.

Bittiface

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:24 pm
"A lair for hobos, maybe." He retorted with a sneer, his lip curling as if he could still smell the stink in his hair. "It took five damned shampoos to get the smell out after bein' in that s**t hole." And he certainly took offence to being called a kid. "And I'm 14, not ten!"

"What other two? I only took this one." Otto defended with a scoff. "Don't try and pin the blame on me cause you can't find s**t in your scummy room."

Hs brows knit together a moment. "The ******** is a metaplot? Is that the program that almost blew up section 23 something?"

Zoobey

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:17 pm
It was Mark's turn to be confused. "What's section 23?" It was truly amazing how he functioned at all as a human being. "Wait a second- what were you doing in my lair anyway? I'll have you know I don't do well with Sun Hunters touching my things, those are quality mint condition collectables not some stupid animes toys."

A thought suddenly occurred to Mark. "Okay, step one. How did you even know about my lair? Step two, when you found it, did you see my other laptops?"

Bittiface

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:41 am
Otto was beginning to wonder how this guy even found him. Maybe that Carl brat ratted him out. That little s**t. And what was a Sun hunter? Otto waved it off as the ramblings of a madman.

"Some dweeb showed it to me. Said he'd show me somethin' neat. He lied, since it was just some junky room with a computer game that yells at you when you push buttons. I didn't see no other laptops. Just junk, rats and some computers on a sticky desk. Seriously, how do you live like that? I thought I was messy."

Otto freed one hand from his iron grip on the relic of a laptop to shoo Mark away. "You done yet? You totally interrupted my winning streak on Solitaire."

Zoobey

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:28 am
It was then that Mark suddenly remembered the whole thing he had posted on Twitter about locking only his Twitter account. His blood ran cold.

"Wait, hold on, what did you press again?"

Bittiface

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:32 am
"Hmm.." Nonchalantly, Otto tried to recall the unnerving experience he'd had with the killer computer.

"It asked me to lockdown an island and I said Yes. Don't freak out, okay? I cancelled it after it started yellin' at me that s**t was gunna go boom."

Zoobey

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:45 am
Mark went through his mental childproof checklist. He was sure he hadn't told anyone about his secret lair, which he had absolutely locked (he didn't) and had absolutely logged out of (he hadn't). He was sure that most kids were too busy crying and getting electrocuted and then crying some more and not appreciating Star Wars-

So either Otto was lying, to try and make himself important, or the conspiracy about who had stolen his laptops and the seeds they had sewn to create an immeasurable chaos was even greater than he thought. Doctor Sexy was slowly evolving his way from being Carl status to archnemesis status, which was mostly actually ironic considering how little time Mark actually tried to interact with his present situation.

"Okay, look, pip- kid." Mark didn't know Otto's name. "How about this. You like money right?" He took out a twenty dollar bill from top jacket pocket and waved it in front of Otto. "You tell me who set you up to this, this explosion and lockdown and whatever and what their secret motive is, and I'll give you an entire twenty bucks."

You hadn't seen the last of him, Doctor Sexy.

Bittiface

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:53 am
Otto's eyes widened at the money. He was pretty sure he'd already told Mark everything he knew, but to get his cheesy little hands on the $20? He'd throw anyone under the bus. He hardly ever got an allowance that big! Hell, half the time he didn't get one at all.

"The puny black haired kid with the glasses." Otto said straightaway without missing a beat, his hand reaching out for the money. "Is there a corner store around here? I'm runnin' low on Cheetos."

Zoobey

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:39 pm
"Depends what vending machine you find," Otto wasn't nearly friend status enough with Mark for the acting Death lead to spill out the overly stocked Mist lounge's junk food pile. He relented the twenty to Dr Sexy's henchman before mulling over the description.

Black hair? Check. Glasses? Well, H wore reading glasses so it was close enough, so check. "So this kid, did they tell you anything else? Like oh, maybe anything about computers or laptops?"

Bittiface

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:42 pm
Otto nodded while looking over his new money. "Yep. He said have fun playin' around in the junk heap cause there wasn't anything important." He looked up at mark now, stuffing the bill into his pocket. "He called all your stuff junk. Specially the computers."

Now he was just playing devil's advocate.

Zoobey

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:10 pm
Curse you Doctor Sexy! Was Sexy even a PG-13 word because Otto seriously looked like he was ten and that was another criminal offense on his list of growing youth offender lists.

Mark could feel a growing migraine coming on. "He's just a freaking hater okay. God I hate trolls. He can keep my stupid laptops he's probably just going to overwrite them with his stupid sexy fanfics about Claricebot or someth-"

Mark suddenly paused and realized he had said the S-E-X word. "Errr I mean entirely G rated fanfics - whoah look at the time, did you say you wanted uhhh, more uh, food?"

He wasn't done squeezing information out of you yet, Otto.

Bittiface

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:54 pm
Otto raised his brow. Was this dimwit actually censoring himself? Whatever. It wasn't as if he'd never heard the word sex. As a matter of fact, he once saw boobs on TV when his parents left him home alone. He was practically a seasoned pro at this s**t!

"I did. Yeah." Cheetos to be exact, but if this Mark guy had access to pizza or hamburgers or something other than crackers, he was game. "Lead on."

Zoobey

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:50 pm
"Well, I'll have you know there's also pizza and-" Mark stopped suddenly when he realized Otto actually agreed. Wow, teenagers were easier to manage than he thought. "Oh cool, okay."

During the walk to the cafeteria he thought about ten different questions he could ask Otto, but none of them actually expressed his proper feelings about his indignation on being corrected on his solos that he spent hours typing over and posting and nagging everyone to read. Okay, Otto was a teen, so linking point A to point B was probably going to take some effort. He decided to start off easy, just as they headed out the dorms onto the training fields area. "Uhhhh so, hey, Otto, what's your favourite superhero?"

Bittiface

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces